29 参考文献 找到 Lymantria dispar:
摘要： Available from: http://www.aphis.usda.gov/lpa/pubs/fsheet_faq_notice/fs_phasiangm.html [Accessed 4 April 2005]
摘要： Available from: http://www.aphis.usda.gov/publications/plant_health/content/printable_version/fs_phgmprogress.pdf [Accessed 16 February, 2009]
3. Barbehenn, R.V., Jaros, A., Lee, G., Mozola, C., Weir, Q. & Salminen, J. 2009. Tree resistance to Lymantria dispar caterpillars: importance and limitations of foliar tannin composition. Oecologia.
摘要： Available from: http://www.biosecurity.govt.nz/pest-and-disease-response/pests-and-diseases-watchlist/gypsy-moth [Accessed 22 February 2006]
5. de Beurs, K.M. & Townsend, P.A. 2008. Estimating the effect of gypsy moth defoliation using MODIS. Remote Sensing of Environment 112: 3983-3990.
6. El-Sayed, A.M., Suckling, D.M., Wearing, C.H. & Byers, J.A. 2006. Potential of mass trapping for long-term pest management and eradication of invasive species. Journal of Economic Entomology 99(5): 1550-1564.
7. Genevieve Martin, 2000, "THE GYPSY MOTH An Invasive Species In North America" Canadian Biodiversity Project, McGill University.
摘要： A brief report on introduction, native distribution, species description, life cycle, effects of introduction, Canadian distribution, and control measures.
8. Public Health – Seattle & King County. 2009. Gypsy moths and the use of Bacillus thuringiensis kurstaki (B.t.k.) pesticide
9. Regniere, J., Nealis, V. & Porter, K. 2009. Climate suitability and management of the gypsy moth invasion into Canada. Biological Invasions 11: 135-148.
摘要： Detailed report on history, biology, status, and management. Specifically looks at gypsy moths in Virginia.
Available from: http://www.gypsymoth.ento.vt.edu/vagm/index.html [Accessed 22 January 2003].
摘要： A detailed report on the effects of gypsy moth invasion and possible control measures.
Available from: http://www.ent.msu.edu/gypsyed/docs/forest.html< [Accessed 22 January 2003].
摘要： PaDIL (Pests and Diseases Image Library) is a Commonwealth Government initiative, developed and built by Museum Victoria's Online Publishing Team, with support provided by DAFF (Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry) and PHA (Plant Health Australia), a non-profit public company. Project partners also include Museum Victoria, the Western Australian Department of Agriculture and the Queensland University of Technology.
The aim of the project is: 1) Production of high quality images showing primarily exotic targeted organisms of plant health concern to Australia. 2) Assist with plant health diagnostics in all areas, from initial to high level. 3) Capacity building for diagnostics in plant health, including linkage developments between training and research organisations. 4) Create and use educational tools for training undergraduates/postgraduates. 5) Engender public awareness about plant health concerns in Australia.
PaDIL is available from : http://www.padil.gov.au/aboutOverview.aspx, this page is available from: http://www.padil.gov.au/viewPestDiagnosticImages.aspx?id=342 [Accessed 6 October 2006]
摘要： Available from: http://www.nysaes.cornell.edu/ent/biocontrol/pathogens/bacteria.html [Accessed 12 February, 2009]
14. Barber, N.A., Marquis, R.J. & Tori, W.P. 2008. Invasive prey impacts the abundance and distribution of native predators. Ecology 89(10): 2678-1683.
摘要： A brief report on the Asian strain of gypsy moth.
Available from: http://www.gypsymoth.ento.vt.edu/asian.html [Accessed 22 January 2003]
16. Hauck, M., Dulamsuren, C. & Heimes, C. 2008. Effects of insect herbivory on the performance of Larix sibirica in a forest-steppe ecotone. Environmental and Experimental Botany 62: 351-356.
摘要： Available from: http://warehouse.pfc.forestry.ca/pfc/3456.pdf [Accessed 12 February, 2009]
摘要： A brief report on taxonomy, description, and life cycle. Specifically looks at gypsy moths in Canada.
Available from: http://www.cfl.scf.rncan.gc.ca/collections-cfl/ficheinsecte_e.asp?id=9506 [Accessed 22 January 2003].
19. Kati, H., Sezenz, K., Nalcacigluz, R. & Demirbagz, Z. 2007. A highly pathogenic strain of Bacillus thuringiensis serovar kurstaki in lepidopteran pests. The Journal of Microbiology 45(6): 553-557.
20. Lazarevic, J., Nenadovic, V., Jankovic-Tomanic, M. & Milanovic, S. 2008. Genetic variation and correlations oflife-history traits in gypsy moths (Lymantria dispar L.) from two populations in Serbia. Archives of Biological Sciences 60(4): 619-627.
摘要： Available from http://www.fs.fed.us/ne/morgantown/4557/gmoth/
摘要： Analysis of historical gypsy moth spread .
Available from http://www.sandyliebhold.com/pubs/jbiogeog.pdf
24. Logan, J.A., Regniere, J., Gray, D.R. & Munson, A.S. 2007. Risk assessment in the face of a changing environment: gypsy moth and climate change in Utah. Ecological Applications 17(1): 101-117.
25. May 1999, "Bug Info Gypsy Moths" Department of Systematic Biology, Entomology Section,
National Museum of Natural History.
摘要： Brief report on introduction, dispersal, biology, and control measures.
26. Peterson, A.T., Williams, R. & Chen, G. 2007. Modeled global invasive potential of Asian gypsy moths, Lymantria dispar. Entomologia Experimentalis et Applicata 125: 39-44.
27. Solari, P., Crnjar, R., Frongia, A., Sollai, G., Secci, F., Spiga, M., Masala, C. & Liscia, A. 2007. Oxaspiropentane derivatives as effective sex pheromone analogues in the gypsy moth: electrophysiological and behavioral evidence. Chemical Senses 32: 755-763.
28. Tobin, P.C., Liebhold, A.M. & Roberts, A. 2007. Comparisons of methods for estimating the spread of a non-indigenous species. Journal of Biogeography 34: 305-312.
摘要： Available from: http://chppmwww.apgea.army.mil/documents/FACT/GypsyMothsJusttheFactsAug2007.pdf [Accessed 17 February, 2009]