57 參考文獻 found for Molothrus bonariensis:
摘要： Available from: http://sisbib.unmsm.edu.pe/BVrevistas/biologia/v17n2/pdf/a07v17n2.pdf [Accessed 23 February 2011]
2. Lopez-Ortiz, R., Ventosa-Febles, E.A., Reitsma, L.R., Hengstenberg, D., and Deluca, W. 2002. Increasing nest success in the yellow-shouldered blackbird Agelaius xanthomus in southwest Puerto Rico. Biological Conservation. 108 (2): 259-263.
摘要： Information about the artificial nest programme and parasitism rates for the yellow-shouldered blackbird in Puerto Rico.
3. North American Bird Information Web Site. Undated. Observations of Shiny Cowbird in the United States of America.
摘要： Information on distribution in North America.
4. Oppel, S., Schaefer, H.M., Schmidt, V. and Scroder, B. 2004. Cowbird Parasitism of Pale-headed Brush-finch Atlapetes pallidiceps: Implications for Conservation and Management, Bird Conservation International 14: 63 - 75.
摘要： An overview of management strategies and habitat restoration in Yunguilla Reserve in Ecuador.
5. Schmidt, V. and Schaefer, H.M. 2003. Pale-headed Brushfinch Recovery Project in Southwestern Ecuador 2002-2003 (Final Report).
摘要： An overview of the management strategies employed in Yuguilla Reserve in Ecuador.
6. Woodworth, B.L. 1999. Modeling Population Dynamics of a Songbird Exposed to Parasitism and Predation and Evaluating Management Options. Conservation Biology. 13 (1): 67-76.
摘要： A study that documents parasitism including the shiny cowbird.
7. Baltz, M. E. 1995. First records of the Shiny Cowbird (Molothrus bonariensis) in the Bahama Archipelago. The Auk. 112 (4): 1039.
摘要： Distribution information was obtained from article.
8. Baltz, M. E. and D. E. Burhans. 1998. Rejection of artificial parasite eggs by gray kingbirds in the Bahamas (Abstract). Condor 100: 566-568.
摘要： Available from: http://www.birds.cornell.edu/bfl/speciesaccts/brzcow.html [Accessed 21 January 2005]
10. Catherine Levy, Jamaica.
摘要： Information about the observations of the shiny cowbird in Jamaica.
11. Cavalcanti, R.B. and Pimentel, T.M. 1988. Shiny cowbird parasitism in central Brazil, Condor 90:40-43. (Abstract)
12. Cavalcanti, R.B., and Pimentel, T.M. 1988. Shiny cowbird parasitism in central Brazil. Condor. 90 (1): 40-43.
摘要： Information about the parasitism of the shiny cowbird in Brasilia, central Brazil.
摘要： Available from: http://www.nmnh.si.edu/botany/projects/cpd/sa/sa-viii.htm [Accessed 12 February 2005]
The species list sheet for the Mexican information system on invasive species currently provides information related to Scientific names, family, group and common names, as well as habitat, status of invasion in Mexico, pathways of introduction and links to other specialised websites. Some of the higher risk species already have a direct link to the alert page. It is important to notice that these lists are constantly being updated, please refer to the main page (http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Portada), under the section Novedades for information on updates.
Invasive species - birds is available from: http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Especies_invasoras_-_Aves [Accessed 30 July 2008]
La lista de especies del Sistema de información sobre especies invasoras de méxico cuenta actualmente con información aceca de nombre científico, familia, grupo y nombre común, así como hábitat, estado de la invasión en México, rutas de introducción y ligas a otros sitios especializados. Algunas de las especies de mayor riesgo ya tienen una liga directa a la página de alertas. Es importante resaltar que estas listas se encuentran en constante proceso de actualización, por favor consulte la portada (http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Portada), en la sección novedades, para conocer los cambios.
Especies invasoras - Aves is available from: http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Especies_invasoras_-_Aves [Accessed 30 July 2008]
摘要： Available from: http://www.birds.cornell.edu/AllAboutBirds/BirdGuide/Shiny_Cowbird_dtl.html [Accessed 4 February 2008]
16. Cruz, A. 1989. The decline of an adaptation in the absence of a presumed selection pressure. Evolution. 43 (1): 55-62.
摘要： Information about the parasitism of the shiny cowbird on the introduced village weaver in Hispaniola.
17. Cruz, A. and Andrews, R.W. 1997. The breeding biology of the pied water-tyrant and its interactions with the shiny cowbird in Venezuela, J. Field Ornithol. 68:91-97. (Abstract)
18. Cruz, A., and Andrews, R.W. 1989. Observations on the breeding biology of passerines in a s easonally flooded savanna in Venezuela. Wilson Bulletin. 101 (1): 62-76.
摘要： Information about the breeding habits of the shiny cowbird in Venezuela.
19. Cruz, A., Manolis, T.H., and Andrews, R.W. 1995. History of shiny cowbird Molothrus bonariensis brood parasitism in Trinidad and Tobago. Ibis. 137 (3): 317-321.
摘要： Information about the hosts of the shiny cowbird in Trinidad and Tobago.
