30 references found for Sesbania punicea:
Results Page: 1
1. Brunel, S., Schrader, G., Brundu, G., & Fried, G. 2010. Emerging invasive alien plants for the Mediterranean Basin. Bulletin OEPP/EPPO Bulletin, 40, 219-238.
Summary: Available from: http://www.cal-ipc.org/symposia/archive/pdf/May%20sesbania.pdf [Accessed 19 July 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://www.cal-ipc.org/ip/inventory/PAF/Sesbania%20punicea.pdf [Accessed July 22 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://www.cal-ipc.org/ip/management/plant_profiles/Sesbania_punicea.php#news [Accessed 19 July 2010]
5. Csurhes, S., & Edwards, R. 1998. Potential environmental weeds in Australia: candidate species for preventative control. Environment Australia: National Weeds Program.
6. Erasmus, D. J.; Viljoen, B. D.; Coetzer, R. L. J., 1996. Efficacy of selected herbicides applied to Sesbania punicea stumps. Applied Plant Science. 10(1). 1996. 12-15.
7. Graaff, J. L & Van Staden, J., 1983. Seed coat structure of Sesbania species. Zeitschrift fuer Pflanzenphysiologie. 111(4). 1983. 293-300.
8. Graaff, J. L. & Van Staden, J., 1987. The relationship between storage conditions and seed germination in two species of Sesbania. South African Journal of Botany. 53(2). 1987. 143-146.
9. Hoffmann J. H and Moran V. C., 1991b. Biocontrol of a perennial legume, Sesbania punicea, using a florivorous weevil, Trichapion lativentre: weed population dynamics with a scarcity of seeds. Oecologia 88: 574–576
10. Hoffmann, J. H. & Moran, V. C., 1998. The population dynamics of an introduced tree, Sesbania punicea, in South Africa, in response to long-term damage caused by different combinations of three species of biological control agents. Oecologia 114: 343–348.
11. Hoffmann, J. H., 1988. An early assessment of Trichapion lativentre Coleoptera Apionidae for biological control of the weed Sesbania punicea Fabaceae in South Africa. Journal of the Entomological Society of Southern Africa. 51(2). 1988. 265-274.
12. Hoffmann, J. H., 1990. Interactions between three weevil species in the biocontrol of Sesbania puniceae Fabaceae, the role of simulation models in evaluation. Agriculture Ecosystems & Environment. 32(1-2). 1990. 77-88.
13. Hoffmann, J. H.; Moran, V. C. and Underhill, G., 1990. Relationships between the history of colonization and abundance of Trichapion lativentre Coleoptera Apionidae in the suppression of growth and reproduction of a weed Sesbania punicea Fabaceae. Environmental Entomology. 19(6). 1990. 1866-1872.
14. Hoffmann, J. H.; Moran, V. C., 1992. Oviposition patterns and the supplementary role of a seed-feeding weevil, Rhyssomatus marginatus (Coleoptera: Curculionidae), in the biological control of a perennial leguminous weed, Sesbania punicea. Bulletin of Entomological Research. 82(3). 1992. 343-347.
15. Hoffmann, J. H.; Moran, V. C., 1995. Localized failure of a weed biological control agent attributed to insecticide drift. Agriculture Ecosystems & Environment. 52(2-3). 1995. 197-203.
16. Hoffmann, J.H., & Moran, V.C. 1991a. Biological control of Sesbania punicea (Fabaceae) in South Africa. Agriculture, Ecosystems and Environment, 37, 157-173.
Summary: Available from: http://www.cal-ipc.org/resources/news/pdf/cal-ipc_news5109.pdf [Accessed 19 July 2010]
18. Moran, J.H. Hoffmann and T. Olckers, 2003. Politics and ecology in the management of alien invasive woody trees: the pivotal role of biological control agents that diminish seed production. In Proceedings of the XI International Symposium on Biological Control of Weeds Canberra, Australia, 27 April–2 May 2003 Edited by J.M. Cullen, D.T. Briese, D.J. Kriticos, W.M. Lonsdale, L. Morin and J.K. Scott
19. Moran, V. C. & Hoffmann, J. H., 1989. The effects of herbivory by a weevil species acting alone and unrestrained by natural enemies on growth and phenology of the weed Sesbania puniceae. Journal of Applied Ecology. 26(3). 1989. 967-978.
Summary: Available from: http://www.dwaf.gov.za/WFW/Docs/Papers/SAJSFeb2004olckers.pdf [Accessed 19 July 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://www.hear.org/pier/wra/pacific/sesbania_punicea_htmlwra.htm [Accessed 19 July 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://www.hear.org/pier/species/sesbania_punicea.htm [Accessed 19 July 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://www.invasive.org/gist/alert/alrtsesb.html [Accessed 22. 2010]
24. Strathie, L. W.; Hoffmann, J. H., 1993. Pre-winter settling by prepupae of a seed-feeding weevil Rhyssomatus marginatus Fahraeus (Coleoptera: Curculionidae), a biocontrol agent of Sesbania punicea (Cav.) Benth, (Fabaceae) in South Africa. African Entomology. 1(2). 1993. 141-144.
Summary: Available from: http://www.dwaf.gov.za/wfw/Legal/Docs/doc/Herb%20Policy%2015January%202002%20.pdf [Accessed 19 July 2010]
26. Cromarty, P. & Scott, D.A. (eds). 1995. A Directory of Wetlands in New Zealand. Department of Conservation, Wellington, New Zealand
Summary: Available from: http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=26954 [Accessed 19 July 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://www.mfe.govt.nz/publications/ser/ser1997/html/chapter7.3.html [Accessed July 21 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?33776 [Accessed 19 July 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://plants.usda.gov/java/profile?symbol=SEPU7 [Accessed 19 July 2010]