31 參考文獻 found for Oreochromis aureus:
摘要： Available from: http://www.gaianicaragua.org/Canonico%20et%20al%202005%20Aquatic%20Conservation.pdf [Accessed 14 July 2008]
摘要： The electronic tool kits made available on the Cefas page for free download are Crown Copyright (2007-2008). As such, these are freeware and may be freely distributed provided this notice is retained. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made and users should satisfy themselves as to the applicability of the results in any given circumstance. Toolkits available include 1) FISK- Freshwater Fish Invasiveness Scoring Kit (English and Spanish language version); 2) MFISK- Marine Fish Invasiveness Scoring Kit; 3) MI-ISK- Marine invertebrate Invasiveness Scoring Kit; 4) FI-ISK- Freshwater Invertebrate Invasiveness Scoring Kit and AmphISK- Amphibian Invasiveness Scoring Kit. These tool kits were developed by Cefas, with new VisualBasic and computational programming by Lorenzo Vilizzi, David Cooper, Andy South and Gordon H. Copp, based on VisualBasic code in the original Weed Risk Assessment (WRA) tool kit of P.C. Pheloung, P.A. Williams & S.R. Halloy (1999).
The decision support tools are available from: http://cefas.defra.gov.uk/our-science/ecosystems-and-biodiversity/non-native-species/decision-support-tools.aspx [Accessed 13 October 2011]
The guidance document is available from http://www.cefas.co.uk/media/118009/fisk_guide_v2.pdf [Accessed 13 January 2009].
摘要： Available from: http://sisbib.unmsm.edu.pe/BVrevistas/biologia/v17n2/pdf/a07v17n2.pdf [Accessed 23 February 2011]
摘要： Available from: http://nis.gsmfc.org/nis_factsheet.php?toc_id=194 [Accessed 3 March 2008]
5. McCrary., Jeffrey K., Brian R. Murphy, Jay R. Stauffer Jr., Sherman S. Hendrix., 2007. Tilapia (Teleostei: Cichlidae) status in Nicaraguan natural waters. Environ Biol Fish (2007) 78:107–114
摘要： Study concerning tilapia in Nicaragua.
6. McKaye, Kenneth R.; Joseph D. Ryan; Jay R. Stauffer, Jr.; Lorenzo J. Lopez Perez; Gabriel I. Vega; Eric P. van den Berghe., 1995. African Tilapia in Lake Nicaragua. BioScience, Vol. 45, No. 6. (Jun., 1995), pp. 406-411.
摘要： A study on the effects of invasive tilapia on Lake Nicaragua.
7. Mendoza, R.E.; Cudmore, B.; Orr, R.; Balderas, S.C.; Courtenay, W.R.; Osorio, P.K.; Mandrak, N.; Torres, P.A.; Damian, M.A.; Gallardo, C.E.; Sanguines, A.G.; Greene, G.; Lee, D.; Orbe-Mendoza, A.; Martinez, C.R.; and Arana, O.S. 2009. Trinational Risk Assessment Guidelines for Aquatic Alien Invasive Species. Commission for Environmental Cooperation. 393, rue St-Jacques Ouest, Bureau 200, Montréal (Québec), Canada. ISBN 978-2-923358-48-1.
摘要： In 1993, Canada, Mexico and the United States signed the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC) as a side agreement to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The NAAEC established the Commission for Environmental Cooperation (CEC) to help the Parties ensure that improved economic efficiency occurred simultaneously with
trinational environmental cooperation. The NAAEC highlighted biodiversity as a key area for trinational cooperation. In 2001,
the CEC adopted a resolution (Council Resolution 01-03), which created the Biodiversity Conservation Working Group (BCWG),
a working group of high-level policy makers from Canada, Mexico and the United States. In 2003, the BCWG produced
the “Strategic Plan for North American Cooperation in the Conservation of Biodiversity.” This strategy identified responding to
threats, such as invasive species, as a priority action area. In 2004, the BCWG, recognizing the importance of prevention in addressing
invasive species, agreed to work together to develop the draft CEC Risk Assessment Guidelines for Aquatic Alien Invasive
Species (hereafter referred to as the Guidelines). These Guidelines will serve as a tool to North American resource managers
who are evaluating whether or not to introduce a non-native species into a new ecosystem. Through this collaborative
process, the BCWG has begun to implement its strategy as well as address an important trade and environment issue. With increased
trade comes an increase in the potential for economic growth as well as biological invasion, by working to minimize the potential adverse
impacts from trade, the CEC Parties are working to maximize the gains from trade while minimizing the environmental costs.
Available from: English version: http://www.cec.org/Storage/62/5516_07-64-CEC%20invasives%20risk%20guidelines-full-report_en.pdf [Accessed 15 June 2010]
French version: http://www.cec.org/Storage/62/5517_07-64-CEC%20invasives%20risk%20guidelines-full-report_fr.pdf [Accessed 15 June 2010]
Spanish version: http://www.cec.org/Storage/62/5518_07-64-CEC%20invasives%20risk%20guidelines-full-report_es.pdf [Accessed 15 June 2010].
8. Milstein, A.; Y. Eran, E. Nitzan, M. Zoran and D. Joseph., 2000. Tilapia wild spawning control through predator fishes: Israeli trial with red-drum and hybrid bass. Aquaculture International 8: 31–40, 2000.
摘要： Experiment using predatory fishes as a control for Oreochromis aureus.
摘要： This is a detailed profile concerning Oreochromis aureus and its introductions to the United States.
Available from: http://nas.er.usgs.gov/queries/FactSheet.asp?speciesID=463 [Accessed 3 March 2008]
10. Stauffer, J.R, Boltze, S.E, Boltze, J.M, 1988. Cold Shock Susceptibility of Blue Tilapia from the Susquehanna River, Pennsylvania. North American Journal of Fisheries Management: Vol. 8, No. 3 pp. 329–332
摘要： An abstract of a study suggesting cold shock as a means of eradicating Oreochromis aureus.
