摘要： The guidelines for management of common ragweed are based on the results of the project Strategies for Ambrosia control (AMBROSIA) funded by Euphresco 2008 – 2009. These guidelines are also available in 6 languages [Danish, English,French, German, Italian and Slovene] at the project homepage: EUPHRESCO project AMBROSIA 2008-09. English version available from: http://www.agrsci.dk/ambrosia/outputs/ambrosia_eng.pdf [Accessed 17 March 2010] Danish, French, German, Italian and Slovene versions can be downloaded from: http://www.agrsci.dk/ambrosia/outputs/guidelines.html [Accessed 17 March 2010]
3. Dernovici, S.A., Teshler, M.P., & Watson, A.K., 2006, Is sunflower (Helianthus annuus) at risk to damage from Ophraella communa, a natural enemy of common ragweed (Ambrosia artemisiifolia)?, Biocontrol Science and Technology, Vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 669-686.
摘要： A thorough article describing species of insect, beetles and moths, that are currently being explored as biological control agents of common ragweed. It also details the disadvantages to herbicide and mechanical treatment.
4. Diang, J., Reardon, R., Wu, Y., Zheng, H., & Fu, Y., 2006, Biological control of invasive plants through collaboration between China and the United States of America: a perspective, Biological Invasions, Vol. 8, pp.1439-1450.
摘要： A report on some of the current efforts in collaboration between the Chinese and American educational institutions to work on invasive species and biological control agents. Common ragweed was among the species mentioned and describes some of the risks to biological control as well as a few species attempted as control.
摘要： A report on the general impact common ragweed is having in European countries and some of the management options available, with a focus on measures to prevent its introduction into new areas of Europe. Available from: http://archives.eppo.org/EPPOReporting/2006/Rse-0609.pdf [Accessed 12 March 2007]
摘要： A factsheet produced by the Australian government giving plant description, habitat, lifecycle, and various control options. Available from: http://www.nrw.qld.gov.au/factsheets/pdf/pest/pp7.pdf [Accessed on 12 March 2007].
7. Raynal, D.J., & Bazzaz, F.A., 1975, Interference of Winter Annuals with Ambrosia artemisiifolia in Early Successional Fields, Ecology, Vol. 56, pp. 35-49.
摘要： A paper discussing the effect summer annuals have on the fall vegetative composition and how winter annuals can suppress summer annual weeds, including ragweed. It primarily discusses the ecology dynamics between ragweed and winter annuals, with management options on cultural practices that could further suppress ragweed.
摘要： An article describing the failures of a biological control attempt in Russia using Zygogramma suturalis and the causes as to why it was unsuccessful. Available from: http://www.invasive.org/publications/xsymposium/proceed/02pg195.pdf [Accessed on 12 March 2007].
9. Vincent, G., Deslauriers, S., & Cloutier, D., Mar. 1992, Problems and eradication of Ambrosia artemisiifolia L. in Quebec in the urban and suburban environments, Allerg Immunol (Paris), Vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 84-89.
摘要： Mechanical and chemical control options for ragweed in urban and suburban environments. Its main options for control in these environments is through mechanical means.
摘要： This report reviews the potential biological controls available and in testing phases for the control of ragweed. Some species have had set backs in field trials while new species are being considered. Available from: http://www.rbp-iucn.lk/books/alien/Chapter%202.pdf [Accessed on 12 March 2007].
摘要： An Australian website with fact pages on different weed species introduced into the country. Gives information on description, origin, dispersal, habitat, and other similar species. Available from: http://www.weeds.org.au/cgi-bin/weedident.cgi?tpl=plant.tpl&state=&s=®ion=&card=H13 [Accessed on 12 March 2007].
摘要： A journal article detailing studies done on the human health effects of Ambrosia artemisiifolia on the population of Australia. It also briefly details a few distribution locations that the plant has been introduced along with symptoms and statistics on health effects to the human population.
14. Bazzaz, F.A., 1970, Secondary dormancy in the seeds of the common ragweed Ambrosia artemisiifolia, Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club, Vol. 97, pp. 302-305.
摘要： Online journal article accessed through JSTOR describing secondary dormancy in Ambrosia artemisiifolia and different treatment methods on how to break secondary dormancy.
15. Chalchat, J-C., Maksimovic, Z.A., Petrovic, S.D., Gorunovic, M.S., et al, May/June 2004, Chemical Composition and Antimicrobial Activity of Ambrosia artemisiifolia L. Essential Oil, Journal of Essential Oil Research (JEOR)
摘要： A brief citation on some of the recent research exploring alternative uses for the plant common ragweed. This article explores its use as a potential source for antimicrobial compounds.
16. Chauvel, B, Dessaint, F., Cardinal-Legrand, C., & Bretagnolle, F., 2006, The historical spread of Ambrosia artemisiifolia L. in France from herbarium records, Journal of Biogeography, Vol. 33, no. 4, pp.665-673.
摘要： A good journal article exploring the means and methods of introduction of ragweed into france through historical and herbarium records. This article gave lots of insight into human dispersed methods with dated records.
