73 références trouvées pour Oryctes rhinoceros:
Page de résultats: 1
Informations pour la gestion de l'espèce
1. Anonymous. 1952. Insect Consultants Committee for Micronesia (ICCM). Annual Report of the Pacific Science Board, 6: 28–36.
2. Anonymous. 1953. Insect Consultants Committee for Micronesia (ICCM). Annual Report of the Pacific Science Board, 7: 21–28.
3. Antony, J. and Kurian, C. 1966. Biology of the histerid beetle Hister (Santalus) orientalis Payk. A predator of Oryctes. Proc. 53rd Indian Science Congress Part III p. 362.
4. Antony, J. and Kurian, C. 1975. Physical and biotic factors which exert a check on the population density of Oryctes rhinoceros Linn. in India . Paper presented at the fourth session of the FAO Tech. Working party on coconut production, Protection and processing, Kingston, Jamaica. 14-25 Sept.1975
5. Bedford, G.O. 1976a. Use of a virus against the coconut palm rhinoceros beetle in Fiji. PANS 22:11-25
6. Bedford, G.O. 1980. Biology, Ecology and control of palm Rhinoceros beetle. Ann. Rev. Entomol, 26, 213.
7. Bedford, G.O., 1976b. Observations on the biology and ecology of Orcytes rhinoceros and Scapenes australis (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae: Dynastinae): pests of coconut palms in Melanesia. J. Aust. ent. Soc., 1976, 15: 241-251
8. Biju, B., Sudhadevi, K., Danger, T.K. and Sathiamma, B. 1995. Biological suppression of Oryctes rhinoceros by re-releases of Baculovirus oryctes in an infected contiguous area. J. Plantn Crops 23: 62 – 63.
9. Chandrika, M. and Nair, C.P.R. 2000. Effect of Clerodendron infortunatum on grubs of coconut rhinoceros beetle, Oryctes rhinoceros . Recent advances in Plantation Crops Research 2000, pp. 297-299. (Eds) N. Muraleedharan and R. Rajkumar. Allied Publishers Ltd, New Delhi.
10. Chandrika, M., Nair, C.P.R. and Rajan, P. 2001. Scope of botanical pesticides in the management of Oryctes rhinoceros L. and Rhynchophorus ferrugineus Oliv. Affecting coconut palm. Entomon 26 (spl. Issue): 47-51.
11. Dangar, T. K., Geetha, L., Jayapal, S.P. and Pillai, G.B. 1991. Mass production of entomopathogen Metarhizium anisopliae in coconut water wasted from copra making industry. J. Plantn Crops 19(1): 54 – 69.
Résumé: Note de synthèse sur l'Oryctes rhinoceros.
Available from: http://www.fdgdon974.fr/oryctes2.pdf [Accessed 10 April 2008]
13. Gopal, M., Gupta, A., Sathiamma, B. and Radhakrishnan Nair, C. P. 2001. Review Article - Control of the Coconut Pest Oryctes rhinoceros L. Using the Oryctes Virus. Insect Science and its Application 21(2): 93-101.
Résumé: The coconut palm is an important plantation crop in India, where it is cultivated on 1.796 million hectares. The rhinoceros beetle, Oryctes rhinoceros L. (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) is a serious pest of coconut throughout India and southeast Asia, causing an estimated 10% yield loss in the crop. Successful biological control of this pest could be achieved using the non-occluded Oryctes virus (syn. Baculovirus oryctes or Oryctes baculovirus). This review provides an account of this microbial agent, its biology, effects and impact, production and maintenance and alternative hosts, particularly in the context of the Indian situation. It also proposes future areas for investigation on the virus, in order to achieve its commercial viability and more widespread use.
14. Gorick, B.D. 1980. Release and establishment of the Baculovirus disease of Oryctes rhinoceros (L.) (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) in Papua New Guinea. Bull. Ent. Res. 70 (3): 445-453.
15. Gurmit Singh 1987. Naphthalene balls for the protection of coconut and oil palm against Oryctes rhinoceros L. Planter 63 (2): 286-92.