20. Debrot, A.O. and Prins, T.K. 1992. First record and establishment of the shiny cowbird in Curacao, Caribbean J. Sci. 28:104-105. (Abstract)
21. Fraga, R.M. 1985. Host-parasite interactions between chalk-browed mockingbirds and shiny cowbirds, Ornithol. Monog. 36:829-844. (Abstract)
22. Friedmann, H. 1929. Subgenus Molothrus: Molothrus bonariensis. In Springfield, C.C. Thomas (ed). The Cowbirds: a Study in the Biology of Social Parasitism.
摘要： Gives the historical native range of the eight M. bonariensis subspecies, as well as some general behavioural information.
23. Fulton, J.T. 1990. The shiny cowbird (Molothrus bonariensis) reaches Alabama, Alabama Birdlife 37:1-3. (Abstract)
24. Grzybowski, J.A. and Fazio III, V. W. 1991. Shiny cowbird reaches Oklahoma. American Birds 45:50-52. (Abstract)
25. Hutcheson, W.H. 1990. Shiny cowbird collected in South Carolina: first North American specimen, Wilson Bull. 102:561. (Abstract)
26. Isacch, J. P. 2002. Nectarivorous Feeding by Shiny Cowbirds: a Complex Feeding Innovation. Wilson's Bulletin. 114 (3): 412-414.
摘要： A species account of cowbird feeding on nectar. Also obtained distribution information.
摘要： An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.cbif.gc.ca/pls/itisca/taxastep?king=every&p_action=containing&taxa=Molothrus+bonariensis&p_format=&p_ifx=plglt&p_lang= [Accessed March 2005]
28. Kattan, G.H. 1996. Growth and provisioning of shiny cowbird and house wren host nestlings. Journal of Field Ornithology. 67 (3): 434-441.
摘要： Information about the parasitism rates of M. bonariensis on the house wren in Colombia.
29. Kluza, D.A. 1998. First record of shiny cowbird (Molothrus bonariensis) in Yucatan, Mexico. Wilson Bulletin. 110 (3): 429.
摘要： Information on impacts and distribution of species.
30. Lovette, I.J., Bermingham, E. and Ricklefs, R.E. 1999. Mitochondrial DNA Phylogeography and the Conservation of Endangered Lesser Antillean Icterus Orioles, Conservation Biology 13(5): 1088 - 1096.
摘要： From here you may access the host lists for all of the five known taxonomic groups of parasitic birds, members of the genus Molothrus (parasitic cowbirds). The introduction gives an interesting but brief look into the dynamics that contribute to the reproductive success of brood parasites and the resistance of host species to brood parasites. Available from: http://fm1.fieldmuseum.org/aa/staff_page.cgi?staff=lowther&id=417 [Accessed 20 January 2005]
32. Marin, M. 2000. The Shiny Cowbird (Molothrus bonariensis) in Chile: Introduction or Dispersion? Its Hosts and Parasitic Trends, Ornitologia Neotropical 11 285 - 296.
摘要： A detailed analysis of the literature documenting the occurance and spread of M. bonariensis into Chile. Provides much evidence supporting the hypothesis that human introductions facilitated the establishment of M. bonariensis in Chile.
33. Mason, P. 1986. Brood parasitism in a host generalist the shiny cowbird Molothrus bonariensis I. The quality of different species as hosts. Auk. 103 (1): 52-60
"Mason, P. 1986. Brood parasitism in a host generalist the shiny cowbird Molothrus bonariensis I. The quality of different species as hosts. Auk. 103 (1): 52-60
摘要： Information about the hosts of the shiny cowbird.
34. Mason, P., and Rothstein, S.I. 1986. Coevolution and avian brood parasitism cowbird Molothrus bonariensis eggs show evolutionary response to host discrimination. Evolution. 40 (6): 1207-1214.
摘要： Information about the shiny cowbird in Uruguay.
35. Mermoz, M.E. and Reboreda, J.C. 1994. Brood Parasitism of the Shiny Cowbird, Molothrus bonariensis, on the Brown-and-yellow Marshbird, Pseudoleistes virescens, The Condor 96: 716 - 721.
摘要： Observational and experimental evidence aimed at determining the "host value" of the brown-and-yellow marshbird, in terms of its ability to incubate the eggs and raise the fledglings of M. bonariensis.
36. Mermoz, M.E. and Reboreda, J.C. 1999. Egg-laying Behaviour by Shiny Cowbirds Parasitizing Brown-and-yellow Marshbirds, Animal Behaviour 58: 873–882.
37. Mermoz, M.E., and Reboreda, J.C. 2003. Reproductive success of Shiny Cowbird (Molothrus bonariensis) parasitizing the larger Brown-and-Yellow Marshbird (Pseudoleistes virescens) in Argentina. The Auk. 120 (4): 1128-1139.
摘要： Distribution and Reproductive information about species.
[Accessed 04 October 2004]
摘要： Outlines the findings of some interesting studies on the neurological characteristics unique to parasitic cowbirds.
