28 参考文献 找到 Sphagneticola trilobata:
1. Daehler, C.C; Denslow, J.S; Ansari, S and Huang-Chi, K., 2004. A Risk-Assessment System for Screening Out Invasive Pest Plants from Hawaii and Other Pacific Islands. Conservation Biology Volume 18 Issue 2 Page 360.
摘要： A study on the use of a screening system to assess proposed plant introductions to Hawaii or other Pacific Islands and to identify high-risk species used in horticulture and forestry which would greatly reduce future pest-plant problems and allow entry of most nonpests.
摘要： Available from: http://www.dpi.qld.gov.au/documents/Biosecurity_EnvironmentalPests/IPA-Singapore-Daisy-PP92.pdf [Accessed 26 July 2010]
摘要： This compilation of information sources can be sorted on keywords for example: Baits & Lures, Non Target Species, Eradication, Monitoring, Risk Assessment, Weeds, Herbicides etc. This compilation is at present in Excel format, this will be web-enabled as a searchable database shortly. This version of the database has been developed by the IUCN SSC ISSG as part of an Overseas Territories Environmental Programme funded project XOT603 in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government - Department of Environment. The compilation is a work under progress, the ISSG will manage, maintain and enhance the database with current and newly published information, reports, journal articles etc.
摘要： Details of the eradication programme in Niue.
5. Niue DAFF, 2001. Wedelia Leaflet. Department of Agriculture, Forestry & Fisheries (DAFF), Niue. With assistance from SPC - Plant Protection Service.
摘要： Ecology, synonyms, common names, distributions (Pacific as well as global), management and impact information.
Available at: http://www.hear.org/pier/species/wedelia_trilobata.htm [Accessed 13 May 2004].
Details on distribution, impacts and proposal for the eradication of wedelia in Niue.
摘要： This paper is a preliminary account of the status in the Pacific Islands of Wedelia trilobata (L.) Hitch., a recently introduced ornamental groundcover plant that has become an extremely invasive weed in many areas, and has the potential to become one of the most environmentally destructive weeds of the Pacific Islands. It is suggested that Wedelia trilobata should be immediately declared a serious noxious weed, should be restricted from introduction into new islands and habitats, and, where possible, should be exterminated from islands and habitats where it has not gained a foothold.
The paper describes Wedelia trilobata and discusses what is known about its introduction and spread in some island countries, the habitats in which it thrives and has become naturalized or invasive, and the present and potential threat that it poses to island ecosystems and indigenous species. Actions are suggested that could be taken to control the introduction and spread of Wedelia trilobata to islands and habitats where it does not yet exist, and to eradicate it from areas where it is not yet out of control.
摘要： This database compiles information on alien species from British Overseas Territories.
Available from: http://www.jncc.gov.uk/page-3660 [Accessed 10 November 2009]
摘要： A progress report on the eradication of wedelia programme in Niue.
A progress report on the eradication of wedelia programme in Niue.
12. Wilson, Colin, Wildlife Management Officer, Department of Infrastructure, Planning and Environment, Parks & Wildlife Service, Northern Territory, Australia.
摘要： Compilor of original GISD profile of Chromoleana odorata.
13. Barthelat, F. 2005. Note sur les espèces exotiques envahissantes à Mayotte. Direction de l’Agriculture et de la Forêt. 30p
摘要： Tableau synthétique des plantes exotiques de Mayotte classées en fonction de leur niveau d'envahissement.
14. Dana Lee Ling, personal communication, April, 2002. College of Micronesia.
摘要： Habitat of S. trilobata in Micronesia.
15. Fosberg, F. R. and Sachet, M. -H. 1977. Flora of Micronesia. Part 3. Convolvulaceae. Smithsonian Contrib. Bot. 36:27.
16. Fosberg, F. R., Sachet, M. H. and Oliver, R. L. 1987. A geographical checklist of the Micronesian monocotyledonae. Micronesica 20: 1-126.
17. Garcia, J.G.L., Macbryde, B., Molina, A.R. and Macbryde, O.H. 1975. Malezas prevalentes de America Central (Prevalent seeds of Central America). International Plant Protection Center, San Salvador, El Salvador.
摘要： Accounts of the flora of Central America.
18. Guerin, M. 1982. The flora of the atolls of French Polynesia. In Regional technical meeting on atoll cultivation, Papeete, Tahiti, French Polynesia, 14-19 April 1980: Collected papers, ed. M. Lambert, pp. 77-89. Technical paper no. 180. Noumea: South Pacific Commission.
摘要： Accounts of the flora of French Polynesia, including notes on wedelia.
摘要： An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.cbif.gc.ca/pls/itisca/taxastep?king=every&p_action=containing&taxa=Sphagneticola+trilobata&p_format=&p_ifx=plglt&p_lang= [Accessed March 2005]
20. Lamberson, J.O. 1982. A Guide to terrestrial plants of Enewetak Atoll. Honolulu: Pacific Science Information Center, Bernice P. Bishop Museum.
摘要： Accounts of the flora of the Marshall Islands, including notes on the presence, introduction and spread of wedelia.
摘要： Resource that includes the distribution of invasive species throughout the Pacific Islands.
22. Meyer, J.-Y., Loope, L., Sheppard, A., Munzinger, J., Jaffre, T. 2006. Les plantes envahissantes et potentiellement envahissantes dans l'archipel néo-calédonien : première évaluation et recommandations de gestion. in M.-L. Beauvais et al. (2006) : Les espèces envahissantes dans l’archipel néo-calédonien, Paris, IRD Éditions, 260 p.+ cédérom.
23. Neal, M.C. 1965. In gardens of Hawaii. Bernice P. Bishop Museum Special Publication 50. Bishop Museum Press, Honolulu.
摘要： Some notes on wedelia in Hawaii.
24. Rabakonadrianina, E and Carr, G.D. 1981. Intergeneric hybridization, induced polyploidy, and the origin of the Hawaiian endemic Lippchaeta from Wedelia (Compositae). American Journal of Botany 68: 206-215.
摘要： Notes on hybrisation.
25. Santos, I. 1998. Wedelia trilobata on Pohnpei. Aliens 7: 3.
26. Wagner, W. L., Derral, R. H. and Sohmer, S. H. 1990. Manual of the flowering plants of Hawai'i: 373-374.
27. Whistler, W. A. 1992. Vegetation of Samoa and Tonga. Pacific Science 46(2): 172.
Synonyms. Found at: http://www.plantatlas.usf.edu/main.asp?plantID=1820 [Accessed 14 July 2003]