16. Hallet, R.H., Perez, A.L., Gries, G., Gries, R., Pierce, H.D. Jr., Yue-JunMing, Oehlschlager, A.C., Gonzalez, L. M., Borden, J.H. and Yue, J.M. 1995. Aggregation pheromone on coconut rhinoceros beetle, Oryctes rhinoceros L. (Coleoptera: Scrabaeidae) .J. Chemical Ecology 21(10): 1549-1570.
17. Huger, A.M. 1966. A virus disease of the Indian rhinoceros beetle, Oryctes rhinoceros (Linaeus) , caused by a new type of insect virus, Rhaddionvirus oryctes gen.n. sp.n. J. Invertebr. Pathol. 8: 38-41.
18. Jacob, T.K. 1996. Introduction and establishment of Baculovirus for the control of rhinoceros beetle Oryctes rhinoceros (Coleoptera: Scarabaeidae) in the Andaman Islands (India). Bull. Ent. Res. 86: 257-262.
19. Jayaraman,V. 1985. Study on repellant action of phorate against rhinoceros beetle, Oryctes rhinoceros Linn. In: Behavioural and physiological approaches in pest management. A, Reghupathy and S. Jayaraj. (Eds) TNAU Coimbatore. pp. 116-119.
20. Kurian, C., Pillai, G.B., Antony, J., Abraham, V.A. and Natarajan, P. 1983. Biological control of insect pest of coconut. In. Coconut Research and Development. Proc. of the International Symposium I. CPCRI, Kasaragod. Dec 27-31, 1976. (ed. N.M. Nair) Wiley Eastern. New Delhi p.361-375.
21. Lomer, C.J. A.D. 1986. Release of Baculovirus Oryctes into Oryctes monoceros population in the Seychelles. J. Invertebr.Pathol. 47(3): 237-246.
Résumé: Available from: http://ecoport.org/ep?Arthropod=19772&entityType=AR****&entityDisplayCategory=full [Accessed 19 September 2007]
Résumé: Available from: http://www.nature.com/nature/journal/v225/n5229/pdf/225288a0.pdf [Accessed 20 May 2005]
24. Mohan, K.S. and Pillai, G.B. 1982. A method for lab. scale mass cultivation of Metarhizium anisopliae . Folia Microbiol. 27: 281-283.
25. Mohan, K.S. and Pillai, G.B. 1993. Biological control of Oryctes rhinoceros (L.) using an Indian isolate of Oryctes baculovirus. Insect Sci. Applic.14 (5-6): 551-558.
26. Mohan, K.S., Jayapal, S.P. and Pillai, G.B. 1983. Baculovirus disease in Oryctes rhinoceros population in Kerala. J. Plantn Crops 11 (2): 154-161.
27. Mohan, K.S., Jayapal, S.P. and Pillai, G.B. 1985a. Response of Oryctes rhinoceros larvae to infection by Oryctes baculovirus. J. Plantn Crops 13 (2): 116-124.
28. Mohan, K.S., Jayapal, S.P. and Pillai, G.B. 1985b. Diagnosis of baculovirus infection in coconut rhinoceros beetles by examination of excreta. Z. Pflkranh. Pflschutz. 93 (4): 379-383.
29. Mohan, K.S., Jayapal, S.P. and Pillai, G.B. 1989. Biological suppression of coconut rhinoceros beetle Oryctes rhinoceros (L.) in Minicoy, Lakshadweep by Oryctes baculovirus - impact on pest population and damage. J. Plantn Crops 16 (Suppl.): 163-170
30. Monty, J. 1978. The coconut palm rhinoceros beetle, Oryctes rhinoceros L. (Col., Dynastidae) in Mauritius and its control. Revue Agricole et Sucriere de I’lle Maurice. 57 (2): 60-76.
31. Nair, C.P.R., Daniel,M. and Ponnamma, K.N. 1997. Integrated Pest Management in palms; Eds. Nambiar, K.K.N and Nair, M.K. Coconut Development Board, Kochi, India. pp. 30.
32. Nirula, K.K., Radha, K. and Menon, K.P.V. 1955. The green muscardine disease of Oryctes rhinoceros L. I. Symptomatology, epizootology and economic importance. Ind. Cocon. J. 9: 3-10.
