19 references found for Cortaderia jubata:
Results Page: 1
Summary: Detailed report on Cortaderia jubata
Available from: http://www.hear.org/hnis/reports/HNIS-CorJub.pdf [Accessed 8th January 2004].
Summary: Information on description, economic importance, distribution, habitat, history, growth, and impacts and management of species.
http://legacy.sfei.org/nis/pampasgrass.html [Accessed 22 May 2010].
The Guidebook is available from: http://legacy.sfei.org/nis/index.html
4. Environment Waikato. 2002. Pampas (Cortaderia jubata, C. selloana, including cultivars)
6. Landcare Research. Prospects for Biological Control of Pampas Grass (Cortaderia spp.) (Poaceae) Landcare Research Contract Report: LC9900/138 (2000)
Summary: Report on distribution, impacts and management in New Zealand.
Summary: The National Pest Plant Accord is a cooperative agreement between regional councils and government departments with biosecurity responsibilities. Under the accord, regional councils will undertake surveillance to prevent the commercial sale and/or distribution of an agreed list of pest plants.
Available from: http://www.biosecurity.govt.nz/pests-diseases/plants/accord.htm [Accessed 11 August 2005]
8. New Zealand Plant Conservation Network, 2005. Unwanted Organisms. Factsheet Cortaderia jubata
Summary: Short report on description, habitat, dispersal methods and control.
Summary: Ecology, synonyms, common names, distributions (Pacific as well as global), management and impact information.
Available from: http://www.hear.org/pier/species/cortaderia_jubata.htm [Accessed 5 February 2003].
Summary: Summary on description, similar species, impacts and management.
Summary: Available from: http://www.rnzih.org.nz/pages/nppa_073.pdf [Accessed 1 October 2005]
13. Taranaki Regional Council. 2003. Common pampas/Purple pampas (Cortaderia sellona / Cortaderia jubata). The Pest Plant Management Section.
14. Tasman District Council (TDC) 2001. Tasman-Nelson Regional Pest Management Strategy
Summary: Brief summary on distinguishing features.
Summary: Very short report on description and habitat.
Summary: An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.cbif.gc.ca/pls/itisca/taxastep?king=every&p_action=containing&taxa=Cortaderia+jubata&p_format=&p_ifx=plglt&p_lang= [Accessed December 31 2004]
19. Wilcox, M. D. 2003. Cortaderia jubata. In PlantWorld - a compendium of plants of the world. Mangere Bridge, Auckland, New Zealand (unpublished).