86 參考文獻 found for Corvus splendens:
1. Archer, A.L., 1995. The Indian House Crow Corvus splendens control programme in Zanzibar and Pemba Review for the five years 1990-1995. Unpublished report.
2. Archer, A.L., 1998. Indian house crow (Corvus splendens): a control programme and recommendations for Republic de Djibouti. A consultant report to National Biodiversity Strategy Action Plan Project (NBSAP), Ministre de I’Environment du Tourisme et de I’Artisanat (META) and World Conservation Union (IUCN) Regional Office for Eastern Africa.
3. Archer, A.L., 2001. Control of the Indian House Crow Corvus splendens in eastern Africa. Ostrich Supplement 15:147 - 152
摘要： Available from: http://www.birdlife.org/news/news/2009/07/news_byte_13.html [Accessed 10 July 2009]
摘要： Available from: http://www.feral.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/PC12803.pdf [Accessed August 19 2010]
6. Brook, Barry, W; Sodhi, Navjot, S; Soh, Malcolm, C. K; Lim, Haw Chuan., 2003. Abundance and projected control of invasive house crows in Singapore. The Journal of Wildlife Management 2003 vol:67 iss:4 pg:808 -817
7. Brooke, R.K., Lloyd, P.H. & de Villiers, A.L. 1986. Alien and translocated terrestrial vertebrates in South Africa. pp. 63 – 74 in: Macdonald, I.A. et al. (eds.). The ecology and management of Biological Invasions in South Africa. Oxford University Press, Cape Town, South Africa.
8. Charles, J. K. 1978. Management of the House Crow – an urban problem. Biotropica Special Publication 8: 191 – 197.
摘要： Available from: http://www.agric.wa.gov.au/content/PW/VP/BIRD/HouseCrow_NHT.pdf [Accessed 3 July 2008]
10. Feare C. J. & Watson., 1990. Status and management of House Crow in Mauritius Biol. Conserv. 51 (63 - 70)
11. Feare, C.J. and Mungroo, Y. 1990. The Status and Management of the House Crow Corvus splendens (Vieiilot) in Mauritius, Biological Conservation 51: 63-70.
摘要： An assessment of the potential impacts of the house crow in Mauritius and a description of recommended management practices.
12. Gibbs, D.; Wolfaardt, A.; Shaw, K. Unpublished Evaluation of the 2003 House Crow eradication programme.
13. Hails C. J. 1985a. Studies of problem bird species in Singapore. II. Corvidae (Crows). Unpublished report to Commissioner for Parks and Recreation, Ministry of National Development, Republic of Singapore.
14. Hails, C. J. 1985b. Bird pests, management techniques and the status of bird pests in Singapore. Journal of the Singapore National Academy of Science 14: 15 – 23.
15. Howard, G.W. 2003. Control of the invasive Indian House Crow on the Eastern Africa coast and its hinterland. A project concept note. Environment Initiative of NEPAD & IUCN Eastern Africa.
16. Jennings M., 1992. The House Crow in Aden and attempted control. Sandgrouse 14: 27 - 33
17. Lens, l. 1996. Hitting back at House Crows. Kenya Birds 4: 55 – 56.
18. Lim Haw Chuan, Navjot S. Sodhi, Barry W. Brook and Malcom C. K. Soh., 2003. Undesirable aliens: factors determining the distribution of three invasive bird species in Singapore. Journal of Tropical Ecology (2003), 19: 685-695 Cambridge University Press
19. Meininger, P.L. Mullie, W.C. & Bruun, B. 1980. Spread of House Crow with special reference to the occurence in Egypt, Gerfaut 70: 245 - 250
摘要： Available from: http://www.specifysoftware.org/Informatics/bios/biostownpeterson/Netal_JAB_2006.pdf [Accessed 11 January 2008]
21. Peh, K. S. H. & N. S. Sodhi. 2002. Characteristics of nocturnal roosts of house crows in Singapore. Journal of Wildlife Management. 66 (4): 1128 - 1133.
摘要： Resource for information on the status and control of the house crow in Mauritius.
Available from: http://www.gov.mu/portal/sites/ncb/moa/farc/amas2003/pdf/s6.3.pdf [Accessed 20 September 2007]
23. Rhoda, L. Unpublished Operational Manual for the Eradication of House Crows April 2003.
24. Roy, P. 1998. Isolation of Newcastle Disease Virus from an Indian House Crow. Tropical Animal Health and Production. Vol. 30 (3): 177 – 178.
25. Ryall, C. 1990. Notes on nest construction by the Indian House Crow Corvus splendens and other aspects of its breeding biology in Mombasa, Kenya. Scopus 14 (1): 14 – 16.
26. Ryall, C. 1992. The pest status of the Indian House Crow Corvus splendens in Mombasa and a survey of its expansion of range in coastal Kenya; In: L. Bennun (Ed). Proc. VIIth Pan. African Ornith. Congr. Nairobi, Aug 1988.
