39 参考文献 找到 Lagarosiphon major:
摘要： The database of alien plants in Ireland contains detailed information on 715 alien plant taxa currently occurring in (semi-) natural habitats in Ireland (both the Republic and Northern-Ireland). This database was developed in 2006 at the School of Natural Sciences, Trinity College Dublin, as part of the BioChange project, funded by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Ireland.
Available from: http://www.biochange.ie/alienplants/index.php [Accessed April 26 2007]
This page available from: http://www.biochange.ie/alienplants/result_species.php?species=918&volg=i&lang=latin&p=i [Accessed 26 April 2007]
2. Bowmer, K. H., S.W. L. Jacobs, and G. R. Sainty. 1995. Identification, Biology and Management of Elodea canadensis, Hydrocharitaceae. Aquat. Plant Manage. 33: 13-19.
摘要： Available from: http://www.mfe.govt.nz/publications/water/lm-alien-invaders-jun02.pdf [Accessed 3 February 2005]
摘要： This report is the first stage in a three-stage development of a Border Control Programme for aquatic plants that have the potential to become ecological weeds in New Zealand.
Available from: http://www.doc.govt.nz/upload/documents/science-and-technical/sfc141.pdf [Accessed 13 June 2007]
摘要： This report is the second stage in the development of a Border Control Programme for aquatic plants that have the potential to become ecological weeds in New Zealand. Importers and traders in aquatic plants were surveyed to identify the plant species known or likely to be present in New Zealand. The Aquatic Plant Weed Risk Assessment Model was used to help assess the level of risk posed by these species. The report presents evidence of the various entry pathways and considers the impact that new invasive aquatic weed species may have on vulnerable native aquatic species and communities.
Available from: http://www.doc.govt.nz/upload/documents/science-and-technical/SFC185.pdf [Accessed 13 June 2007]
6. Chapman, V.J. and B.J. Coffey., 1971. Experiments with grass carp in controlling exotic Macrophytes in New Zealand. Hidrobiologia, Bucharest, 12:313–23
7. Csurhes, S., and R. Edwards., 1998. National Weeds Program, Potential Environmnetal Weeds in Australia, Condidate Species for Preventative Control. The Director of the National Parks and Wildlife, Australia.
8. Davies, J., J. L. Honegger, F. G. Tencalla, G. Meregalli, P. Brian., J. R. Newman, and H. F. Pitchford. 2003. Herbicide risk assessment for non-target aquatic plants: Sulfosulfuron: A case study. Pest Management Science. 2003; 59(2): 231-237.
摘要： The EPPO Reporting Service is a monthly information report on events of phytosanitary concern. It focuses on new geographical records, new host plants, new pests (including invasive alien plants), pests to be added to the EPPO Alert List, detection and identification methods etc. The EPPO Reporting Service is published in English and French.
Available from: http://archives.eppo.org/EPPOReporting/2005/Rse-0509.pdf [Accessed 28 November 2005]
10. Hofstra, D. E., and J. S. Clayton. 2001. Evaluation of selected herbicides for the control of exotic submerged weeds in New Zealand: I. The use of endothall, triclopyr and dichlobenil. Journal of Aquatic Plant Management. 2001; 39: 20-24.
11. Howard-Williams, C., A. M. Schwarz, and V. Reid. 1996. Patterns of aquatic weed regrowth following mechanical harvesting in New Zealand hydro-lakes. Hydrobiologia. 1996; 340(1-3): 229-234.
12. Lake, M. D., B. J. Hicks, R. D. S. Wells, and T. M. Dugdale. 2002. Consumption of submerged aquatic macrophytes by rudd (Scardinius erythrophthalmus L.) in New Zealand. Hydrobiologia 470: 13-22, 2002.
13. McGregor, P. G., and H. Gourlay. 2002. Assessing the prospects for biological control of lagarosiophon (Lagarosiphon major (Hydrocharitaceae)). DOC SCIENCE INTERNAL SERIES 57, New Zealand Department of Conservation.
14. National Heritage Trust. 2003. Lagarosiphon - Lagarosiphon major. Weed Management Guide.
摘要： The National Pest Plant Accord is a cooperative agreement between regional councils and government departments with biosecurity responsibilities. Under the accord, regional councils will undertake surveillance to prevent the commercial sale and/or distribution of an agreed list of pest plants.
Available from: http://www.biosecurity.govt.nz/pests-diseases/plants/accord.htm [Accessed 11 August 2005]
摘要： Available from: http://www.rnzih.org.nz/pages/nppa_053.pdf [Accessed 1 October 2005]
17. Taranaki Regional Council. 2003. Oxygen weed (Lagarosiphon major, Egeria densa). The Pest Plant Management Section.
18. Tasman District Council (TDC) 2001. Tasman-Nelson Regional Pest Management Strategy
19. Airo, S., and R. Sconfietti. 1995. In situ experiments on productivity of aquatic macrophytes in a pond. Rivista-di-Idrobiologia. 1995; 34(1-3): 147-156.
