Mnemiopsis leidyi (梳果冻)
25 参考文献 找到 Mnemiopsis leidyi:
摘要： Details about an April 2001 workshop convened to combat the threat of a comb jellyfish invasion of the Caspian Sea.
摘要： The electronic tool kits made available on the Cefas page for free download are Crown Copyright (2007-2008). As such, these are freeware and may be freely distributed provided this notice is retained. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made and users should satisfy themselves as to the applicability of the results in any given circumstance. Toolkits available include 1) FISK- Freshwater Fish Invasiveness Scoring Kit (English and Spanish language version); 2) MFISK- Marine Fish Invasiveness Scoring Kit; 3) MI-ISK- Marine invertebrate Invasiveness Scoring Kit; 4) FI-ISK- Freshwater Invertebrate Invasiveness Scoring Kit and AmphISK- Amphibian Invasiveness Scoring Kit. These tool kits were developed by Cefas, with new VisualBasic and computational programming by Lorenzo Vilizzi, David Cooper, Andy South and Gordon H. Copp, based on VisualBasic code in the original Weed Risk Assessment (WRA) tool kit of P.C. Pheloung, P.A. Williams & S.R. Halloy (1999).
The decision support tools are available from: http://cefas.defra.gov.uk/our-science/ecosystems-and-biodiversity/non-native-species/decision-support-tools.aspx [Accessed 13 October 2011]
The guidance document is available from http://www.cefas.co.uk/media/118009/fisk_guide_v2.pdf [Accessed 13 January 2009].
摘要： Proceedings of the Advanced Research Workshop (ARW) held on June 24-26, in Baku, Azerbaijan. The final conclusion of the workshop may be summarised as follows: all available wisdom strongly suggests to introduce Beroe to the Caspian as soon as possible, preferably in September 2002, and immediately thereafter initiate studies on Peprilus or fish with a similar feeding regime, as a medium-term possible final remedy.
摘要： This report is the final report of a two year study designed to identify and rank introduced
marine species found within Australian waters (potential domestic target species) and those
that are not found within Australian waters (potential international target species).
Available from: http://www.marine.csiro.au/crimp/reports/PriorityPestsFinalreport.pdf [Accessed 25 May 2005]
5. Knowler, D. Reassessing the costs of biological invasion: Mnemiopsis leidyi in the Black Sea. Ecological Economics 52(2): 187-199, 2005.
6. Knowler, D., 2005. Reassessing the costs of biological invasion: Mnemiopsis leidyi in
the Black sea Ecological Economics Volume 52, Issue 2 , 25 January 2005, Pages 187-199
7. Dumont, H. J. 2000. Endemism in the Ponto-Caspian fauna, with special emphasis on the Onychopoda (Ccrustacea).. Advances in Ecological Research 31.
8. GESAMP, 1997. Joint Group of Experts on the Scientific Aspects of Marine Environmental Protection. Opportunistic settlers and the problem of the ctenophore Mnemiopsis leidyi invasion in the Black Sea. Rep.Stud.GESAMP. (58):84 p.
摘要： An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.cbif.gc.ca/pls/itisca/taxastep?king=every&p_action=containing&taxa=Mnemiopsis+leidyi&p_format=&p_ifx=plglt&p_lang= [Accessed March 2005]
10. Ivanov V.P., Kamakin A.M., Ushivtzev V.B., Shiganova T. A., Zhukova O., Aladin N., Wilson S.I, Harbison R and Dumont H.J. 2000 Invasion of the Caspian Sea by the Comb Jellyfish Mnemiopsis leidyi (Ctenophora). Biological Invasions 2: 255-258.
11. Kremer, P. 1979. Predation by the ctenophore Mnemiopsis leidyi in Narragansett Bat, Rhode Island. Estuaries 2.
摘要： A Report on methodology for monitoring Mnemiopsis and other gelatinous macroplankton in the Caspian Sea prepared for the Caspian Environment Program, Baku, Azebaijan in December-2001.
