Musculista senhousia (軟體動物)
28 參考文獻 found for Musculista senhousia:
摘要： The electronic tool kits made available on the Cefas page for free download are Crown Copyright (2007-2008). As such, these are freeware and may be freely distributed provided this notice is retained. No warranty, expressed or implied, is made and users should satisfy themselves as to the applicability of the results in any given circumstance. Toolkits available include 1) FISK- Freshwater Fish Invasiveness Scoring Kit (English and Spanish language version); 2) MFISK- Marine Fish Invasiveness Scoring Kit; 3) MI-ISK- Marine invertebrate Invasiveness Scoring Kit; 4) FI-ISK- Freshwater Invertebrate Invasiveness Scoring Kit and AmphISK- Amphibian Invasiveness Scoring Kit. These tool kits were developed by Cefas, with new VisualBasic and computational programming by Lorenzo Vilizzi, David Cooper, Andy South and Gordon H. Copp, based on VisualBasic code in the original Weed Risk Assessment (WRA) tool kit of P.C. Pheloung, P.A. Williams & S.R. Halloy (1999).
The decision support tools are available from: http://cefas.defra.gov.uk/our-science/ecosystems-and-biodiversity/non-native-species/decision-support-tools.aspx [Accessed 13 October 2011]
The guidance document is available from http://www.cefas.co.uk/media/118009/fisk_guide_v2.pdf [Accessed 13 January 2009].
摘要： This website provides detailed information on M. senhousia in San Francisco Bay.
Available from: http://www.exoticsguide.org/species_pages/m_senhousia.html [Accessed 12 November 2006]
摘要： Report on predation of invasive mussel by another species and also the preferred habitat of the invasive mussel.
Available from: http://massbay.mit.edu/resources/pdf/MarinePDF/2003/MBI2003abs7.pdf [Accessed 5 November 2006]
摘要： This paper discusses the impact of native predators in preventing establishment of M. senhousia in southern California.
Available from: http://md1.csa.com/partners/viewrecord.php?requester=gs&collection=ENV&recid=4445902&q=Musculista+senhousia&uid=1044058&setcookie=yes [Accessed 12 November 2006]
5. Allen, B.J. and Williams, S.L. 2003. Native eelgrass Zostera marina controls growth and reproduction of an invasive mussel through food limitation. Marine Ecology Progress Series. 254: 57-67.
摘要： This paper examines the complex relationship between M. senhousia and the native eelgrass (Zostera marina) in California.
摘要： This fact sheet provides basic information about the invasive mussel Musculista senhousia.
Available from: http://www.marine.csiro.au/crimp/Reports/Infosht7_Musc0700S3.pdf [Accessed 6 November 2006]
The species list sheet for the Mexican information system on invasive species currently provides information related to Scientific names, family, group and common names, as well as habitat, status of invasion in Mexico, pathways of introduction and links to other specialised websites. Some of the higher risk species already have a direct link to the alert page. It is important to notice that these lists are constantly being updated, please refer to the main page (http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Portada), under the section Novedades for information on updates.
Invasive species - Molluscs is available from: http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Especies_invasoras_-_Moluscos[Accessed 30 July 2008]
La lista de especies del Sistema de información sobre especies invasoras de méxico cuenta actualmente con información aceca de nombre científico, familia, grupo y nombre común, así como hábitat, estado de la invasión en México, rutas de introducción y ligas a otros sitios especializados. Algunas de las especies de mayor riesgo ya tienen una liga directa a la página de alertas. Es importante resaltar que estas listas se encuentran en constante proceso de actualización, por favor consulte la portada (http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Portada), en la sección novedades, para conocer los cambios.
Especies invasoras - Moluscos is available from: http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Especies_invasoras_-_Moluscos [Accessed 30 July 2008]
摘要： This paper discusses the impacts of M. senhousia in New Zealand.
Available from: http://www].rsnz.org/publish/nzjmfr/1997/21.pdf [Accessed 20 October 2006
摘要： Report into how abundance of mussel affect how they effect the ecosystem.
Available from: http://massbay.mit.edu/resources/pdf/MarinePDF/1999/MarineAbs3.pdf [Accessed 5 November 2006]
10. Crooks, J.A. 1996. The population ecology of an exotic mussel, Musculista senhousia, in a Southern California Bay. Estuaries. 19 (1): 42-50.
摘要： This paper examines the population ecology of M. senhousia in southern California.
11. Crooks, J.A. 1998. Habitat alteration and community-level effects of an exotic mussel, Musculista senhousia. MEPS. 162: 137-152.
摘要： This paper examines the effects of habitat alteration by the exotic mussel M. senhousia.
12. Crooks, J.A. 2001. Assessing invader roles within changing ecosystems: historical and experimental perspectives on an exotic mussel in an urbanised lagoon. Biological Invasions. 3: 23-36.
摘要： This paper discusses the role of M. senhousia in altering species compositions at Misson Bay, California, USA.
