Vulpes vulpes (哺乳動物)
53 參考文獻 found for Vulpes vulpes:
摘要： Available from: http://www.dec.wa.gov.au/images/stories/nature/science/cswa/v5n2/31-50.pdf [Accessed 24 January 2010]
2. Berry, O., S.D. Sarre, L. Farrington & N. Aitken. 2007. Faecal DNA detection of invasive species: the case of feral foxes in Tasmania, Wildlife Research 34: 1-7.
摘要： Available from: http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1043&context=nwrcinvasive [Accessed 24 January 2010]
摘要： Available from: http://www.feral.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/PC12803.pdf [Accessed August 19 2010]
5. Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts (DEWHA) (2008a). Background document for the threat abatement plan for predation by the European red fox. DEWHA: Canberra.
6. Department of the Environment, Water, Heritage and the Arts (DEWHA) (2008b). Threat abatement plan for predation by the European red fox. DEWHA: Canberra.
摘要： Available from: http://www.environment.gov.au/biodiversity/threatened/publications/tap/pubs/tap-cat-background.pdf [Accessed 24 January 2010]
摘要： Available from: http://www.environment.gov.au/biodiversity/threatened/publications/tap/pubs/tap-fox-report.pdf [Accessed 24 January 2010]
10. Enhanced Fox Management Program, 2004. Department of Sustainability and Environment, Victoria.
摘要： Management plan, Tasmania.
12. Foxes, 2004 NSW National Parks and Wildlife Service.
摘要： Impact and management information.
13. Gentle, M.N., G.R. Saunders & C.R. Dickman. 2007. Poisoning for production: how effective is fox baiting in south-eastern Australia?, Mammal Review.
摘要： Available from: http://era.deedi.qld.gov.au/866/ [Accessed 24 January 2010]
15. Glen, A.S., M.N. Gentle & C.R. Dickman. 2007. Non-target impacts of poison baiting for predator control in Australia, Mammal Review.
摘要： Available from: http://era.deedi.qld.gov.au/871/ [Accessed 24 January 2010]
摘要： The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species provides taxonomic, conservation status and distribution information on taxa that have been globally evaluated using the IUCN Red List Categories and Criteria. This system is designed to determine the relative risk of extinction, and the main purpose of the IUCN Red List is to catalogue and highlight those taxa that are facing a higher risk of global extinction (i.e. those listed as Critically Endangered, Endangered and Vulnerable). The IUCN Red List also includes information on taxa that are categorized as Extinct or Extinct in the Wild; on taxa that cannot be evaluated because of insufficient information (i.e. are Data Deficient); and on taxa that are either close to meeting the threatened thresholds or that would be threatened were it not for an ongoing taxon-specific conservation programme (i.e. are Near Threatened).
Available from: http://www.iucnredlist.org/ [Accessed 25 May 2011]
摘要： This compilation of information sources can be sorted on keywords for example: Baits & Lures, Non Target Species, Eradication, Monitoring, Risk Assessment, Weeds, Herbicides etc. This compilation is at present in Excel format, this will be web-enabled as a searchable database shortly. This version of the database has been developed by the IUCN SSC ISSG as part of an Overseas Territories Environmental Programme funded project XOT603 in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government - Department of Environment. The compilation is a work under progress, the ISSG will manage, maintain and enhance the database with current and newly published information, reports, journal articles etc.
摘要： Models for assessing the risk that exotic vertebrates could establish in Australia have been developed for mammals, birds (Bomford 2003; Bomford 2006, 2008), reptiles and amphibians (Bomford 2006, 2008; Bomford et al. 2005). These Risk Assessment models have been further explored by Western Australia Department of Agriculture & Food (DAFWA) to confirm that they reasonably predict public safety, establishment and pest risks across a full range of exotic species and risk levels. Mammals and birds were assessed for the pest risk they pose if introduced to Australia, by calculating Vertebrate Pests Committee (VPC) Threat Categories. These categories incorporate risk of establishing populations in the wild, risk of causing public harm, and risk of becoming a pest (eg causing agricultural damage, competing with native fauna, etc). The 7-factor Australian Bird and Mammal Model was used for these assessments.
20. Marks, C.A., Nijk, M., Gigliotti, F., Busuana, F. & Short, R.V. 1996. Preliminary field assessment of a cabergoline baiting campaign for reproductive control of the red fox Vulpes vulpes, Wildlife Research 23: 161-168.
21. Marks, C.A., Nijk, M., Gigliotti, F., Busuana, F. & Short, R.V. 1996. Preliminary field assessment of a cabergoline baiting campaign for reproductive control of the red fox Vulpes vulpes, Wildlife Research 23: 161-168.
摘要： This report documents work contributing to a project commissioned by the Invasive Animals Cooperative Research Centre to validate and refine risk assessment models used in decisions to import and manage introduced vertebrate species. The intent of the project was to: a) increase predictive accuracy, scientific validation and adoption of risk assessment models for the import and keeping of exotic vertebrates, and b) reduce the risk of new vertebrate pests establishing introduced populations in Australia.
Available from: http://www.feral.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/08/DAFWA_RA_060510.pdf [Accessed 16 March 2011]
摘要： Management guidelines for all invasive species in Canada.
摘要： Management plan for New South Wales.
