13 參考文獻 found for Nymphoides peltata:
摘要： The database of alien plants in Ireland contains detailed information on 715 alien plant taxa currently occurring in (semi-) natural habitats in Ireland (both the Republic and Northern-Ireland). This database was developed in 2006 at the School of Natural Sciences, Trinity College Dublin, as part of the BioChange project, funded by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Ireland.
Available from: http://www.biochange.ie/alienplants/index.php [Accessed April 26 2007]
This page available from: http://www.biochange.ie/alienplants/result_species.php?species=628&volg=i&lang=latin&p=i [Accessed 26 April 2007]
摘要： Available from: http://www.mfe.govt.nz/publications/water/lm-alien-invaders-jun02.pdf [Accessed 3 February 2005]
摘要： This report is the first stage in a three-stage development of a Border Control Programme for aquatic plants that have the potential to become ecological weeds in New Zealand.
Available from: http://www.doc.govt.nz/upload/documents/science-and-technical/sfc141.pdf [Accessed 13 June 2007]
摘要： This report is the second stage in the development of a Border Control Programme for aquatic plants that have the potential to become ecological weeds in New Zealand. Importers and traders in aquatic plants were surveyed to identify the plant species known or likely to be present in New Zealand. The Aquatic Plant Weed Risk Assessment Model was used to help assess the level of risk posed by these species. The report presents evidence of the various entry pathways and considers the impact that new invasive aquatic weed species may have on vulnerable native aquatic species and communities.
Available from: http://www.doc.govt.nz/upload/documents/science-and-technical/SFC185.pdf [Accessed 13 June 2007]
摘要： The National Pest Plant Accord is a cooperative agreement between regional councils and government departments with biosecurity responsibilities. Under the accord, regional councils will undertake surveillance to prevent the commercial sale and/or distribution of an agreed list of pest plants.
Available from: http://www.biosecurity.govt.nz/pests-diseases/plants/accord.htm [Accessed 11 August 2005]
6. New Zealand Plant Conservation Network, 2005. Unwanted Organisms. Factsheet Nymphoides peltata
7. Paillisson, J.-M., Marion, L., 2002. Functions and management of floating vegetation in an eutrophic lake ecosystem: assessment after two decades. In: Conservatoire du Patrimoine Naturel de Savoie (Ed.), European Symposium of Management and Conservation of Lake Littoral Vegetation. Conservatoire du Patrimoine Naturel de Savoie, Le Bourget-du-Lac, pp. 179-192.
摘要： Available from: http://www.rnzih.org.nz/pages/nppa_042.pdf [Accessed 1 October 2005]
摘要： An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.cbif.gc.ca/pls/itisca/taxastep?king=every&p_action=containing&taxa=Nymphoides+peltata&p_format=&p_ifx=plglt&p_lang= [Accessed March 2005]
10. Lammens, E. H. R. R. and G. Van der Velde (1978). “Observations on the decomposition of Nymphoides peltata with special regard to the leaves.” Aquatic Botany 4: 331-346.
11. Marion L. & Paillisson J.-M. 2003. A mass balance assessment of the contribution of floating-leaved macrophytes in nutrient stocks in an eutrophic macrophyte-dominated lake. Aquat. Bot. 75: 249–260.
摘要： Available from: http://plants.usda.gov/java/nameSearch?mode=Scientific+Name&keywordquery=Nymphoides+peltata [Accessed 27 February 2006].
13. Van der Velde, Th.G. Giesena and L. Van Der Heijdena, 1979. “Structure, biomass and seasonal changes in biomass of Nymphoides peltata, a preliminary study.” Aquatic Botany 7: 279-300