Ligustrum sinense (乔木, 灌木)
62 参考文献 找到 Ligustrum sinense:
摘要： Detailed report on introduction, origin, description and control.
Available from: http://envbop.govt.nz/publications/PDF/FactSheets/PP1098.pdf [Accessed 29 May 2003].
摘要： An Element Stewardship Abstract containing detail report on description, distribution, dispersal methods, impacts, habitats and control.
Available from: http://www.invasive.org/weedcd/pdfs/tncweeds/ligu_sp.pdf [Accessed 19 July 2010].
3. Brown, Christopher E.; Pezeshki, S. Reza, 2000. A study on waterlogging as a potential tool to control Ligustrum sinense populations in western Tennessee. Wetlands. 20(3). September, 2000. 429-437.
摘要： Available from: http://plants.ifas.ufl.edu/node/231 [Accessed 10 March 2010]
5. Daehler, C.C; Denslow, J.S; Ansari, S and Huang-Chi, K., 2004. A Risk-Assessment System for Screening Out Invasive Pest Plants from Hawaii and Other Pacific Islands. Conservation Biology Volume 18 Issue 2 Page 360.
摘要： A study on the use of a screening system to assess proposed plant introductions to Hawaii or other Pacific Islands and to identify high-risk species used in horticulture and forestry which would greatly reduce future pest-plant problems and allow entry of most nonpests.
摘要： Available from: http://www.dse.vic.gov.au/dpi/vro/vrosite.nsf/pages/impact_small_leaved_privet [Accessed 10 March 2010]
摘要： Available from: http://dpi.vic.gov.au/dpi/vro/vrosite.nsf/pages/invasive_small_leaf_privet [Accessed 10 March 2010]
8. Ding, Jianqing; Reardon, Richard; Wu, Yun; Zheng, Hao; Fu, Weidong, 2006. Biological control of invasive plants through collaboration between China and the United States of America: a perspective. Biological Invasions. 8(7). OCT 2006. 1439-1450
摘要： Available from: http://www.eddmaps.org/distribution/state.cfm?sub=3035&id=us_tx [Accessed 10 March 2010]
10. Environment Waikato. 2002. Privet (Ligustrum spp.)
摘要： Available from: http://eco.confex.com/eco/2009/techprogram/P18256.HTM [Accessed 10 March 2010]
摘要： Available from: http://www.srs.fs.usda.gov/pubs/ja/ja_hanula018.pdf [Accessed 10 March 2010]
13. Harrington, Timothy B.; Miller, James H., 2005. Effects of application rate, timing, and formulation of glyphosate and triclopyr on control of Chinese privet (Ligustrum sinense). Weed Technology. 19(1). JAN-MAR 2005. 47-54.
摘要： The IUCN Red List of Threatened Species provides taxonomic, conservation status and distribution information on taxa that have been globally evaluated using the IUCN Red List Categories and Criteria. This system is designed to determine the relative risk of extinction, and the main purpose of the IUCN Red List is to catalogue and highlight those taxa that are facing a higher risk of global extinction (i.e. those listed as Critically Endangered, Endangered and Vulnerable). The IUCN Red List also includes information on taxa that are categorized as Extinct or Extinct in the Wild; on taxa that cannot be evaluated because of insufficient information (i.e. are Data Deficient); and on taxa that are either close to meeting the threatened thresholds or that would be threatened were it not for an ongoing taxon-specific conservation programme (i.e. are Near Threatened).
Available from: http://www.iucnredlist.org/ [Accessed 25 May 2011]
摘要： This compilation of information sources can be sorted on keywords for example: Baits & Lures, Non Target Species, Eradication, Monitoring, Risk Assessment, Weeds, Herbicides etc. This compilation is at present in Excel format, this will be web-enabled as a searchable database shortly. This version of the database has been developed by the IUCN SSC ISSG as part of an Overseas Territories Environmental Programme funded project XOT603 in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government - Department of Environment. The compilation is a work under progress, the ISSG will manage, maintain and enhance the database with current and newly published information, reports, journal articles etc.
16. Marvin, David C.; Bradley, Bethany A.; Wilcove, David S., 2009. A Novel, Web-based, Ecosystem Mapping Tool Using Expert Opinion. Natural Areas Journal. 29(3). JUL 2009. 281-292.
17. Matlack, Glenn R., 2002. Exotic plant species in Mississippi, USA: Critical issues in management and research. Natural Areas Journal. 22(3). July, 2002. 241-247.
18. Montaldo, Norberto H., 1993. Avian dispersal and reproductive success of two species of Ligustrum (Oleaceae) in a subtropical forest relict in Argentina. Revista Chilena de Historia Natural. 66(1). 1993. 75-85.
