Polygonum cuspidatum Sieb. & Zucc. (=Fallopia japonica (Houtt. Dcne.) (草本植物, 灌木)
65 参考文献 找到 Polygonum cuspidatum Sieb. & Zucc. (=Fallopia japonica (Houtt. Dcne.):
摘要： Available from: http://akweeds.uaa.alaska.edu/pdfs/species_bios_pdfs/Species_bios_POCU.pdf [Accessed 6 November 2009]
摘要： The database of alien plants in Ireland contains detailed information on 715 alien plant taxa currently occurring in (semi-) natural habitats in Ireland (both the Republic and Northern-Ireland). This database was developed in 2006 at the School of Natural Sciences, Trinity College Dublin, as part of the BioChange project, funded by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Ireland.
Available from: http://www.biochange.ie/alienplants/index.php [Accessed April 26 2007]
This page available from: http://www.biochange.ie/alienplants/result_species.php?species=164&volg=i&lang=latin&p=i [Accessed 26 April 2007]
3. AME, 2004 Agence Méditerranéenne de l'Environnement. Plantes Envahissantes de la Region Mediterraneenne. Reynoutria japonica
4. Barney, Jacob N., Tharayil, Nishanth, DiTommaso, Antonio, Bhowmik, Prasanta C. 2006. The. biology of invasive alien plants in Canada. 5. Polygonum cuspidatum Sieb. & Zucc. [= Fallopia japonica (Houtt.) Ronse Decr.]. Canadian Journal of Plant Science. 86(3). JUL 2006. 887-905.
5. Barney, Jacob N., Whitlow, Thomas H., Lembo, Arthur J. Jr. 2008. Revealing Historic Invasion Patterns and Potential Invasion Sites for Two Non-Native Plant Species. PLoS One. 3(2). FEB 20 2008. Article No.: e1635.
6. Beerling, D.J. 1991. The effect of Riparian land use on the occurrence and abundance of Japanese knotweed Reynoutria japonica on selected rivers in South Wales. Biological Conservation Volume 55, Issue 3, 1991, Pages 329-337.
7. Bond, W. and Turner, R. 2006. The biology and non-chemical control of Japanese knotweed (Fallopia japonica (Houtt)). HDRA, Ryton Organic Gardens, Coventry, CV8, 3LG, UK.
8. Bond, W; G Davies, R Turner., 2006. The biology and non-chemical control of Japanese knotweed (Fallopia japonica (Houtt)). HDRA, Ryton Organic Gardens, Coventry, CV8, 3LG, UK
9. Child, L. and Wade, M. 2000. The Japanese Knotweed Manual. 123 pp.
摘要： This manual provides essential information on Japanese knotweed and its control and is useful for students and land managers alike. It also concentrates on preventing an outbreak and deals with issues through case studies.
The objective in creating this website is to provide the means of collating information on conservation management, sources including published papers, reports and the evidence of practitioners.
Case study 33 is available from:
http://www.conservationevidence.com/ViewEntry.asp?ID=33 [Accessed 4 June 2005]
The database can be searched at: http://www.conservationevidence.com/search.asp
11. Dassonville, Nicolas, Vanderhoeven, Sonia, Gruber, Wolf, Meerts, Pierre. 2007. Invasion by Fallopia japonica increases topsoil mineral nutrient concentrations. Ecoscience. 14(2). 2007. 230-240.
12. Davenport, Roberta., 2006. Control of Knotweed and other invasive species and experiences restoring native species in the Pacific Northwest US. Native Plants Journal 7.1 (2006) 20-26
摘要： Available from: http://www.ew.govt.nz/policy-and-plans/Regional-Pest-Management-Strategy/Regional-Pest-Management-Strategy-2008-2013/Part-2/5-Pest-plants/52-Eradication-pest-plants/526-Japanese-knotweed-Fallopia-japonica-and-Giant-knotweed-Fallopia-sachalinensis/ [Accessed 6 November 2009]
摘要： The EPPO Reporting Service is a monthly information report on events of phytosanitary concern. It focuses on new geographical records, new host plants, new pests (including invasive alien plants), pests to be added to the EPPO Alert List, detection and identification methods etc. The EPPO Reporting Service is published in English and French.
Available from: http://archives.eppo.org/EPPOReporting/2005/Rse-0509.pdf [Accessed 28 November 2005]
摘要： Available from: http://www.conservationevidence.com/Attachments/PDF12.pdf [Accessed 17 November 2009]
16. Gerber, E., Krebs, C., Murrell, C., Schaffner, U. 2004. Assessing the ecological and economic impact of the invasive plant species Japanese knotweed,
Fallopia japonica. CABI Bioscience Switzerland Centre, Switzerland.
