31 參考文獻 found for Oreochromis niloticus:
摘要： Available from: http://www.gaianicaragua.org/Canonico%20et%20al%202005%20Aquatic%20Conservation.pdf [Accessed 14 July 2008]
摘要： The electronic tool kits made available on the Cefas page for free download are Crown Copyright (2007-2008). As such, these are freeware and may be freely distributed provided this notice is retained. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made and users should satisfy themselves as to the applicability of the results in any given circumstance. Toolkits available include 1) FISK- Freshwater Fish Invasiveness Scoring Kit (English and Spanish language version); 2) MFISK- Marine Fish Invasiveness Scoring Kit; 3) MI-ISK- Marine invertebrate Invasiveness Scoring Kit; 4) FI-ISK- Freshwater Invertebrate Invasiveness Scoring Kit and AmphISK- Amphibian Invasiveness Scoring Kit. These tool kits were developed by Cefas, with new VisualBasic and computational programming by Lorenzo Vilizzi, David Cooper, Andy South and Gordon H. Copp, based on VisualBasic code in the original Weed Risk Assessment (WRA) tool kit of P.C. Pheloung, P.A. Williams & S.R. Halloy (1999).
The decision support tools are available from: http://cefas.defra.gov.uk/our-science/ecosystems-and-biodiversity/non-native-species/decision-support-tools.aspx [Accessed 13 October 2011]
The guidance document is available from http://www.cefas.co.uk/media/118009/fisk_guide_v2.pdf [Accessed 13 January 2009].
摘要： Available from: http://sisbib.unmsm.edu.pe/BVrevistas/biologia/v17n2/pdf/a07v17n2.pdf [Accessed 23 February 2011]
摘要： Provides detailed background and management information on the tilapia family.
Available at: http://www.invasivespecies.net/database/species/ecology.asp?fr=1&si=813&sts=
5. Mahmud-ul-Ameen, 2000. "Development of Guiding Principles for the prevenvtion of impacts of alien species." Government Grant Proposal submitted to Bangledesh, Ministry of Environment and Forest.
摘要： This paper outlines necessary standards for developing a nationwide invasive species protocol. It also touches on a few examples of invasive species in Bangladesh and discusses ways in which they have affected the country's ecosystems.
摘要： This article provides information pertaining to the physcial appearance, habitat, distribution, and invasive potential of the blue tilapia.
Available from: http://massbay.mit.edu/seafood/tilapia.pdf [Accessed July 20 2007]
7. Mendoza, R.E.; Cudmore, B.; Orr, R.; Balderas, S.C.; Courtenay, W.R.; Osorio, P.K.; Mandrak, N.; Torres, P.A.; Damian, M.A.; Gallardo, C.E.; Sanguines, A.G.; Greene, G.; Lee, D.; Orbe-Mendoza, A.; Martinez, C.R.; and Arana, O.S. 2009. Trinational Risk Assessment Guidelines for Aquatic Alien Invasive Species. Commission for Environmental Cooperation. 393, rue St-Jacques Ouest, Bureau 200, Montréal (Québec), Canada. ISBN 978-2-923358-48-1.
摘要： In 1993, Canada, Mexico and the United States signed the North American Agreement on Environmental Cooperation (NAAEC) as a side agreement to the North American Free Trade Agreement (NAFTA). The NAAEC established the Commission for Environmental Cooperation (CEC) to help the Parties ensure that improved economic efficiency occurred simultaneously with
trinational environmental cooperation. The NAAEC highlighted biodiversity as a key area for trinational cooperation. In 2001,
the CEC adopted a resolution (Council Resolution 01-03), which created the Biodiversity Conservation Working Group (BCWG),
a working group of high-level policy makers from Canada, Mexico and the United States. In 2003, the BCWG produced
the “Strategic Plan for North American Cooperation in the Conservation of Biodiversity.” This strategy identified responding to
threats, such as invasive species, as a priority action area. In 2004, the BCWG, recognizing the importance of prevention in addressing
invasive species, agreed to work together to develop the draft CEC Risk Assessment Guidelines for Aquatic Alien Invasive
Species (hereafter referred to as the Guidelines). These Guidelines will serve as a tool to North American resource managers
who are evaluating whether or not to introduce a non-native species into a new ecosystem. Through this collaborative
process, the BCWG has begun to implement its strategy as well as address an important trade and environment issue. With increased
trade comes an increase in the potential for economic growth as well as biological invasion, by working to minimize the potential adverse
impacts from trade, the CEC Parties are working to maximize the gains from trade while minimizing the environmental costs.