摘要： Available from: http://www.dwaf.gov.za/WFW/Docs/Papers/SAJSFeb2004nel.pdf [Accessed 10 March 2010]
摘要： Available from: http://www.hear.org/pier/species/ligustrum_sinense.htm [Accessed 10 March 2010]
摘要： Available from: http://www.hear.org/pier/wra/pacific/ligustrum_sinense_htmlwra.htm [Accessed 10 March 2010]
22. Pallin, N. 2000. Ku-ring-gai Flying-fox Reserve, Habitat restoration project, 15 years on. Ecological Management and Restoration 1(1):10 April 2000.
摘要： Discusses impacts species has had on a Reserve in Australia. Examines chemical and physical control methods and how control has been reached.
摘要： Ecology, synonyms, common names, distributions (Pacific as well as global), management and impact information.
Available from: http://www.hear.org/pier/species/ligustrum_spp.htm [Accessed 29 May 2003]
摘要： Available from: http://www.medwellonline.net/fulltext/brj/2008/43-48.pdf [Accessed 10 March 2010]
25. Swarbrick, J.T., S.M. Timmins, and K.M. Bullen. 1999. The biology of Australian weeds. 36. Ligustrum lucidum Aiton and Ligustrum sinense Lour. Plant Protection Quarterly 14:
26. Thetford, Mack; Berry, James B., 2000. Response of five woody landscape plants to Primo and pruning. Journal of Environmental Horticulture. 18(3). September, 2000. 132-136.
28. Ulyshen, Michael D.; Scott Horn and James L. Hanula, 2009. Response of beetles (Coleoptera) at three heights to the experimental removal of an invasive shrub, Chinese privet (Ligustrum sinense), from floodplain forests. Biological Invasions DOI 10.1007/s10530-009-9569-2
摘要： This database compiles information on alien species from British Overseas Territories.
Available from: http://www.jncc.gov.uk/page-3660 [Accessed 10 November 2009]
30. Vidra, Rebecca L.; Shear, Theodore H.; Stucky, Jon M., 2007. Effects of vegetation removal on native understory recovery in an exotic-rich urban forest. Journal of the Torrey Botanical Society. 134(3). JUL-SEP 2007. 410-419.
摘要： Summary on description, habitat, threats and control.
Available from: http://www.vnps.org/invasive/FSLIGUS.html [Accessed 29 May 2003].
32. Williams, Peter A.; Karl, Brian J.; Bannister, Peter; Lee, William G., 2000. Small mammals as potential seed dispersers in New Zealand. Austral Ecology. 25(5). October, 2000. 523-532.
摘要： Available from: http://edis.ifas.ufl.edu/pdffiles/FR/FR25000.pdf [Accessed 10 March 2010]
34. Wirth, Ferdinand F.; Davis, Kathy J.; Wilson, Sandra B., 2004. Florida nursery sales and economic impacts of 14 potentially invasive landscape plant species. Journal of Environmental Horticulture. 22(1). March 2004. 12-16
36. Zhang, Yan-Zhuo; Hanula, James L.; Sun, Jiang-Hua, 2008. Survey for potential insect biological control agents of Ligustrum sinense (Scrophulariales : Oleaceae) in China. Florida Entomologist. 91(3). SEP 2008. 372-382.
37. Zhang, Yanzhuo; Sun, Jianghua; Hanula, James L., 2009. Biology and Life History of Argopistes tsekooni (Coleoptera: Chrysomelidae) in China, a Promising Biological Control Agent of Chinese Privet. Annals of the Entomological Society of America. 102(3). MAY 2009. 508-516
38. Burton, Michele L.; Samuelson, Lisa J., 2008. Influence of urbanization on riparian forest diversity and structure in the Georgia Piedmont, US. Plant Ecology. 195(1). MAR 2008. 99-115.
39. Burton, Michele L.; Samuelson, Lisa J.; Pan, Shufen, 2005. Riparian woody plant diversity and forest structure along an urban-rural gradient. Urban Ecosystems. 8(1). MAR 2005. 93-106.
摘要： Available from: http://collections.antilles.inra.fr/ [Accessed 31 March 2008]
摘要： Base de données sur la flore de La Réunion. De nombreuses informations très utiles.
Available from: http://flore.cbnm.org/index2.php?page=taxon&num=331cc28f8747a032890d0429b5a5f0e5 [Accessed 1 April 2008]
42. Drake, Sara J.; Weltzin, Jake F.; Parr, Patricia D., 2003. Assessment of non-native invasive plant species on the United States Department of Energy Oak Ridge National Environmental Research Park. Castanea. 68(1). March 2003. 15-30.