The species list sheet for the Mexican information system on invasive species currently provides information related to Scientific names, family, group and common names, as well as habitat, status of invasion in Mexico, pathways of introduction and links to other specialised websites. Some of the higher risk species already have a direct link to the alert page. It is important to notice that these lists are constantly being updated, please refer to the main page (http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Portada), under the section Novedades for information on updates.
Invasive species - fish is available from: http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Especies_invasoras_-_Peces [Accessed 30 July 2008]
La lista de especies del Sistema de información sobre especies invasoras de méxico cuenta actualmente con información aceca de nombre científico, familia, grupo y nombre común, así como hábitat, estado de la invasión en México, rutas de introducción y ligas a otros sitios especializados. Algunas de las especies de mayor riesgo ya tienen una liga directa a la página de alertas. Es importante resaltar que estas listas se encuentran en constante proceso de actualización, por favor consulte la portada (http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Portada), en la sección novedades, para conocer los cambios.
Especies invasoras - Peces is available from: http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Especies_invasoras_-_Peces [Accessed 30 July 2008]
12. Contreras-Balderas, Salvador., Robert J. Edwards, María de Lourdes Lozano-Vilano and María Elena García-Ramírez., 2002. Fish biodiversity changes in the Lower Rio Grande/Rio Bravo, 1953–1996. Reviews in Fish Biology and Fisheries. Volume 12, Numbers 2-3 / June, 2002
摘要： Available from: http://massbay.mit.edu/publications/marinebioinvasions/mbi2_abstracts.pdf [Accessed 4 March 2008]
摘要： Available from: http://www.fishbase.org/comnames/CommonNamesList.cfm?ID=1387&GenusName=Oreochromis&SpeciesName=aureus&StockCode=1423 [Accessed 3 March 2008]
摘要： Available from: http://www.fishbase.org/Country/CountryList.cfm?ID=1387&GenusName=Oreochromis&SpeciesName=aureus [Accessed 3 March 2008]
摘要： Available from: http://www.fishbase.org/Ecology/FishEcologySummary.cfm?StockCode=1423&GenusName=Oreochromis&SpeciesName=aureus [Accessed 3 March 2008]
摘要： Available from: http://www.fishbase.org/trophiceco/EcosysList.cfm?ID=1387&GenusName=Oreochromis&SpeciesName=aureus [Accessed 3 March 2008]
摘要： Available from: http://www.fishbase.org/Reproduction/FishReproSummary.cfm?ID=1387&GenusName=Oreochromis&SpeciesName=aureus&fc=349&StockCode=1423 [Accessed 3 March 2008]
摘要： Available from: http://www.fishbase.org/Summary/SpeciesSummary.php?id=1387 [Accessed 3 March 2008]
20. Hamidan, Nashat A., Mir, Sayeeda., 2003. The status of Garra ghorensis in Jordan: Distribution, ecology and threats. Zoology in the Middle East. 30 2003. 49-54.
21. Innal, Deniz and Fusun Erk’akan., 2006. Effects of exotic and translocated fish species in the inland waters of Turkey. Rev Fish Biol Fisheries (2006) 16:39–50
摘要： An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=553308 [Accessed 3 March 2008]
23. Ma, X., X. Bangxi, W. Yindong and W. Mingxue., 2003. Intentionally Introduced and Transferred Fishes in China’s Inland Waters. Asian Fisheries Science 16 (2003): 279-290. Asian Fisheries Society, Manila, Philippines
摘要： Record of exotic fish in China
24. McDonald, E. Michael., 1987. Interactions between a phytoplanktivorous fish, Oreochromis aureus, and two unialgal forage populations. Environmental Biology of Fishes Vol. 18, No. 3. pp. 229-234. l987
摘要： This study examines the feeding preference of Oreochromis aureus.
25. Peterson, Mark S., William T. Slack, Gretchen L. Waggy, Jeremy Finley, Christa M. Woodley, Melissa L. Partyka., 2006. Foraging in non-native environments: comparison of Nile Tilapia and three co-occurring native centrarchids in invaded coastal Mississippi watersheds. Environ Biol Fish (2006) 76:283–301
26. Roll, Uri., Tamar Dayan, Daniel Simberloff and Menachem Goren., 2007. Characteristics of the introduced fish fauna of Israel. Biological Invasions (2007) 9:813–824
27. Schwanck, Erkki J., 1995. The introduced Oreochromis niloticus is spreading on the Kafue floodplain, Zambia
摘要： A brief article concerning Oreochomis aureus in Zambia.
28. Scoppettone, G. G., Salgado, J. A., Nielsen, M. B. ., 2005. Blue tilapia (Oreochromis aureus) predation on fishes in the Muddy River system, Clark County, Nevada. Western North American Naturalist, 2005 (Vol. 65) (No. 3) 410-414
29. Xu, Haigen., Sheng Qiang, Zhengmin Han, Jianying Guo, Zongguo Huang, Hongying Sun, Shunping He, Hu Ding, Hairong Wu and Fanghao Wan., 2006. The status and causes of alien species invasion in China. Biodiversity and Conservation (2006) 15:2893–2904
30. Zale, A. V. and R. W. Gregory. 1989. Effect of salinity on cold tolerance of juvenile blue tilapia. Transactions of the American Fisheries 118:718–720.
31. Zale, A. V. and R. W. Gregory. 1990. Food selection by early life stages of blue tilapia, Oreochromis aureus, in Lake George, Florida: overlap with sympatric shad larvae. Florida Scientist 53:123–129.
摘要： Cites competition between Oreochromis aureus and native species.