15 references found for Trichosurus vulpecula:
Results Page: 1
Summary: Available from: http://www.doc.govt.nz/upload/documents/science-and-technical/sfc001.pdf [Accessed 26 February 2008]
Summary: Available from: http://www.iucnredlist.org/apps/redlist/details/143735/0 [Accessed 12 March 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://www.feral.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/PC12803.pdf [Accessed August 19 2010]
5. Cowan, P.E. 2005. Brushtail possum. In. C.M. King (Ed.) Handbook of New Zealand Mammals, Second Edition, pp56-80. Oxford University Press, Melbourne.
6. Lovegrove, T. G., C. H. Zeiler, B. S. Greene, B. W. Green, R. Gaastra, and A. D. MacArthur., 2002. Alien plant and animal control and aspects of ecological restoration in a small 'mainland island': Wenderholm Regional Park, New Zealand. In Turning the tide: the eradication of invasive species: 155-163. Veitch, C.R. and Clout, M.N.(eds). IUCN SSC Invasive Species Specialist Group. IUCN. Gland. Switzerland and Cambridge. UK.
7. Montague, T. L. 2000. The brushtail possum: Biology, impact and management of an introduced marsupial. Manaaki Whenua Press, New Zealand.
Summary: An account (by several authors) that outlines the breadth and complexity of the possum problem in New Zealand. The book explores current and potential future management techniques, and measuring the benefits of controlling possums.
Summary: Available from: http://www.doc.govt.nz/upload/documents/science-and-technical/sfc304entire.pdf [Accessed 2 August 2010]
10. Tasman District Council (TDC) 2001. Tasman-Nelson Regional Pest Management Strategy
11. Tompkins, D.M. and Ramset, D. 2007. Optimising bait-station delivery of fertility control agents to brushtail possum populations. Wildlife Research 34: 67-76.
Summary: Available from: http://www.iucnredlist.org/apps/redlist/details/106001410/0 [Accessed 16 December 2012]
13. Cowan, P. E. 1990. The Brushtail Possum. The Handbook of New Zealand Mammals. King, C. M. (ed.) Oxford University Press.
Summary: A comprehensive book on all 46 species of land-breeding mammals (mostly alien) that occur in New Zealand. Chapters are by local experts on each species. Chapter on brushtail possums is by P.E. Cowan.
Summary: An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.cbif.gc.ca/pls/itisca/taxastep?king=every&p_action=containing&taxa=Trichosurus+vulpecula&p_format=&p_ifx=plglt&p_lang= [Accessed March 2005]
Summary: Available from: http://www.independent.co.uk/environment/nature/alien-invasion-how-the-possum-became-public-enemy-no-1-429933.html [Accessed 25 February 2008]