13. Crooks, J.A. 2002. Predators of the invasive mussel Musculista senhousia (Mollusca: Mytilidae). Pacific Science. 56 (1): 49-56.
摘要： This paper looks at the impacts of predation on M. senhousia populations.
14. Crooks, J.A. and Khim, H.S. 1999. Architectural vs. biological effects of a habitat-altering, exotic mussel, Musculista senhousia. Journal of Experimental Marine Biology and Ecology. 240: 53-75.
摘要： This paper outlines the effects of habitat alteration by M. senhousia on biological diversity at Mission Bay, California, USA.
15. Hewitt, C.L, Campbell, M.L., Thresher, R.E., Martin, R.B., Boyd, S., Cohen, B.F., Currie, D.R., Gomon, M.F., Keough, M.J., Lewis, J.A., Lockett, M.M., Mays, N., McArthur, M.A., O'Hara, T.D., Poore, G.C.B., Ross, D.J., Storey, M.J., Watson, J.E. and Wilson, R.S. 2004. Introduced and cryptogenic species in Port Phillip Bay, Victoria, Australia. Marine Biology. 144 (1): 183-202.
摘要： This paper outlines the introduced marine species which are present in Port Phillip Bay, Victoria, Australia.
摘要： This fact sheet provides basic information about M. senhousia.
Available from: http://www.ciesm.org/atlas/Musculistasenhousia.html [Accessed 20 October 2006]
摘要： An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=79577 [Accessed 20 October 2006]
18. Mastrototaro, F., Matarrese, A. and D'Onghia, G. 2003. Occurrence of Musculista senhousia (Mollusca: Bivalvia) in the Taranto seas (eastern-central Mediterranean Sea). Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom. 83: 1279-1280.
摘要： This paper reports on the presence of M. senhousia in the Taranto Seas in the northwestern Ionian Sea, Italy.
摘要： This toolbox presents a range of management options for invasive marine species.
Available from: http://crimp.marine.csiro.au/NIMPIS/controls.htm [Accessed 8 November 2006]
20. Mistri, M. 2003. The non-indigenous mussel Musculista senhousia in an Adriatic lagoon: effects on benthic community over a ten year period. Journal of the Marine Biological Association of the United Kingdom. 83: 1277-1278.
摘要： This paper describes the impacts, positive and negative, that M. senhousia has had on the benthic community of the Sacca di Goro lagoon (Italy) since its introduction.
21. Mistri, M. 2004. Effect of Musculista senhousia mats on clam mortality and growth: much ado about nothing? Aquaculture. 241: 207-218.
摘要： This paper examines the impact of M. senhousia on commercial clam species in Italy, but found no effect.
22. Mistri, M., Rossi, R. and Fano, E.A. 2004. The spread of an alien bivalve (Musculista senhousia) in the Sacca di Goro lagoon (Adriatic Sea, Italy). J. Moll. Stud.. 70: 257-261.
摘要： This paper discusses the spread of M. senhousia in the Sacca di Goro lagoon in Italy.
23. National Introduced Marine Pest Information System (NIMPIS), 2002. Musculista senhousia species summary. National Introduced Marine Pest Information System (Eds: Hewitt, C.L., Martin, R.B., Sliwa, C., McEnnulty, F.R., Murphy, N.E., Jones, T. and Cooper, S.).
摘要： This fact sheet provides comprehensive information about M. senhousia.
Available from: http://crimp.marine.csiro.au/nimpis [Accessed 8 November 2006]
摘要： This website provides basic information on M. senhousia.
Available from: http://data.acnatsci.org/obis/search.php/19485 [Accessed 12 November 2006]
25. Reusch, T.B.H. and Williams, S.L. 1998. Variable responses of native eelgrass Zostera marina to a non-indigenous bivalve Musculista senhousia. Oecologia. 113: 428-441.
摘要： This paper describes the interactions between M. senhousia and native eelgrass (Zostera marina) in southern California.
摘要： This fact sheet provides basic information and a distribution map of M. senhousia's presence in the USA.
Available from: http://nas.er.usgs.gov/queries/FactSheet.asp?speciesID=105 [Accessed 8 November 2006]
27. Velarde, R.G., Cadien, D.B., Mikel, T.K., Ranasinhe, J.A. and Lee, H. 2003. The prevalence of indigenous species in Southern California embayments and their effects on benthic macroinvertebrate communites. In Abstracts: Third International Conference on Marine Bioinvasions, March 16-19, 2003. Scripps Institution of Oceanography La Jolla, California
摘要： Report on the abundance of non indigenous species in Southern California.
Available from: http://massbay.mit.edu/resources/pdf/MarinePDF/2003/MBI2003abs12.pdf [Accessed 5 November 2006]
28. Wasson, K., Zabin, C.J., Bedinger, L., Diaz, M.C. and Pearse, J.S. 2001. Biological invasions of estuaries without international shipping: the importance of intraregional transport. Biological Conservation. 102: 143-153.
摘要： This paper discusses the exotic marine species present at Elkhorn Slough, California, USA.