43. Fournet, J. 2002. Flore illustrée des phanérogames de guadeloupe et de Martinique. CIRAD-Gondwana editions.
摘要： An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.cbif.gc.ca/pls/itisca/taxastep?king=every&p_action=containing&taxa=Ligustrum+sinense&p_format=&p_ifx=plglt&p_lang= [Accessed March 2005]
45. Kalesnik, Fabio; Acenolaza, Pablo, 2008. Regional distribution of native and exotic species in levees of the lower delta of the Parana river. Acta Scientiarum Biological Sciences. 30(4). OCT-DEC 2008. 391-402.
摘要： Information on plants that pose threats to natural resource areas in Florida.
Available from: http://www.fleppc.org/ID_book/Ligustrum%20sinense.pdf [Accessed 10 June 2003]
47. Loewenstein, Nancy J.; Loewenstein, Edward F., 2005. Non-native plants in the understory of riparian forests across a land use gradient in the Southeast. Urban Ecosystems. 8(1). MAR 2005. 79-91.
48. McEwan, Ryan W.; Rieske, Lynne K.; Arthur, Mary A., 2009. Potential interactions between invasive woody shrubs and the gypsy moth (Lymantria dispar), an invasive insect herbivore. Biological Invasions. 11(4). APR 2009. 1053-1058.
49. Merriam, R.W. and E. Feil. 2002. The potential impact of an introduced shrub on native plant diversity and forest regeneration. Biological Invasions 4: 369-373
摘要： Reference suggested by the reviewer for information on impacts.
50. Merriam, Robert W., 2003. The abundance, distribution and edge associations of six non-indigenous, harmful plants across North Carolina. Journal of the Torrey Botanical Society. 130(4). October-December 2003. 283-291.
51. Merriam, Robert W.; Feil, Elisabeth, 2002. The potential impact of an introduced shrub on native plant diversity and forest regeneration. Biological Invasions. 4(4). 2002. 369-373.
52. Meyer, J.-Y., Loope, L., Sheppard, A., Munzinger, J., Jaffre, T. 2006. Les plantes envahissantes et potentiellement envahissantes dans l'archipel néo-calédonien : première évaluation et recommandations de gestion. in M.-L. Beauvais et al. (2006) : Les espèces envahissantes dans l’archipel néo-calédonien, Paris, IRD Éditions, 260 p.+ cédérom.
53. Morris, L.L., J.L. Walck, and S.N. Hidayati. 2002. Growth and
reproduction of the invasive Ligustrum sinense and native Forestiera
ligustrina (Oleaceae): implications for the invasion and persistence of
a nonnative shrub. International Journal of Plant Sciences 163:
摘要： Reference suggested by the reviewer for information on impacts.
54. Morris, Lorna L.; Walck, Jeffrey L.; Hidayati, Siti N., 2002. Growth and reproduction of the invasive Ligustrum sinense and native Forestiera ligustrina (Oleaceae): Implications for the invasion and persistence of a nonnative shrub.International Journal of Plant Sciences. 163(6). November 2002. 1001-1010.
55. Osland, Michael J.; Pahl, James W.; Richardson, Curtis J., 2009. Native Bamboo [Arundinaria gigantea (Walter) Muhl., Poaceae] Establishment and Growth after the Removal of an Invasive Non-Native Shrub (Ligustrum sinense Lour., Oleaceae): Implications for Restoration. Castanea. 74(3). SEP 2009. 247-258.
56. Stromayer, Karl A. K.; Warren, Robert J.; Harrington, Timothy B., 1998b. Managing Chinese privet for white-tailed deer. Southern Journal of Applied Forestry. 22(4). Nov., 1998. 227-230.
57. Stromayer, Karl A. K.; Warren, Robert J.; Johnson, A. Sydney; Hale, Philip E.; Rogers, Carolyn L.; Tucker, Christopher L., 1998a. Chinese privet and the feeding ecology of white-tailed deer: The role of an exotic plant. Journal of Wildlife Management. 62(4). Oct., 1998. 1321-1329.
58. Taylor, Constance E. S.; Magrath, Lawrence K.; Folley, Patricia; Buck, Paul; Carpenter, Sydney, 1996. Oklahoma vascular plants: Additions and distributional comments. Proceedings of the Oklahoma Academy of Science. 76(0). 1996. 31-34.
摘要： Available from: http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?22095 [Accessed 10 March 2010]
摘要： Available from: http://plants.usda.gov/java/profile?symbol=LISI [Accessed 10 March 2010]
摘要： Short list of common names and synonyms.
Available from: http://www.plantatlas.usf.edu/main.asp?plantID=1935 [Accessed 5 June 2003]
62. Wilcox, Joshua; Beck, Christopher W., 2007. Effects of Ligustrum sinense Lour. (Chinese privet) on abundance and diversity of songbirds and native plants in a southeastern nature preserve. Southeastern Naturalist. 6(3). 2007. 535-550.