33. Nirula, K.K., Radha, K. and Menon, K.P.V. 1956. The green muscardine disease of Oryctes rhinoceros L. II. The causal organism. Ind. Cocon. J. 9 (2): 83-89.
Résumé: Discusses over a dozen of the worst arthropod pests in the South Pacific, with particular emphasis on ants and their control and management.
35. Pacific Pest Info Newsletter. Published by the Secretariat of the Pacific Community: Plant Protection Service, Private Mail Bag, Suva, Fiji Islands. Tel: (679) 3370-733; Fax: (679) 3370-021.
Résumé: Available from: http://www.spc.int/pps/PestInfos/PestInfo59_May05.pdf [Accessed May 20 2005]
Résumé: Available from: http://www.spc.int/pps/PestInfos/PestInfo60_June05.pdf [Accessed May 20 2005]
Résumé: PaDIL (Pests and Diseases Image Library) is a Commonwealth Government initiative, developed and built by Museum Victoria's Online Publishing Team, with support provided by DAFF (Department of Agriculture, Fisheries and Forestry) and PHA (Plant Health Australia), a non-profit public company. Project partners also include Museum Victoria, the Western Australian Department of Agriculture and the Queensland University of Technology.
The aim of the project is: 1) Production of high quality images showing primarily exotic targeted organisms of plant health concern to Australia. 2) Assist with plant health diagnostics in all areas, from initial to high level. 3) Capacity building for diagnostics in plant health, including linkage developments between training and research organisations. 4) Create and use educational tools for training undergraduates/postgraduates. 5) Engender public awareness about plant health concerns in Australia.
PaDIL is available from : http://www.padil.gov.au/aboutOverview.aspx, this page is available from: http://www.padil.gov.au/viewPestDiagnosticImages.aspx?id=302 [Accessed 6 October 2006]
39. Pillai, G.B., Sathiamma, B. and Danger, T.K. 1993. Integrated control of rhinoceros beetle. Pp 455 – 463. In Advances in coconut research and development (Eds.) Nair, M.K., Khan, H.H., Gopalasundaram, P and Bhaskara Rao, E.V.V. Oxford & IBH Publishing Co. Pvt. Ltd, New Delhi.
40. Purrini, K. 1989. Baculovirus oryctes release into Oryctes monoceros population in Tanzania , with special reference to the interaction of virus isolates used in our laboratory infection experiments. J. Invertebrate Pathology 53(3) :285-300.
41. Rajamanickam, K., Kennedy, F.J.S., Lourdurai, A.C. and Raveendran, T.S. 1992. Attractants – an aid in rhinoceros beetle (Oryctes rhinocerosL.) management. Ind. Cocon. J. 23 (1) : 6-7
42. Ramachandran, C.P., Kurien, C. and Mathew, J. 1963 . Assessment of damage to coconut due to Oryctes rhinoceros L. Nature and damage caused by the beetle and factors involved in the estimation of loss. Indian Cocon J. 17 : 3-12.
Résumé: Availavble from: http://www.hindu.com/seta/2005/07/07/stories/2005070700121700.htm [Accessed 13th July 2005]
44. Sadakathulla, S. and Ramachandran, T.K. 1990. Efficacy of naphthalene balls in the control of rhinoceros beetle attacks in coconut. Cocos 8:23-25.
45. Swaine ,G.. 1966. Fiji’s campaign against the coconut rhinoceros beetle. Int. Pest Control. 8 : 6-9 .
46. Swan, D. I. 1974. A review of the work on predators, parasites and pathogens for the control of Oryctes rhinoceros (L.) (Coleoptera: carabaeidae) in the Pacific area. Commonwealth Agriculture Bureaux Miscellanous Publication no. 7, 64pp.
47. Ton-That-Trinh, 1973. La situation des cultures oleagineuses au sud Vietnam. Oleagineux 28 :185-88
Résumé: Available from: http://www.ctahr.hawaii.edu/adap2/Publications/ADAP_pubs/2000-4.pdf [Accessed 20 May 2005]
49. Wood, B.J. 1968. Pests of oil palm in Malaysia and their control .Kuala Lumpur : Inc.Soc.Planters 204 pp.
50. Young, E.C. 1974. The epizootiology of two pathogens of the coconut palm Rhinoceros beetle. J. Inverbrt. Pathol. 24:82-92.