13. National Introduced Marine Pest Information System (NIMPIS), 2002. Mnemiopsis leidyi species summary. National Introduced Marine Pest Information System (Eds: Hewitt C.L., Martin R.B., Sliwa C., McEnnulty, F.R., Murphy, N.E., Jones T. & Cooper, S.). Available at http://crimp.marine.csiro.au/nimpis [accessed 20/08/2003].
16. Shiganova T.A. 1993. Ctenophore Mnemiopsis leidyi and ichthyoplankton in the Sea of Marmara in October of 1992. Oceanology 33: 900-903.
17. Shiganova T.A. 1997. Mnemiopsis leidyi abundance in the Black Sea and its impact on the pelagic community. In "Sensivity of the North, Baltic Sea and Black Sea to antropogenic and climatic changes" Sp.Volume. ?d. E. Ozsoy and A.Mikaelyan. Kluwer Acad. Pub.p.117-130.
18. Shiganova T.A. 1998. Invasion of the Black Sea by the ctenophore Mnemiopsis leidyi and recent changes in pelagic community structure. Fisheries Oceanography –Globec Special Issue Ed.Steeve Coombs.p.305-310
19. Shiganova T.A., A.M.Kamakin, O. P Zhukova, V. B. Ushivtzev V.B., 2001 Result of investigation of new invader Mnemiopsis sp. into the Caspian Sea and its initial effect on the pelagic ecosystem. Oceanology.?. 41. ? 4. P. 542-549
20. Shiganova T.A.,U.Niermann, A.C.Gugu, A.Kideys, V.S.Khoroshilov 1998. Changes of species diversity and their abundance in the main components of pelagic community after Mnemiopsis leidyi invasion . “ NATO Scientific Affairs Division” Kluwer Academic Publishers ed. L.Ivanov and T.Oguz.p.171-188
摘要： Information about Mnemiopsis leidyi prepared for the Group on Aquatic Alien Species (GAAS). This group is supported by the Russian government's "Biodiversity" Program, as part of the Project "Development of scientific and methodological basis for organization of biodiversity monitoring and recommendations for prevention and control of alien species introductions in water systems: Lake Ladoga - Neva River-Neva Bay - eastern Gulf of Finland and lower Volga River - north Caspian Sea". Includes: Systematic position, Images, Invasion history, Worldwide distribution, Donor areas, Recipient areas, Biology, Environmental impacts and References.
22. Shiganova, T., Bulgakova, Y., Volovik, S., Mirzoyan Z,. and Dudkin, S., 1998. The new invader Beroe ovata Mayer 1912 and its effect on the
ecosystem in the northeastern Black Sea. Hydrobiologia 451: 187–197, 2001.
摘要： The abundance, biomass and distribution of the ctenophore, Beroe ovata Mayer 1912 were assessed along with
several parameters associated with composition, respiration and feeding. Digestion time of B. ovata feeding on
other ctenophores ranged from 4–5.5 h for Mnemiopsis leidyi A. Agassiz to 7–8 h for Pleurobrachia pileus (O.
F. Müller). Daily ration was estimated as 20–80% of wet weight based on field observations of feeding frequency
coupled with digestion time. Calculations indicate that the measured population of B. ovata ingested up to 10% of
the M. leidyi population daily. A marked decrease in M. leidyi density was recorded. The abundance of zooplank-ton
increased about 5-fold and ichthyoplankton about 20-fold compared with the same season in previous years
following the M. leidyi invasion.
23. Sorokin, Y. 2001. The Black Sea. Backhuys Publishers.
24. Studenikina, E. I., S. P. Volovik, I. A. Miryozan & G. I. Luts, 1991. The ctenophore Mnemiopsis leidyi in the Sea of Azov. Oceanology 3: 722-725.
25. Vinogradov, M. E., E. A. Shushkina, E. I. Musaeva & P. Y. Sorokin, 1989. Ctenophore Mnemiopsis leidyi (A.Agassiz) (Ctenophora: Lobata) - new settlers in the Black Sea. Oceanology 29: 293-298.