摘要：English: The species list sheet for the Mexican information system on invasive species currently provides information related to Scientific names, family, group and common names, as well as habitat, status of invasion in Mexico, pathways of introduction and links to other specialised websites. Some of the higher risk species already have a direct link to the alert page. It is important to notice that these lists are constantly being updated, please refer to the main page (http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Portada), under the section Novedades for information on updates. Invasive species - Plants is available from: http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Especies_invasoras_-_Plantas [Accessed 30 July 2008] Spanish: La lista de especies del Sistema de información sobre especies invasoras de méxico cuenta actualmente con información aceca de nombre científico, familia, grupo y nombre común, así como hábitat, estado de la invasión en México, rutas de introducción y ligas a otros sitios especializados. Algunas de las especies de mayor riesgo ya tienen una liga directa a la página de alertas. Es importante resaltar que estas listas se encuentran en constante proceso de actualización, por favor consulte la portada (http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Portada), en la sección novedades, para conocer los cambios. Especies invasoras - Plantas is available from: http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Especies_invasoras_-_Plantas [Accessed 30 July 2008]
摘要： A good source for the global distribution of common ragweed, along with habitat, and introduction methods. Available from: http://www.eppo.org/QUARANTINE/Alert_List/deleted%20files/weeds/Ambrosia_artemisiifolia.doc [Accessed 13 March 2007]
19. Genton, B.J, Shykoff, J.A., & Giraud, T., 2005, High genetic diversity in French invasive populations of common ragweed, Ambrosia artemisiifolia, as a result of multiple sources of introduction, Molecular Ecology, Vol. 14, no. 14, pp. 4275-4285.
摘要： An article cited for the distribution of common ragweed in France and possible means of introduction into the country.
摘要： An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=36496 [Accessed 6 February 2007]
摘要： Article cited for the use of a common name and location in South Korea. Available from: http://wssa.allenpress.com/wssaonline/?request=get-document&issn=0890-037X&volume=018&issue=05&page=1493 [Accessed on 12 March 2007].
24. Kiss, L., & Beres, I,, 2006, Anthropogenic factors behind the recent population expansion of common ragweed (Ambrosia artemisiifolia L.) in Eastern Europe: is there a correlation with political transitions?, Journal of Biogeography, Vol. 33, Issue 12, pp.2154-2157.
摘要： Interesting article discussing political changes in govenrment in asscoiation with the spread of common ragweed in the country. This article was cited for a common name and distribution.
摘要： An online private plant photo page that was referenced for common names associated with the plant Ambrosia artemisiifolia in German, Finnish, Danish, French, and English among others. Available from: http://www.henriettesherbal.com/php/get.php?id=774 [Accessed on 12 March 2007].
26. Lewis, A.J., 1973, Ragweed Control Techniques: Effect on Old-Field Plant Populations, Bulletin of the Torrey Botanical Club, Vol. 100, no. 6, pp. 333-338.
摘要： A paper on various controlled studies done in undisturbed and disturbed fields. The management options tested provide insight into integrated management and land use strategies suited for a particular disturbance regime.
摘要： This paper was cited for the geographical references made to the distribution of common ragweed in China. Available from: http://www.urbanhabitats.org/v01n01/beijing_pdf.pdf [Accessed on 12 March 2007].
摘要： This article gave common names for ragweed in Canada, along with details of the ecology and disturbance that ragweed plays in suburban and urban environments. Available from: http://ieeexplore.ieee.org/iel5/9436/29944/01369004.pdf [Accessed on 12 March 2007].
摘要： This site gives introduction data of common ragweed in island ecosystems with emphasis on Hawaii. Available from: http://www.hear.org/pier/species/ambrosia_artemisiifolia.htm [Accessed on 13 March 2007].
30. Protopopova, V.V., Shevera, M.V., & Mosyakin, S.L., 2006, Deliberate and unintentional introduction of invasive weeds: A case study of the alien flora of Ukraine, Euphytica, Vol. 148, pp. 17-33.
摘要： A journal article focusing on invasive plant species into Ukraine. It mentions common ragweed, but does not go into detail about the ecology or biology of the plant other than its impact on human health.
摘要： The North European and Baltic Network on Invasive Alien Species (NOBANIS) is a gateway to information on alien and invasive species in North and Central Europe. The participating countries are Denmark, Estonia, Finland, Faroe Islands, Germany, Greenland, Iceland, Latvia, Lithuania, Norway, Poland, European part of Russia, Sweden. The NOBANIS project will provide fact sheets on 60 of the most invasive alien species of the region, covering both animals and plant as well as microorganisms. We intend to upload 60 fact sheets - so please visit this page regularly. NOBANIS is available from: www.nobanis.org, this page is available from: http://www.nobanis.org/speciesInfo.asp?taxaID=773 [Accessed on 12 March 2007]
摘要： This database gives excellent source data on the location of introductions into the regions of the world. Available from: http://www.ars-grin.gov/cgi-bin/npgs/html/taxon.pl?103817 [Accessed on 13 March 2007].
摘要： General fact sheet released by the Department of the Interior giving basic biology of common ragweed. Available from: http://www.npwrc.usgs.gov/resource/plants/floramw/species/ambrarte.htm [Accessed on 13 March 2007].
摘要： This online weed guide gives basic description information on leaves, stem, flowers and fruits. Available from: http://ipm.ppws.vt.edu/scott/weed_id/ambel.htm [Accessed on 12 March 2007].
35. Wayne, P., Foster, S., Connolly, J., Bazzaz, F., & Epstein, P., 2002, Production of allergenic pollen by ragweed (Ambrosia artemisiifolia L.) is increased in CO2-enriched atmospheres, Annals of Allergy, Asthma, & Immunology, Vol. 8, pp. 279-282.
摘要： This article was referenced for its discussion on the impacts ragweed pollen has on human health.