51. Zelazny, B. 1975. Behaviour of young rhinoceros beetle, Oryctes rhinoceros Entomol. Exp. Appl. 18 :135-40
52. Zelazny, B. 1977. Oryctes rhinoceros populations and behaviour influenced by a baculovirus . J. Invertebr. Pathol. 29 : 210-15
53. Zelazny, B. 1981. India- presence of Baculovirus of Oryctes rhinoceros FAO Plant Prot. Bull. 29 (3/4): 77-78.
54. Catley, A. 1969. The coconut rhinoceros beetle, Oryctes rhinoceros (L.) PANS 15: 18-30.
55. Cheriyan, M.C. and Ananthanarayanan, K.P. 1939. Studies on the coconut palm beetle (Oryctes rhinoceros Linn.) in South India. Indian J. Agric. Sci. 9: 541-59.
56. Cohic. F. 1950. Insect pests in the Wallis Island and Futuna. South Pac Comm. Tech. Pap. No .8. 25 pp
57. CPCRI, 1990. Annual Report, 1989-90. Central Plantation Crops Research. Institute. Kasaragod, India.. pp 85-89.
58. Dumbleton. F. C. 1952. Rhinoceros beetle in the Kingdom of Tonga. South Pac. Comm. Tech. Pap. No. 34. 7pp.
59. Ghosh, C.C. 1923. Oryctes rhinoceros and other important palm pests in Burma Proc. 5th Entomol.Meet. Pusa ,pp.99-103.
60. Goonewardena , H.F. 1958. The rhinoceros beetle (Oryctes rhinoceros Linn. ) in Ceylon Introduction, distribution and life history. Trop. Agric. Ceylon 114: 39-60.
61. Gressitt, J. L. 1953. The coconut rhinoceros beetle (Oryctes rhinoceros) with particular reference to the Palau Islands. Bishop Museum Bulletin no. 212: 1–157.
62. Gressitt, J.L. 1953. The coconut rhinoceros beetle (Oryctes rhinoceros ) with particular reference to the Palau Islands. Bull. Bernice P. Bishop Mus. No. 212. 157 pp
63. Hinckley, A.D. 1973. Ecology of the coconut rhinoceros beetle Oryctes rhinoceros (L.). Biotropica 5:11-16.
64. Jepson , F. W. 1912. The rhinoceros beetle (Oryctes rhinoceros Linn.) in Samoa . Fiji Dep. Agric. Bull. No. 3. 25pp
65. Kurian, C., Pillai, G.B., 1964. Rhinoceros beetle, a major menace to coconut cultivation . World Crops 16:20-24.
66. Lever, R.J.A.W. 1979. Pests of Coconut Palm. FAO agricultural Studies No 77. Food and Agricultural Organization of the United Nations, Rome.
67. McKenna, J., Shroff, K. D. 1911. The rhinoceros beetle (Oryctes rhinoceros Linn.)and its ravages in Burma, Burma Dept. Agric. Bull. No. 4 (1910) 6pp.
68. Nair, M.R.G.K. 1986. Insects and mites of crops of India. Indian Council of Agricultural Research (ICAR). New Delhi, India p. 83.
69. Nirula, K.K. 1955. Investigations on the pest of coconut palm .II. Oryctes rhinoceros L. Indian coconut J. 8:161-80
70. Nirula, K.K., Antony, J. and Menon, K.P.V. 1952. The rhinoceros beetle (Oryctes rhinoceros L.) life history and habits. Indian Cocon. J.V (2).
71. Orian, A.J.P. 1959. Report on a visit to Diego Garcia. Rev. Agr. Sucr. Ile. Maurice 38: 127-43.
72. Vinson , J. 1963. Sur I’apparition a ‘ Maurice d’ un scarabee nuisible, Oryctes rhinoceros Linne. Rev. Agr. Sucr. Ile. Maurice 42 : 173-80
73. Wood, B.J. 1976. In . Oil Palm Research .ed . R. H. V. Corley, J.J. Hardon, B.J. Wood . pp 347-67. Amsterdam; Elsevier 532 pp.