摘要： Available from: http://www.dpi.vic.gov.au/dpi/nreninf.nsf/LinkView/643CD116260B0928CA256E9000824464663C5274163D2336CA256E8D001EFC6C
http://www.dpi.vic.gov.au/dpi/nreninf.nsf/93a98744f6ec41bd4a256c8e00013aa9/0dd6be586820470aca256e9100003bc3/$FILE/LC0377.pdf Factsheet available from: http://www.dpi.vic.gov.au/dpi/nreninf.nsf/93a98744f6ec41bd4a256c8e00013aa9/0dd6be586820470aca256e9100003bc3/$FILE/LC0377.pdf
Invasiveness Assessment available from: http://www.dpi.vic.gov.au/dpi/vro/vrosite.nsf/pages/invasive_japanese_knotweed
19. Hollingsworth, Michelle L. and Bailey, John P. 2000. Evidence for massive clonal growth in the invasive weed Fallopia japonica (Japanese Knotweed). Botanical Journal of the Linnean Society. 133(4). August, 2000. 463-472.
摘要： This compilation of information sources can be sorted on keywords for example: Baits & Lures, Non Target Species, Eradication, Monitoring, Risk Assessment, Weeds, Herbicides etc. This compilation is at present in Excel format, this will be web-enabled as a searchable database shortly. This version of the database has been developed by the IUCN SSC ISSG as part of an Overseas Territories Environmental Programme funded project XOT603 in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government - Department of Environment. The compilation is a work under progress, the ISSG will manage, maintain and enhance the database with current and newly published information, reports, journal articles etc.
21. Kurose, D., Furuya, N, Matsumoto, M, Djeddour, D.H, Evans, H.C, Tsuchiya, K. 2009b. Evaluation of a Puccinia rust as a potential biological control agent of Fallopia japonica. Journal of the Faculty of Agriculture, Kyushu University Volume 54, Issue 1, February 2009, Pages 59-64 .
22. Kurose, D., Renals, Shaw, R., Furuya, N, Takagi, M, Evans, H. 2006. Fallopia japonica, an increasingly intractable weed problem in the UK: Can fungi help cut through this Gordian knot?. Mycologist Volume 20, Issue 4, November 2006, Pages 126-129.
23. Kurose, Daisuke, Evans, Harry C., Djeddour, Djamila H., Cannon, Paul F., Furuya, Naruto, Tsuchiya, Kenichi. 2009a. Systematics of Mycosphaerella species associated with the invasive weed Fallopia japonica, including the potential biological control agent M-polygoni-cuspidati. Mycoscience. 50(3). MAY 2009. 179-189.
24. Lecerf, Antoine, Patfield, Denise, Boiche, Anatole, Riipinen, Miira P., Chauvet, Eric, Dobson, Michael. 2007. Stream ecosystems respond to riparian invasion by Japanese knotweed ( Fallopia japonica). Canadian Journal of Fisheries & Aquatic Sciences. 64(9). SEP 2007. 1273-1283.
摘要： Available from: http://www.europe-aliens.org/pdf/Fallopia_japonica.pdf [Accessed 23 August 2009]
26. Rebbeck, Joanne., Todd F. Hutchinson and Robert P. Long., 2005. Invasive plants Affecting the Management of Ohio's Forests. Proceedings, 16th U.S. Department of Agriculture interagency research forum on gypsy moth and other invasive species 2005 GTR-NE-337
摘要： Detailed report on description, distribution, habitat, reproduction methods and management.
Available from http://www.nps.gov/plants/alien/fact/pocu1.htm [Accessed 22 May 2003]
28. Richards, Christina L., Walls, Ramona L., Bailey, John P., Parameswaran, Radha, George, Tara, Pigliucci, Massimo. 2008. Plasticity in salt tolerance traits allows for invasion of novel habitat by Japanese knotweed s. l. (Fallopia japonica and F-bohemica, Polygonaceae). American Journal of Botany. 95(8). AUG 2008. 931-942.
摘要： An Element Stewardship Abstract containing detail report on description, distribution, dispersal methods, impacts, habitats and control.
Available from http://tncweeds.ucdavis.edu/esadocs/documnts/polycus.html [Accessed 22 May 2003]
30. Seiger, L.A. and Merchant, H.C. 1997. Mechanical control of Japanese knotweed (Fallopia japonica [Houtt.] Ronse Decraene): Effects of cutting regime on rhizomatous reserves. Natural Areas Journal 17 (4), pp. 341-345.
摘要： The Japanese Knotweed Alliance was established in November 1999 to highlight the problems posed by this invasive weed and to promote its natural control with biological predators in Europe where such control is poorly understood. It provides valuable information about the plant, its problems and the potential for biological control as well as links to other sites.
