Interim profile, incomplete information
13 references found for Abrus precatorius:
Results Page: 1
Summary: This compilation of information sources can be sorted on keywords for example: Baits & Lures, Non Target Species, Eradication, Monitoring, Risk Assessment, Weeds, Herbicides etc. This compilation is at present in Excel format, this will be web-enabled as a searchable database shortly. This version of the database has been developed by the IUCN SSC ISSG as part of an Overseas Territories Environmental Programme funded project XOT603 in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government - Department of Environment. The compilation is a work under progress, the ISSG will manage, maintain and enhance the database with current and newly published information, reports, journal articles etc.
Summary: Available from: http://myfwc.com/docs/WildlifeHabitats/InvasivePlants_HerbicideGuide.pdf [Accessed 26 July 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://www.airies.or.jp/publication/ger/pdf/08-02-08.pdf [Accessed 28 June 2010]
4. Motooka, Philip, Luisa Castro, Duane Nelson, Guy Nagai, and Lincoln Ching. 2003. Weeds of Hawaii's Pastures and Natural Areas: An Identification and Management Guide. College of Tropical Agriculture and Human Resources (University of Hawaii--Manoa), Honolulu. 184 pp. color illus. ISBN: 1-929325-14-2.
Summary: Available from: http://www.hear.org/pier/species/abrus_precatorius.htm [Accessed 26 July 2010]
6. The Bahamas Environment, Science and Technology (BEST) Commission 2003. The National Invasive Species Strategy for The Bahamas. BEST, Nassau, The Bahamas, 34 pp.
7. Brunt, M. A. & J. E. Davies (Eds), 1994. The Cayman Islands: natural history and biogeography. Kluwer Academic Publishers 604 pages
8. Gordon, R. Doria, 1998. Effects of Invasive Non-Indigenous Plant Species on Ecosystem Processes: Lessons from Florida. Ecological Applications, 8(4), 1998, pp. 975–989
Summary: Available from: http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=26416 [Accessed 26 July 2010]
10. Lindon, Heather Lynn and Eric Menges, 2008. Scientific Note: Effects of Smoke on Seed Germination of Twenty Species of Fire-Prone Habitats in Florida. Castanea 73(2): 106–110. JUNE 2008
Summary: Available from: http://www.fshs.org/Proceedings/Password%20Protected/1976%20Vol.%2089/348-353%20(MORTON).pdf [Accessed 26 July 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?739 [Accessed 26 July 2010]
Summary: Available from: http://plants.usda.gov/java/profile?symbol=ABPR3 [Accessed 26 July 2010]