Interim profile, incomplete information
15 references found for Nicotiana glauca:
Results Page: 1
1. Florentine S K and Westbrooke M E., 2005. Invasion of the noxious weed Nicotiana glauca R. Graham after an episodic flooding event in the arid zone of Australia. Journal of arid environments 60: 531-545
Summary: Available from: http://www.hear.org/gcw/species/nicotiana_glauca/ [Accessed 14 August 2008]
Summary: This compilation of information sources can be sorted on keywords for example: Baits & Lures, Non Target Species, Eradication, Monitoring, Risk Assessment, Weeds, Herbicides etc. This compilation is at present in Excel format, this will be web-enabled as a searchable database shortly. This version of the database has been developed by the IUCN SSC ISSG as part of an Overseas Territories Environmental Programme funded project XOT603 in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government - Department of Environment. The compilation is a work under progress, the ISSG will manage, maintain and enhance the database with current and newly published information, reports, journal articles etc.
4. Pickup, A.R. 1999. Ascension Island Mangement Plan. Published by The Royal Society for the Protection of Birds, Sandy, Beds, UK.
Summary: This database compiles information on alien species from British Overseas Territories.
Available from: http://www.jncc.gov.uk/page-3660 [Accessed 10 November 2009]
6. Ashmole, Philip and Myrtle Ashmole. 2003. The invertebrates of Prosperous Bay Plain, St Helena September – December 2003. Commissioned by the St Helena Government and financed by the Foreign and Commonwealth Office
7. Bogdanovic, Sandro, Bozena Mitic, Mirko Ruscic, Katija Dolina. 2006. Nicotiana glauca Graham (Solanaceae), a new invasive plant in Croatia, Acta Bot. Croat. 65 (2): 203–209.
8. Brandes, Dietmar & Katrin Fritzsch. 2002. Alien plants of Fuerteventura, Canary Islands [Plantas extranjeras de Fuerteventura, Islas Canarias] - korrigierte Fassung vom 23.01.2002 -
Summary: An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=30574 [Accessed 10 November 2008]
Summary: Available from: http://www.hear.org/Pier/species/nicotiana_glauca.htm [Accessed 10 December 2008]
13. Steenkamp P.A., van Heerden F.R., van Wyk B.E. 2002. Accidental fatal poisoning by Nicotiana glauca: identification of anabasine by high performance liquid chromatography/photodiode array/mass spectrometry, Forensic Science International 127 (3): pp. 208-217.
Summary: Available from: http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?25270 [Accessed 10 December 2008]
Summary: Available from: http://plants.usda.gov/java/profile?symbol=NIGL [Accessed 25 October 2009]