Available from: http://users.ox.ac.uk/~kgroup/memory.html [Accessed 21 January 2005]
39. Oppel, S., Schaefer, H.M., and Schmidt, V. 2003. Description of the nest, eggs, and breeding behavior of the endangered Pale-Headed Brush-Finch (Atlapetes pallidiceps) in Ecuador. Wilson Bulletin. 115 (4): 360-366.
摘要： Information on distribution of species.
40. Papandrea, B. 2000. Intellicast’s Climate Guide to South America. WSI/INTELLICAST.
41. Paredes, M., Weir, E., and Gil, K. 2001. Reproduction of the bird Mimus gilvus (Passeriformes: Mimidae) in Maracaibo, Venezuela. Revista de Biologia Tropical. 49 (3-4): 1143-1146.
摘要： Information about the parasitism rates of M. bonariensis on the tropical mockingbird in Venezuela.
42. Pereira, L.E., Suzuki, A., Moraes Coimbra, T.L., Pereira de Souza, R., and Bocato Chamelet, E.L. 2001. Ilheus arbovirus in wild birds (Sporophila caerulescens and Molothrus bonariensis). Revista de Saude Publica. 35 (2): 119-123.
摘要： Information about the presence of the Ilheus virus in M. bonariensis in Brazil.
43. Picman, J. and Honza, M. 2002. Are House Wren Troglodytes aedon eggs unusually strong? Test of the predicted effect of intraspecific egg destruction. Ibis. 144: e57-e66.
摘要： A study researching species parasitism on the House Wren. Distribution and general information were taken from this paper.
44. Post, W. 1993. First specimen of the shiny cowbird, Molothrus bonariensis (Aves: Emberizidae) in North Carolina. Brimleyana. 0 (19): 205-208.
摘要： Information about the first specimen of the shiny cowbird collected in North Carolina, USA.
45. Post, W., Cruz, A. and McNair, D.B. 1993. The North American invasion pattern of the shiny cowbird. Journal of Field Ornithology. 64 (1): 32-41.
摘要： Detailed report on the distribution and invasive patterns of species in North America
46. Post, W., Nakamura, T.K., and Cruz, A. 1993. Patterns of shiny cowbird parasitism in St. Lucia, West Indies, Southwestern Puerto Rico. Condor. 92 (2): 461-469.
摘要： Information about the shiny cowbird in St Lucia and Martinique.
47. Prather, J.W., and Cruz, A. 2002. Distribution, abundance, and breeding biology of potential cowbird hosts on Sanibel Island, Florida. Florida Field Naturalist. 30 (2): 21-35.
摘要： A study of potential cowbird hosts on Sanibel Island, Florida.
48. Robert, M., and Sorci, G. 1999. Rapid increase of host defence against brood parasites in a recently parasitized area: The case of village weavers in Hispaniola. Proceedings of the Royal Society of London - Series B: Biological Sciences. 266 (1422): 941-946.
摘要： A study on the relationship between the shiny cowbird and its host, the village weaver, in Hispaniola.
49. Sackmann, P., and Reboreda, J.C. 2003. A Comparative Study of Shiny Cowbird Parasitism of Two Large Hosts, the Chalk-Browed Mockingbird and the Rufous-Bellied Thrush. The Condor. 105: 728-736.
摘要： A study documenting reproductive habits of species.
50. Salvador, S.A. 1984. Study of parasitism in raising shiny cowbirds Molothrus bonariensis and chalk-browed mockingbirds Mimus saturninus in Villa Maria, Cordoba, Argentine. Hornero. 12 (3): 141-149.
摘要： Information about the parasitism of the shiny cowbird on the chalk-browed mockingbird in Argentina.
51. Smith, P. W. Undated. Shiny Cowbird Molothrus bonariensis. Florida's Breeding Bird Atlas.
52. Sorenson M.D. and Payne R.B. 2001. A Single Ancient Origin of Brood Parasitism in African Finches: Implications for Host-parasite Coevolution, Evolution Int J Org Evolution 55(12): 2550 - 2567.
53. Studer, A., and Vielliard, J. 1988. First etho-ecological data on the Brazilian Icterid Curaeus forbesi Sclater 1886 Aves Passeriformes. Revue Suisse de Zoologie. 95 (4): 1063-1078.
摘要： Information about the parasitism of the shiny cowbird on the endangered Forbes' blackbird.
54. Sykes, P.W., and Post, W. 2002. First specimen and evidence of breeding by the shiny cowbird in Georgia. Oriole. 66 (3-4): 45-51.
摘要： A short communication documenting the species identification in the state of Georgia.
摘要： Brief information on the identification and description of species along with photographs.
Available from: http://www.mbr-pwrc.usgs.gov/Infocenter/i4961id.html[Accessed 04 October 2004]
56. Webster, S.J., and Lefebvre, L. 2001. Problem solving and neophobia in a columbiform-passeriform assemblage in Barbados. Animal Behaviour. 62 (1): 23-32.
摘要： A study on opportunistic avian species in Barbados, including M. bonariensis.
57. Woodworth, B.L. 1997. Brood parasitism, nest predation, and season-long reproductive success of a tropical island endemic. Condor. 99 (3): 605-621.
摘要： Information about the shiny cowbird and its effects on the Puerto Rican vireo in Puerto Rico.