27. Ryall, C. 1995. Additional records of range extension in the House Crow Corvus splendens. BOC Bulletin 115 (3): 185 – 187
28. Ryall, C. 2003. Mimicry of a crow chick by an Asian koel Eudynamys scolopacea as a defence against attack by house crows Corvus splendens. J. Bombay Nat. History Soc. 100 (1):136 – 138.
29. Ryall, C. 2003. Notes on ecology and behaviour of House Crows at Hoek van Holland. Dutch Birding 25 (5): 167 - 172.
30. Ryall, C., 1988. The pest status of the Indian House Crow in Mombasa and a survey of its expansion of range in Proceedings of the VII th Pan African Ornithological Congress, 1988
摘要： This web site is part of a 25 year old programme to monitoring the continuing world-wide invasion of the House Crow, as well as its status in places where it has already established.
Available from: http://www.housecrow.com/ [Accessed 2 March 2010]
32. Sodhi, N. S. & Sharp I. 2006. Winged Invaders. Pest birds of the Asia Pacific. SNP Publishing, Singapore.
33. Soh, M.C.K., N.S. Sodhi., R.K.H. Seoh and B.W. Brook., 2002. Nest site selection of an urban invasive bird species in Singapore, the House Crow (Corvus splendens), and implications for its management. Landscape and Urban Planning 59: 217 – 226.
34. Suliman, Ahmed Saeid; Guntram Meier and Peter, J. Haverson, 2010. Confirmed eradication of the house crow from Socotra Island, Republic of Yemen. Wildlife Middle East, Volume 4 Issue 4 March 2010 in Arabic and English
35. Wildlife Conservation Society of Tanzania (WCST)., 1998. House Crow control May/June 1998. WCST Tanzania, Dar-es-Salaam
36. Ali, R. 2003. Invasive species and their likely effects on the avifauna of the Andaman islands: research opportunities. Newsletter for Birdwatchers 09/03. pp. 1 – 4. FERAL, Pondicherry, India.
37. Ali, R. 2003. Issues relating to invasives in the Andaman Islands. Proceedings of Bombay Natural History Journal Centenary Seminar 13-15. November 2003, Mumbai, India. 18 p.
38. Allan, D. & Davies, G. 2001. The problem House Crow of Durban, South Africa. Ostrich Supplement 15: 253.
39. Allan, David & Davies Greg., 2005. Breeding biology of House Crows in Durban, South Africa, Ostrich - Journal of African Ornithology Vol. 76, No. 1 -2, pp. 21-31.
40. Al-Sallami., 1991. A possible role of crows in the spread of diarrhoeal diseases. J.Egypt. Publ. Hlth. Ass. 66: 441 – 449
41. Archer, A.L., 1990. Observations of the Indian House Crow Corvus splendens in Unguja, Pemba and adjacent islets Zanzibar Environment Report Study Series No, 1990
42. Ash J.S. 1984. UNEP report to the government of the republic Yemen on “combating the crow menace” 28p.
43. Ash, J.S. 1984. Vertebrate pest management (bat and crow control), report prepared for the government of the Maldives. FAO, Rome. 11 p.
44. Ash, J.S. 1985. Two additions to the Somalia list, Greater Frigatebird and Indian House Crow. Scopus 9: 108 – 110.
摘要： List of common names and subspecies of C. splendens.
Available from: http://www.bsc-eoc.org/avibase/avibase.jsp?pg=summary&lang=EN&id=ACF9DC27688B0F98&ts=1190861617531 [Accessed 18 October 2007]
46. Azeria, E.T. 2004. Terrestrial bird community patterns on the coralline islands of the Dahlak Archipelago, Red Sea, Eritrea. Global Ecology and Biogeography, Global Ecol. Biogeogr. 13: 177–187.
摘要： Includes a record of the house crow in Eritrea (Massawa).
47. Bergiera, P., Franchimont, J., Thévenotc, M. and the Moroccan Rare Birds Committee. 2005. Rare birds in Morocco: report of the Moroccan Rare Birds Committee (2001–2003), Bull ABC 12(2).
摘要： Includes the first recorded sighting of the house crow in the Moroccan port of Tangier.
48. Berruti, A. 1997. House Crow. p. 108 in: Harrison, J.A. et al. (eds.). The Atlas of Southern African Birds,. BirdLife South Africa, Johannesburg.
49. Bijlsma & Meininger., 1984. Behaviour of House Crow and additional notes on distribution. Gerfaut 74: 3 – 13
摘要： Distribution records for the Indian house crow.
51. Chia P. K. 1976. Some aspects of the natural history of the House Crow in Kuala Lumpur. Unpublished BSc thesis, University of Malaysia, Kuala Lumpur.
52. Clarke, G. 1967. Bird notes from Aden Colony. Ibis 109: 516 – 520.
53. Cooper J. C. 1996. Health studies on the Indian House Crow. Avian Pathology 25: 381 – 386.
54. Dhindsa M S, Sandhu P S, Saini H K and Toor H S 1991. House Crow damage to sprouting sun flower. Tropical Pest Management 37: 179 – 181.