32. Tiebre, Marie-Solange, Saad, Layla, Mahy, Gregory. 2008. Landscape dynamics and habitat selection by the alien invasive Fallopia (Polygonaceae) in Belgium. Biodiversity & Conservation. 17(10). SEP 2008. 2357-2370.
摘要： This Handbook is divided into eight chapters, covering a range of different control methods. Successful weed control requires the combination or sequential use of several methods (called integrated weed management). Consider all available control options: manual, mechanical, promoting competition from native plants, grazing, biocontrol, herbicides, prescribed fire, solarization, flooding, and other, more novel, techniques. Each has advantages and disadvantages in terms of its effects against the target weed(s), impacts to untargeted plants and animals, risks to human health and safety, and costs. The chapters discuss the advantages and disadvantages for each method and provide examples of their successful (and in some cases unsuccessful) use in natural areas.
摘要： This database compiles information on alien species from British Overseas Territories.
Available from: http://www.jncc.gov.uk/page-3660 [Accessed 10 November 2009]
35. Wang, Yi, Ding, Jianqing, Zhang, Guoan. 2008. Gallerucida bifasciata (Coleoptera : Chrysomelidae), a potential biological control agent for Japanese knotweed (Fallopia japonica). Biocontrol Science & Technology. 18(1). 2008. 59-74.
36. Zika, Peter F. and Jacobson, Arthur L. 2003. An overlooked hybrid Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum X sachalinense; Polygonaceae) in North America. Rhodora. 105(922). Spring 2003. 143-152.
摘要： A new combination is provided for the hybrid between Polygonum cuspidatum and P. sachalinense. The hybrid, Polygonum X bohemicum (J. Chrtek & A. Chrtkova) P. F. Zika & A. L. Jacobson, comb. nov., is widespread and invasive across North America. We illustrate the parents and hybrid, and supply a key to distinguish the three taxa.
37. Aguilera, A.G., Alpert, P., Dukes, J.S. , Harrington, R. 2009. Impacts of the invasive plant Fallopia japonica (Houtt.) on plant communities and ecosystem processes. Biological Invasions 2009, Pages 1-10.
摘要： Available from: http://www.nobanis.org/files/factsheets/Fallopia_japonica.pdf [Accessed 10 August 2009]
39. Bailey, J. P. 1990. Breeding behavior and seed production in Alien Giant Knotweed in the British Isles. In: The Biology and Control of Invasive Plants. Conference organized by the Industrial Ecology Group of the British Ecological Society at the University of Wales College of Cardiff, September 20-21, 1990
40. Bailey, J. P. and Conolly, A. P. 2000. Prize-winners to pariahs - A history of Japanese Knotweed s.l. (Polygonaceae) in the British Isles. Watsonia. 23(1). February, 2000. 93-110.
41. Bailey, John P., Bimova, Katerina, Mandak, Bohumil. 2007. The potential role of polyploidy and hybridisation in the further evolution of the highly invasive Fallopia taxa in Europe. Ecological Research. 22(6). NOV 2007. 920-928.
42. Beerling, D.J., Bailey, J.P. and Conolly, A.P. 1994. Biological Flora of the British Isles - Fallopia japonica (Houtt.) Ronse Decraene (Reynoutria japonica Houtt.; Polygonum cuspidatum Sieb. & Zucc.). J. Ecol.. 82: 959-979.
43. Beerling, David J. and Dawah, Hassan A. 1993. Abundance and diversity of invertebrates associated with Fallopia japonica (Houtt. Ronse Decraene) and Impatiens glandulifera (Royle): Two alien plant species in the British Isles. Entomologist. 112(2). 1993. 127-139.
44. Bímová, K., Mandák, B., Kašparová, I. 2004. How does Reynoutria invasion fit the various theories of invasibility? Journal of Vegetation Science
Volume 15, Issue 4, August 2004, Pages 495-504.
45. Braatne, J.H, Sullivan, S.M.P, Chamberlain, E. 2007. Leaf decomposition and stream macroinvertebrate colonisation of Japanese knotweed, an invasive plant species. International Review of Hydrobiology Volume 92, Issue 6, 2007, Pages 656-665.
46. Dassonville, N, Vanderhoeven, S, Vanparys, V, Hayez, M., Gruber, W., Meerts, P. 2008. Impacts of alien invasive plants on soil nutrients are correlated with initial site conditions in NW Europe. Oecologia Volume 157, Issue 1, August 2008, Pages 131-140
47. Esther Gerbera, Christine Krebsa, Craig Murrella, Marco Morettib, Remy Rocklinc, and Urs Schaffner. 2008. Exotic invasive knotweeds (Fallopia spp.) negatively affect native plant and invertebrate assemblages in European riparian habitats. Biological Conservation Volume 141, Issue 3, March 2008, Pages 646-654.
