1. Bankstown. 2004. Management plan for Australian White Ibis - Threskiornis molucca - in the Bankstown local government area. Ecologically Sustainable Development Environment Unit in conjunction with The NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service.
摘要： This report is the first stage in a three-stage development of a Border Control Programme for aquatic plants that have the potential to become ecological weeds in New Zealand. Available from: http://www.doc.govt.nz/upload/documents/science-and-technical/sfc141.pdf [Accessed 13 June 2007]
摘要： This report is the second stage in the development of a Border Control Programme for aquatic plants that have the potential to become ecological weeds in New Zealand. Importers and traders in aquatic plants were surveyed to identify the plant species known or likely to be present in New Zealand. The Aquatic Plant Weed Risk Assessment Model was used to help assess the level of risk posed by these species. The report presents evidence of the various entry pathways and considers the impact that new invasive aquatic weed species may have on vulnerable native aquatic species and communities. Available from: http://www.doc.govt.nz/upload/documents/science-and-technical/SFC185.pdf [Accessed 13 June 2007]
5. Chandrasena, N., and R. Sim. 1999. Managing entrenched weed problems in botany wetlands - An urban stormwater basin in Sydney Water Supply. Vol. 17, no. 3-4, pp. 313-319. 1999.
6. Department of Natural Resources and Mines. 2005. Declared plants of Queensland. The State of Queensland.
摘要： The National Pest Plant Accord is a cooperative agreement between regional councils and government departments with biosecurity responsibilities. Under the accord, regional councils will undertake surveillance to prevent the commercial sale and/or distribution of an agreed list of pest plants. Available from: http://www.biosecurity.govt.nz/pests-diseases/plants/accord.htm [Accessed 11 August 2005]
摘要： Available from: http://www.ecy.wa.gov/programs/wq/plants/weeds/water_primrose.html [Accessed 21 July 2005]
13. Bambaradeniya, C. N. B, S. P. Ekanayake, L. D. C. B. Kekulandala, V. A. P. Samarawickrama, N. D. Ratnayake, and R. H. S. S. Fernando. 2002a. An Assessment of the Status of Biodiversity in the Muthurajawela Wetland Sanctuary. Occasional Papers of IUCN Sri Lanka No. 3, December 2002. IUCN - The World Conservation Union, Sri Lanka Country Office.
14. Bambaradeniya, C. N. B., S. P. Ekanayake, L. D. C. B. Kekulandala, R. H. S. S. Fernando, V. A. P. Samarawickrama and T. G. M. Priyadharshana. 2002b. An Assessment of the Status of Biodiversity in the Maduganga Mangrove Estuary Occasional Papers of IUCN Sri Lanka No. 1, November 2002.
16. City of Clearwater. 2002. City of Clearwater Wetland Evaluation Data.
17. Ferreira, P. S. F., E. R. da Silva, and L. B. N. Coelho. 2001. Miridae (Heteroptera) Fitofagos e Predadores de Minas Gerais, Brasil, Com Enfase em Especies Com Potencila Economico. Iheringia, Sér. Zool., Porto Alegre, (91): 159-169.
摘要： An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=27359 [Accessed 21 July 2005]
21. Jacobs, S.W.L., Perrett, F., Brock, M., Bowmer, K.H., McCorkelle, G., Rawling, J., Stricker, J. and Sainty, G.R. 1993. Ludwigia peruviana -- description and biology, pp. 225-228 in Swarbrick, J.T., Henderson, C.W.L., Jettner, R.J., Streit, L. and Walker, S.R. (eds) Proceedings 10th Australian and 14th Asian-Pacific Weed Conference, vol. 1. The Weed Society of Queensland, Brisbane.
22. Jacobs, S.W.L., Perrett, F., Sainty, G.R., Bowmer, K.H. & Jacobs, B.J. 1995. Ludwigia peruviana (Onagraceae) in the Botany wetlands near Sydney, Australia. Australian Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research 45 (8) 1481-1490.
23. Johnson, K., and M. Smith., 2004. The Lake Macquarie 2003/2004 State of the Environment Report. Lake Macquarie City Council.