摘要： Available from: http://www.feral.org.au/content/species/fox.cfm [Accessed 19 February 2008]
26. Reynolds, J.C and Short, M., 2003. The status of foxes Vulpes vulpes on the Isle of Man in 1999. Mammal Review 33(1). 69-76
27. Robley, A., D. Purdey, M. Johnston, M. Lindeman, F. Busana & K. Long. 2007. Experimental trials to determine effective fence designs for feral Cat and Fox exclusion, Ecological Management & Restoration 8(3): 193-198.
28. Robley, A., D. Purdey, M. Johnston, M. Lindeman, F. Busana & K. Long. 2007. Experimental trials to determine effective fence designs for feral Cat and Fox exclusion, Ecological Management & Restoration 8(3): 193-198.
29. Saunders, G., B. Coman, J. Kinnear & M. Braysher. Managing Vertebrate Pests: Foxes. 1995. Bureau of Resource Sciences.
30. Saunders, R. Glen, Matthew N. Gentle and Christopher R. Dickman, 2010. The impacts and management of foxes Vulpes vulpes in Australia. Mammal Review Volume 40 Issue 3, Pages 181 - 211
31. SouthernArk Project, 2004. Department of Sustainability and Environment, Victoria, Australia.
摘要： This database compiles information on alien species from British Overseas Territories.
Available from: http://www.jncc.gov.uk/page-3660 [Accessed 10 November 2009]
33. Vos, A. 2003. Oral Vaccination against Rabies and the Behavioural Ecology of the Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes), J. Vet. Med. B 50: 477-483.
34. Vos, A. 2003. Oral Vaccination against Rabies and the Behavioural Ecology of the Red Fox (Vulpes vulpes), J. Vet. Med. B 50: 477-483.
35. Western Shield, 2003.Department of Conservation and Land Management, Governement of Western Australia.
摘要： Management plan, Western Australia.
摘要： Available from: http://www.iucnredlist.org/apps/redlist/details/106001458/0 [Accessed 16 Januray 2012)
摘要： Available from: http://www.iucnredlist.org/apps/redlist/details/106001491/0 [Accessed 16 Januray 2012)
38. Churcher, C. S. 1959. The specific status of the New World red fox. Journal of Mammalogy 40: 513-520.
摘要： Concluded that New World and Old World red foxes were conspecifics. However, most New World specimens used in analyses had an Old World origin.
39. Dickman, C. R. 1996. Impact of exotic generalist predators on the native fauna of Australia. Wildlife Biology 2: 185-195.
Reviews the impact of introduced red foxes on native fauna in Australia
40. Ginsberg, J. R., and D. W. Macdonald. 1990. Foxes, wolves, jackals, and dogs: an action plan for the conservation of canids. IUCN, Gland, Switzerland.
Good review of red fox information
摘要： An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.cbif.gc.ca/pls/itisca/taxastep?king=every&p_action=containing&taxa=Vulpes+vulpes&p_format=&p_ifx=plglt&p_lang= [Accessed March 2005]
43. Kamler, J. F., and W. B. Ballard., 2002. A review of native and nonnative red foxes in North America. Wildlife Society Bulletin 30:370-379.
摘要： Reviews differences between native and introduced red foxes in North America. Also documents the spread of introduced red foxes in Canada and the U.S.A.
44. Lariviere, S., and M. Pasitschniak-Arts. 1996. Vulpes vulpes . Mammalian Species 537:1-11
Good review of red fox information
45. Lewis, J. C., K. L. Sallee, and R. T. Golightly, Jr. 1999. Introduction and range expansion of nonnative red foxes (Vulpes vulpes ) in California. American Midland Naturalist 142:372-381.
摘要： Good review of introduced red foxes in California.
46. Macdonald, D. W. and C. Sillero-Zubiri. 2004. Biology and conservation of wild canids. Oxford University Press, UK.
47. Nowak, R. M. 1999. Walkers mammals of the world. 6th edition. The Johns Hopkins University Press, Baltimore.
摘要： Section on red foxes offers a good review of this species
48. Salo, P., E. Korpimäki, P.B. Banks, M. Nordström & C.R. Dickman. 2007. Alien predators are more dangerous than native predators to prey populations, Proc Biol Sci. 274(1615): 1237-1243.
49. Salo, P., E. Korpimäki, P.B. Banks, M. Nordström & C.R. Dickman. 2007. Alien predators are more dangerous than native predators to prey populations, Proc Biol Sci. 274 (1615): 1237-1243.
50. Sillero-Zubiri, C., M. Hoffman, and D. W. Macdonald (eds.). 2004. Canids: foxes, wolves, jackals and dogs. Status survey and conservation action plan. IUCN/SSC Canid Specialist Group. Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, UK.
Sillero-Zubiri, C., M. Hoffman, and D. W. Macdonald (eds.). 2004. Canids: foxes, wolves, jackals and dogs. Status survey and conservation action plan. IUCN/SSC Canid Specialist Group. Gland, Switzerland and Cambridge, UK.
摘要： Available online in PDF format at www.canids.org
51. Strahan, R. 1995. Mammals of Australia. Smithsonian Institution Press, Washington, D.C.
摘要： Reviews the impact of introduced red foxes on native fauna in Australia.
摘要： Available from: http://alaska.fws.gov/media/acg/fact.pdf
53. Voigt, D. R. 1987. Red fox. Pages 379-392 in M. Novak, J. A. Baker, M. E. Obbard, and B. Mallock, editors. Wild furbearer management and conservation in North America. Ministry of Natural Resources, Ontario, Canada
摘要： Good review of red foxes in North America.