48. Forman, Jennifer and Kesseli, Richard V. 2003. Sexual reproduction in the invasive species Fallopia japonica (Polygonaceae). American Journal of Botany. 90(4). April 2003. 586-592.
49. Fremstad, E. and Elven, R. 1997. Alien plants in Norway. The large Fallopia species. Blyttia. 55(1). 1997. 3-14.
50. Gammon, Melinda A., Grimsby, Jonna L., Tsfrelson, Dina, Kesseli, Rick. 2007. Molecular and morphological evidence reveals introgression in swarms of the invasive Taxa Fallopia japonica, F. sachalinensis, and F. x bohemica (Polygonaceae) in the United States. American Journal of Botany. 94(6). JUN 2007. 948-956.
51. Horn, P. and Prach, K. 1994. Aerial biomass of Reynoutria japonica and its comparison with that of native species. Preslia Volume 66, Issue 4, 1994, Pages 345-348.
摘要： An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.cbif.gc.ca/pls/itisca/taxastep?king=every&p_action=containing&taxa=Fallopia+japonica&p_format=&p_ifx=plglt&p_lang= [Accessed March 2005]
53. Maerz, John C., Blossey, Bernd, Nuzzo, Victoria. 2005. Green frogs show reduced foraging success in habitats invaded by Japanese knotweed. Biodiversity & Conservation. 14(12). NOV 2005. 2901-2911.
54. Muller, S. 2006. Conservation de la biodiversité à Saint Pierre et Miquelon. Rapport de mission dans l’archipel. Ministère de l’Ecologie et du Développement Durable. Université Paul Verlaine-Metz. 33 p
摘要： Ce rapport établit un diagnostic de la biodiversité de l'archipel et formule des propositions relatives à sa conservation.
55. Mummigatti, K. 2008. The effects of Japanese Knotweed (Reynoutria japonica) on riparian lands in Otsego County, New York. Unknown.
56. Price, Elizabeth A. C., Gamble, Rebecca, Williams, Gareth G., Marshall, Christopher. 2002. Seasonal patterns of partitioning and remobilization of 14C in the invasive rhizomatous perennial Japanese knotweed (Fallopia japonica (Houtt.) Ronse Decraene). Evolutionary Ecology. 15(4-6). 2001(2002). 347-362.
57. Schnitzler, A. and Muller, S. 1998. Ecology and biogeography of plants which invade Europa: The annoying knotweed from Japan (Fallopia japonica and F. sachalinensis). Revue d'Ecologie (La Terre et la Vie) Volume 53, Issue 1, 1998, Pages 3-39.
58. Talmage, E. and Kiviat, E. 2004. Japanese Knotweed and Water Quality on the Batavia Kill in Greene County, New York: Background Information and Literature Review. Greene County Soil and Water Conservation District and New York City Department of Environmental Protection, USA.
摘要： Available from: http://www.nobanis.org/speciesInfo.asp?taxaID=2782 [Accessed 10 August 2009]
60. Tiébré, M.-S., Vanderhoeven, S., Saad, L., Mahy, G. 2007. Hybridization and sexual reproduction in the invasive alien Fallopia (Polygonaceae) complex in Belgium. Annals of Botany Volume 99, Issue 1, January 2007, Pages 193-203.
61. Trinajstic Vvo, Josip Franjic, Kajba, Davorin. 1994. Contribution to the knowledge of the spreading of the taxon Reynoutria japonica Houtt. (Polygonaceae) in Croatia. Acta Botanica Croatica. 53(0). 1994. 145-149.
62. Urgenson, Lauren and Reichard, Sarah H. 2007. The ecological consequences of giant knotweed invasion into riparian forests. U S Forest Service Pacific Northwest Research Station General Technical Report PNW-GTR.(694). JUN 2007. 63-64.
摘要： Information on common names, synonyms, distributional range of species.
Available from http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?312862 [Accessed 22 May 2003]
摘要： Brief report on distribution, taxonomy and links to information about the invasive.
Available from http://plants.usda.gov/cgi_bin/topics.cgi [Accessed 22 May 2003]
65. Weston, Leslie A., Barney, Jacob N., DiTommaso, Antonio. 2005. A review of the biology and ecology of three invasive perennials in New York State: Japanese knotweed (Polygonum cuspidatum), mugwort (Artemisia vulgaris) and pale swallow-wort (Vincetoxicum rossicum). Plant & Soil. 277(1-2). DEC 2005. 53-69.