20. Champion, P. D., and C. C. Tanner. 2000. Seasonality of macrophytes and interaction with flow in a New Zealand lowland stream. Hydrobiologia 441: 1-12.
摘要： Scientific study containing information regarding general impacts of species.
21. Coffey, B. T., and J. S. Clayton. 1987. Submerged Macrophytes of Lake Pupuke Takapuna New Zealand. New-Zealand Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research. 1987; 21(2): 193-198.
The species list sheet for the Mexican information system on invasive species currently provides information related to Scientific names, family, group and common names, as well as habitat, status of invasion in Mexico, pathways of introduction and links to other specialised websites. Some of the higher risk species already have a direct link to the alert page. It is important to notice that these lists are constantly being updated, please refer to the main page (http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Portada), under the section Novedades for information on updates.
Invasive species - Plants is available from: http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Especies_invasoras_-_Plantas [Accessed 30 July 2008]
La lista de especies del Sistema de información sobre especies invasoras de méxico cuenta actualmente con información aceca de nombre científico, familia, grupo y nombre común, así como hábitat, estado de la invasión en México, rutas de introducción y ligas a otros sitios especializados. Algunas de las especies de mayor riesgo ya tienen una liga directa a la página de alertas. Es importante resaltar que estas listas se encuentran en constante proceso de actualización, por favor consulte la portada (http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Portada), en la sección novedades, para conocer los cambios.
Especies invasoras - Plantas is available from: http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Especies_invasoras_-_Plantas [Accessed 30 July 2008]
摘要： Base de données sur la flore de la Réunion. De nombreuses informations très utiles.
Available from: http://flore.cbnm.org/index2.php?page=taxon&num=9523147e5a6707baf674941812ee5c94 [Accessed 1 April 2008]
24. Cook, C.D.K. 2004. Aquatic and Wetland Plants of Southern Africa. Backhuys Publishers, The Netherlands.
25. Egloff, F. 1975. New and Noteworthy Species of Swiss Flora. Bulletin de la Societe Botanique Suisse. 1975; 84 (4): 333-342.
26. Freshwater Biodata Information System New Zealand (FBIS), 2005
摘要： The Freshwater Biodata Information System (FBIS) contains fish, algae, aquatic plant and invertebrate data and metadata gathered from New Zealand's freshwater streams, rivers and lakes. FBIS provides different ways to search for biodata: choose a predefined search from a list of common searches; use the map view to draw a box on a map and search for biodata; or create your own search for maximum search flexibility. FBIS is offered as a nationally available resource for the New Zealand public, institutions and companies who need access to a well-maintained long-term data repository.
Available from: https://secure.niwa.co.nz/fbis/validate.do?search=common [Accessed 5 August 2005]
摘要： An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=565981 [Accessed March 2005]
28. James, C. S., J. W. Eaton, and K. Hardwick. 1999. Competition between three submerged macrophytes, Elodea canadensis Michx, Elodea nuttallii (Planch.) St John and Lagarosiphon major (Ridl.) Moss. Hydrobiologia 415: 35-40, 1999.
29. Rattray, M. R. 1995. The relationship between P, Fe and Mn uptakes by submersed rooted angiosperms. Hydrobiologia. 1995; 308(2): 117-120.
30. Rattray, M. R., C. Howard-Williams, and J. M. Brown. 1994. Rates of early growth of propagules of Lagarosiphon major and Myriophyllum triphyllum in lakes of differing trophic status. New Zealand Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research. 1994; 28 (3): 235-241.
31. Riis, T., B. J. Biggs, and M. Flanagan. 2003. Seasonal changes in macrophyte biomass in South Island lowland streams, New Zealand. New Zealand Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research. 2003; 37(2): 381-388.
摘要： Available from: http://www.rnzih.org.nz/pages/lagarosiphonmajor.htm [Accessed May 10 2005]
33. State of Queensland. 2004. Lagarosiphon Lagarosiphon major Description. The State of Queensland (Department of Natural Resources and Mines) 2004.
34. Strickland, R., J. Harding, and L. Shearer. 2000. The Biology of Lake Dunstan. Cawthron Report No. 563; Contact Energy Limited.
35. Symoens, L. and S. Triest 1983 Monograph of the African genus Lagarosiphon. Bull. Jard. Bot. Nat. Belg. 53:441-488.
摘要： Available from: http://aquat1.ifas.ufl.edu/seagrant/lagmaj2.html [Accessed 17 January 2005]
摘要： Available from: http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/tax_search.pl?Lagarosiphon+major [Accessed 17 January 2005]
摘要： Available from: http://plants.usda.gov/java/nameSearch?mode=Scientific+Name&keywordquery=Lagarosiphon+major [Accessed 17 January 2006]
39. Wells, R. D., M. D. De-Winton, and J. S. Clayton. 1997. Successive macrophyte invasions within the submerged flora of Lake Tarawera, central North Island, New Zealand. New Zealand Journal of Marine and Freshwater Research. 1997; 31(4): 449-459.