55. Evans, M., Amr, Z. and al-Oran, R.M. 2005. The Status of Birds in the Proposed Rum Wildlife Reserve, Southern Jordan, Turk J Zool 29:17-26
摘要： Record of C. spledens in the proposed Rum Wildlife Reserve, South Jordon.
56. Feare C. J. Mungroo., 1989. Notes on the House Crow in Mauritius. Bull. British Ornith. Cl. 109: 199 - 201
57. Goodwin, D. 1986. Crows of the world. 2nd edition. British Museum of Natural History. St. Edmundsbury Press Ltd.
58. Hirschfeld, E. & King, R. 1992. The status of some escaped species of birds in Bahrain. Phoenix 9: 11 – 13
59. Howell, K.M. 2005. Attn. Chair, Invasive species group, re: Indian House Crows in Tanzania (Email)
摘要： Email regarding the status of the house crow in Tanzania.
60. Husain, K. Z., 1964. House Crows nest in a house. Bull. Brit. Orn. Club 84: 9 - 11
摘要： An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=159213 [Accessed 26 September 2007]
62. Jennings, M. 2004. Exotic breeding in Arabian Cities. Phoneix 20: 2 – 5
63. Jeyarajasingam A. & Pearson, A. 1999. A field guide to the birds of West-Malaysia & Singapore. Oxford University Press.
64. Jones, C. 1996. Bird introductions to Mauritius, status and relationships with native birds. Pp. 113 – 123 in: Holmes J.S. & Simons, J.R. (eds.). The introduction and naturalisation of birds. The Stationery Office, Norwich.
65. Kinnear, N.B. 1942. The introduction of the Indian house crow into Port Sudan. Bulletin of the British Ornithologist’s Club 62: 55 – 56.
66. Leven, M.R. and Corlett, R.T. 2004. Invasive birds in Hong Kong, China, Ornithol Sci 3: 43–55.
摘要： A history of the house crow in Hong Kong and a mention of future population trends.
67. Lever, C. 2006. Naturalised birds of the world. T & AD Poyser Publisher. 352 pp.
68. Madge, S. & Burn, H. 1999. Crows and Jays – a guide to crows, jays and magpies of the world. C. Helm Publisher. 216 pp.
69. Manyanza, D.N., 1989. Some observations of the Indian house crow (Corvus splendens) In Dar-es-Salaam, Tanzania. Le Gerfaut 79: 101-104
70. Matthews, S. & Brand, K. 2004. Africa invaded – the growing danger of invasive alien species. GISP.
71. Mendelsohn, H. & Yom-Tov, Y. 1999. A report of birds and mammals which have increased their distribution and abundance in Israel due to human activity. Israel Journal of Zoology 45: 35 - 47
72. Oatley, T.B. 1973. Indian house crow - first South Africa sightings. Bokmakierie 25:41-42.
73. Ottens, G & C Ryall 2003. House Crows in the Netherlands and Europe. Dutch Birding 25(5): 312-319.
74. Roll, U., Dayan, T. and Simberloff, D. 2007. Non-indigenous terrestrial vertebrates in Israel and adjacent areas, Biol Invasions (DOI 10.1007/s10530-007-9160-7)
摘要： A distribution record for this species in Israel.
75. Ryall, C. & C. Reid 1987. The Indian House Crow in Mombasa. Bokmakierie 39 (4): 113 – 116.
76. Ryall, C. & C. Reid 1987. The Indian House Crow in Mombasa. Swara 10 (1): 9 – 12.
77. Ryall, C. (in press). House Crow Corvus splendens. In: Jennings M C. Atlas of the Breeding Birds of Arabia.
78. Ryall, C. 1986. Killer crows stalk the Seychelles. New Scientist, 2 Oct 1986: 48 - 49.
79. Ryall, C. 1994. Recent extensions of range in the house crow Corvus splendens, Bull. B.O.C. 114(2): 90 -100.
摘要： An extensive description of the global ntroduced ranges of the house crow.
80. Ryall, C. 2002. Further records of range extension in the House Crow Corvus splendens, Bull. B.O.C. 2002 122 (3): 231 - 240.
摘要： An updated extensive description of the global ntroduced ranges of the house crow.
81. Ryall, C., 1992. Predation and harassment of native bird species by the Indian House Crow Corvus splendens. 16 (1) 1-Scopus
82. Shepherd, C. 2000. House Crow observed in north Sumatra. Kukila 10: 162 – 163.
83. Sinclair, J.C. 1974. Arrival of the house crow in Natal. Ostrich 45:189.
84. Sinclair, J.C. 1980. House crow in Cape Town. Promerops 144:7-8.
85. Yap, C.A.M. and Sodhi, N.S. 2004. Southeast Asian invasive birds: ecology, impact and management, Ornithol Sci 3: 57–67.
摘要： Records of the potential and actual impacts of the house crow in South East Asia.
86. Zann, R.A. 1992. The Birds of Anak Krakatau: The Assembly of an Avian Community, GeoJournal 28(2): 261-270.
摘要： Record regarding the status of house crows on the island.