Interim profile, incomplete information
12 references found for Zoobotryon verticillatum:
Results Page: 1
1. Gossett, L., Lester, J., Gonzalez, L., 2004. Galveston Bay Invasive Species Risk Assessment, Final Report. Prepared for Galveston Bay Estuary Program, Texas Commission on Environmental Quality, Webster, Texas. 57 pp.
Summary: Available from: http://www.galvbaydata.org/Portals/2/FinalReport2004/GBINVFinal2004.pdf [Accessed 17 September 2009]
Summary: This report is the final report of a two year study designed to identify and rank introduced
marine species found within Australian waters (potential domestic target species) and those
that are not found within Australian waters (potential international target species).
Available from: http://www.marine.csiro.au/crimp/reports/PriorityPestsFinalreport.pdf [Accessed 25 May 2005]
3. Amat, Jaen Nieto & and Fernando Tempera., 2009. Zoobotryon verticillatum Della Chiaje, 1822 (Bryozoa), a new occurrence in the archipelago of the Azores (North-Eastern Atlantic). Marine Pollution Bulletin, Volume 58, Issue 5, May 2009, Pages 761-764
4. Bullivant, 1968. The rate of feeding of the bryozoans, Zoobotryon verticillatum. Nzj Mar. Freshwat. Res. 2: 111-134.
Summary: Available from: http://www.elkhornslough.org/research/aquaticinvaders/aquatic21.htm [Accessed 17 September 2009]
Summary: Available from: http://webs.lander.edu/rsfox/invertebrates/zoobotryon.html [Accessed 17 September 2009]
Summary: Available from: http://www.sms.si.edu/irlSpec/Zoobot_vertic.htm [Accessed 17 September 2009]
8. Ikin, R., Dogley, D., 2005. Invasive Alien Species Review for UNDP-GEF PDF-B Project, Mainstreaming Biodiversity in Seychelles Final Report. 81 pp.
Summary: Available from: http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=155575 [Accessed 12 May 2009]
10. Robinson, N.M., 2001. Interactions between the nudibranch Okenia zoobotryon and its bryozoan prey Zoobotryon verticillatum. Thesis Master of Sciences, Department of Biology, University of Central Florida, Orlando, Florida. 67 pp.
11. Williams, S.L., 2007. Introduced species in seagrass ecosystems: status and concerns. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology 350, 89–110.
12. Winston, J.E., 1995. Ectoproct diversity of the Indian River Coastal Lagoon. Bulletin of Marine Science 57 (1), 84–93.