Available from: English version: http://www.cec.org/Storage/62/5516_07-64-CEC%20invasives%20risk%20guidelines-full-report_en.pdf [Accessed 15 June 2010]
French version: http://www.cec.org/Storage/62/5517_07-64-CEC%20invasives%20risk%20guidelines-full-report_fr.pdf [Accessed 15 June 2010]
Spanish version: http://www.cec.org/Storage/62/5518_07-64-CEC%20invasives%20risk%20guidelines-full-report_es.pdf [Accessed 15 June 2010].
8. Ogutu-Ohwayo, Richard, and Balirwa, John. "Management challenges of freshwater fisheries in Africa." Published in Lakes and Resivoirs: Research and Management. Volume 11, issue 4. 2006.
摘要： This article outlines issues and management approaches to fisheries in Africa. It highlights positive and negative impacts of fish introductions and discusses the importance of biodiversity.
摘要： Provides firsthand account of attempts at tilapia eradication using chemical means. Outlines project goals and plans for long term maintaince of tilapia free ecosystem.
Available at: http://126.96.36.199/search?q=cache:eqz6chioeyYJ:www.palau.biodiv-chm.org/upload/tilapia.pdf+palau+tilapia&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=2&gl=us [Accessed July 20 2007]
摘要： Provides information about Palau's management attempts to eradicate tilapia from the island country.
Available from: http://www.palau.biodiv-chm.org/upload/tilapia.pdf [Accessed July 20 2007]
11. Zambrano, Luis, 2006. "Invasive potential of common carp Cyprinus carpio and Nile tilapia Oreochromis niloticus in American Freshwater Systems. " Published in The Canadian Journal of Fish and Aquaculture Science. Vol 63. 2006.
摘要： This paper discusses a extensive modeling program that located areas of possible and likely spread for the Nile tilapia.
The species list sheet for the Mexican information system on invasive species currently provides information related to Scientific names, family, group and common names, as well as habitat, status of invasion in Mexico, pathways of introduction and links to other specialised websites. Some of the higher risk species already have a direct link to the alert page. It is important to notice that these lists are constantly being updated, please refer to the main page (http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Portada), under the section Novedades for information on updates.
Invasive species - fish is available from: http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Especies_invasoras_-_Peces [Accessed 30 July 2008]
La lista de especies del Sistema de información sobre especies invasoras de méxico cuenta actualmente con información aceca de nombre científico, familia, grupo y nombre común, así como hábitat, estado de la invasión en México, rutas de introducción y ligas a otros sitios especializados. Algunas de las especies de mayor riesgo ya tienen una liga directa a la página de alertas. Es importante resaltar que estas listas se encuentran en constante proceso de actualización, por favor consulte la portada (http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Portada), en la sección novedades, para conocer los cambios.
Especies invasoras - Peces is available from: http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Especies_invasoras_-_Peces [Accessed 30 July 2008]
13. Day, Madan, and Gupta, M.V. "Socioeconomics of disseminating genetically improved Nile tilapia in Asia: an introduction." Published in Aquaculture Economics and Management, Vol 4, 2000.
摘要： This article provides an introduction to GIFT tilapia. A good overview of the selection process and uses of the fish.
