Interim profile, incomplete information
18 references found for Rumex crispus:
Results Page: 1
Summary: Available from: http://www.pestscience.com/PDF/BNIra68.PDF [Accessed 16 November 2008]
2. Holm, Leroy G., Plucknett, D. L., Pancho, J. V., Herberger, J. P. 1977. The world’s worst weeds: distribution and biology. East-West Center/University Press of Hawaii. 609 pp.
Summary: This compilation of information sources can be sorted on keywords for example: Baits & Lures, Non Target Species, Eradication, Monitoring, Risk Assessment, Weeds, Herbicides etc. This compilation is at present in Excel format, this will be web-enabled as a searchable database shortly. This version of the database has been developed by the IUCN SSC ISSG as part of an Overseas Territories Environmental Programme funded project XOT603 in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government - Department of Environment. The compilation is a work under progress, the ISSG will manage, maintain and enhance the database with current and newly published information, reports, journal articles etc.
4. Jursík, M., Holec, J. & Zatoriová, B. 2008. Biology and control of another important weeds of the Czech Republic: Broad-leaved dock (Rumex obtusifolius) and curled dock (Rumex crispus). Listy Cukrovarnicke a Reparske , 124(7-8): 215-219.
5. Otley H, Munro G, Clausen A and Ingham B. 2008. Falkland Islands State of the Environment Report 2008. Falkland Islands Government and Falklands Conservation, Stanley.
Summary: Available from: http://www.hear.org/pier/wra/australia/rucri-wra.htm [Accessed 26 July 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://www.hear.org/pier/species/rumex_crispus.htm [Accessed 26 July 2010]
8. Stilmant, D., Bodson, B., Vrancken, C. & Losseau, C. 2010. Impact of cutting frequency on the vigour of Rumex obtusifolius. Grass and Forage Science, 65: 147-153.
9. Van Evert, F.K., Polder, G., Van der Heijden, G.W.A.M., Kempenaar, C. & Lotz, L.A.P. 2009. Real-time vision-based detection of Rumex obtusifolius in grassland. Weed Research, 49: 164-174.
10. Whitehead J. 2008. Priorities for Control: A Risk Assessment of Introduced Species on the Falkland Islands. A RSPB Report to the South Atlantic Invasive Species Project. RSPB, Scotland.
11. Zaller, J.G. 2004. Ecology and non-chemical control of Rumex crispus and R. obtusifolius (Polygonaceae): a review. Weed Research, 44: 414-432.
12. Cavers, P. B. and J. L. Harper, 1964. Rumex obtusifolius L. and R. crispus L. Journal of Ecology, Vol. 52, No. 3 (Nov., 1964), pp. 737-766
13. Cavers, P.B. & Harper, J.L. 1964.Rumex obtusifolius L. and R. crispus L. Journal of Ecology, 52(3): 737-766.
14. Cronk, Q. C. B., 1983. The decline of the redwood Trochetiopsis erythroxylon on St Helena. Biological Conservation Volume 26 Issue 2 Pages 163-174
Summary: Available from: http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=20937 [Accessed 26 July 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://dps.plants.ox.ac.uk/bol/southgeorgia [Accessed 26 July 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?32530 [Accessed 26 July 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://plants.usda.gov/java/profile?symbol=RUCR [Accessed 26 July 2010]