摘要： Available from: http://www.fao.org/fishery/species/3217 [Accessed July 20 2007]
摘要： Available from: http://www.fao.org/fishery/culturedspecies/Oreochromis_niloticus [Accessed July 20 2007]
摘要： Available from: http://fishbase.org/Summary/speciesSummary.php?ID=2&genusname=Oreochromis&speciesname=niloticus+niloticus [Accessed 20 July 2007]
摘要： Available from: http://fishbase.org/comnames/CommonNamesList.php?ID=2&GenusName=Oreochromis&SpeciesName=niloticus+niloticus&StockCode=1 [Accessed 20 July 2007]
摘要： Available from: http://fishbase.org/Country/CountryList.php?ID=2&GenusName=Oreochromis&SpeciesName=niloticus+niloticus [Accessed 20 July 2007]
摘要： Available from: http://fishbase.org/Ecology/FishEcologySummary.php?StockCode=1&GenusName=Oreochromis&SpeciesName=niloticus+niloticus [Accessed 20 July 2007]
摘要： Available from: http://www.fishbase.org/trophiceco/EcosysList.cfm?ID=1387&GenusName=Oreochromis&SpeciesName=aureus [Accessed 20 July 2007]
摘要： Available from: http://fishbase.org/Reproduction/FishReproSummary.php?ID=2&GenusName=Oreochromis&SpeciesName=niloticus+niloticus&fc=349&StockCode=1 [Accessed 20 July 2007]
22. Giani, Alessandra, and Figurerdo, Cleber. "Ecological interactions between Nile tilapia (Oreochromis niloticus) and the phytoplanktonic community of the Furnas Reservoir (Brazil)." Published by Blackwater Publishing Ltd. in Freshwater Biology Vol. 50, 2005.
摘要： This article analyzes the relationship and results of the introduction of O. niloticus to resivoir communities in Brazil. The authors discuss eutrophication and other alterations to the water column.
摘要： This website is a good resource for general fisheries information. Includes links to specific discussions of GIFT development and culture.
Available from: http://www.worldfishcenter.org/cms/list_article.aspx?catID=32&ddlID=76 [Accessed July 20 2007]
24. Joshi, Ravindra C, Undated. Invasive alien species (IAS): Concerns and status in the Philippines.
摘要： This paper discusses concerns about declining biodiveristy and invasive species in the Phillipine islands.
25. Keith, P. 2002. Freshwater fish and decapod crustacean populations on Reunion island, with an assessment of species introductions. Bull. Fr. Pêche Piscic., 364, 97-107.
摘要： Cet article propose un bilan de la connaissance des espèces de poissons et des crustacés décapodes présents dans les eaux douces de La Réunion avec une synthèse des espèces introduites.
26. Keith, P., Marquet, G., Valade, P., Bosc, P. & Vigneux, E. 2006. Atlas des poissons et crustacés d¹eau douce des Comores, Mascareignes et Seychelles. MNHN, Patrimoines naturels, vol. 67, Paris, 158p.
27. Keith, P., Vigeux, E. & P. Bosc. 1999. Atlas des poissons et crustacés d’eau douce de la Réunion. Patrimoines Naturels (M.N.H.N./S.P.N.), 39 : 136pp.
摘要： Available from: http://inpn.mnhn.fr/isb/servlet/ISBServlet?action=Espece&typeAction=10&pageReturn=ficheEspeceDescription.jsp&numero_taxon=200266 [Accessed March 2008]
摘要： This website provides a physical description as well as a detailed log on occurences within the United States.
Available from: http://nas.er.usgs.gov/queries/FactSheet.asp?speciesID=468 [Accessed July 20 2007]
30. Peterson, Mark S., William T. Slack, and Christa M. Woodley., 2004. "Reproduction in Nonnative Environments: Establishment of Nile Tilapia, Oreochromis niloticus, in Coastal Mississippi Watersheds." Published in Copeia, Vol 4. 2004.
摘要： This paper discusses the effects of nile tilapia's rapid reproduction on coastal Mississippi's ecosystems.
摘要： This article provides insight into the relationship between Mozambique tilapia and Nile tilapia. It also highlights physical differences between the two species.
Availiable from: http://www.scienceinafrica.co.za/2002/january/tilapia.htm [Accessed July 20 2007]