41 參考文獻 found for Myiopsitta monachus:
1. Avery, Michael L; Yoder, Christi A.; Tillman, Eric A., 2008. Diazacon inhibits reproduction in invasive monk parakeet populations Journal of Wildlife Management. 72(6). AUG 2008. 1449-1452.
摘要： Available from: http://www.feral.org.au/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/PC12803.pdf [Accessed August 19 2010]
3. Burger, J.; Gochfeld, M., 2009. Exotic monk parakeets (Myiopsitta monachus) in New Jersey: nest site selection, rebuilding following removal, and their urban wildlife appeal Urban Ecosystems. 12(2). JUN 2009. 185-196.
摘要： A detailed species account of M. monachus with distribution, management and biological information.
Available from: http://invasions.bio.utk.edu/invaders/monk.html [Accessed 12 October 2006]
摘要： Describes implications of monk parakeet introduction in South America.
Available from: http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1065&context=vpcthirteen [Accessed 10 July 2010]
6. Herrera, Mauricio; Hennessey, Bennett., 2007. Quantifying the illegal parrot trade in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia, with emphasis on threatened species Bird Conservation International. 17(4). DEC 2007. 295-300.
摘要： Describes the status of exotic vertebrates in Chile and measures taken to control them. After an introduction, the vertebrates are divided into categories for more specific discussion.
Available from: http://www.scielo.cl/scielo.php?pid=S0716-078X2005000100010&script=sci_arttext&tlng=en [Accessed 18 October 2006]
摘要： This compilation of information sources can be sorted on keywords for example: Baits & Lures, Non Target Species, Eradication, Monitoring, Risk Assessment, Weeds, Herbicides etc. This compilation is at present in Excel format, this will be web-enabled as a searchable database shortly. This version of the database has been developed by the IUCN SSC ISSG as part of an Overseas Territories Environmental Programme funded project XOT603 in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government - Department of Environment. The compilation is a work under progress, the ISSG will manage, maintain and enhance the database with current and newly published information, reports, journal articles etc.
摘要： Includes pertinent information on several exotic bird species and their resons for introduction.
Available from: http://www.jstage.jst.go.jp/article/osj/3/1/3/_pdf [Accessed 16 October 2006]
摘要： Discusses the history, impacts, management and status of M. monachus in New York, US.
Available from: http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/icwdmbirdcontrol/101 [Accessed 10 July 2010]
11. Munoz, Antonio-Roman; Real, Raimundo., 2006. Assessing the potential range expansion of the exotic monk parakeet in Spain Diversity & Distributions. 12(6). NOV 2006. 656-665.
12. Newman, J. R., C. M. Newman, J. R. Lindsay, B. Merchant, M. L. Avery, & S. Pruett-Jones., 2004. Monk Parakeets: An Expanding Problem on Power Lines and Other Electrical Utility Structures. Presented at the Environmental Concerns in Rights-of-Way Management 8th International Symposium; Saratoga Springs, NY; September 2004.
13. Pruett-Jones, S., Newman, J.R., Newman, C.M., Avery, M.L., Lindsay, J.R. 2007. Population viability analysis of monk parakeets in the United States and examination of alternative management strategies. Human-Wildlife Conflicts 1(1): 35-44.
摘要： A population viability analysis (PVA) of Myiopsitta monachus in the United States and simulated effects to populations in response to control measures.
14. Pruett-Jones, Stephan., James R. Newman., Christian M. Newman., Michael L. Avery and James R. Lindsay., 2007. Population viability analysis of monk parakeets in the United States and examination of alternative management strategies Human–Wildlife Confl icts 1(1):35–44, Spring 2007
15. Russello, Michael A.; Avery, Michael L.; Wright, Timothy F., 2008. Genetic evidence links invasive monk parakeet populations in the United States to the international pet trade BMC Evolutionary Biology. 8 JUL 24 2008. Article No.: 217
摘要： A thorough online species account detailing biology, distribution, behavior, and management information.
Available from: http://bna.birds.cornell.edu/BNA/account/Monk_Parakeet [Accessed 12 October 2006]
摘要： Available from: http://www.daff.qld.gov.au/documents/Biosecurity_EnvironmentalPests/IPA-Monk-Parakeet-Risk-Assessment.pdf [Accessed 1 March 2012]
摘要： A study of damage to tropical fruit in South Florida by a number of birds, inluding monk parakeets.
Available from: http://digitalcommons.unl.edu/cgi/viewcontent.cgi?article=1012&context=icwdm_wdmconfproc [Accessed 19 October 2006]
摘要： This database compiles information on alien species from British Overseas Territories.
Available from: http://www.jncc.gov.uk/page-3660 [Accessed 10 November 2009]
20. Yoder, C.A., Avery, M.L., Keacher, K.L. & Tillman, E.A. 2007. Use of DiazaCon™ as a reproductive inhibitor for monk parakeets (Myiopsitta monachus). Wildlife Research 34: 8–13.
摘要： A study assessing the effectiveness of the contraceptive DiazaCon on monk parakeet reproduction and potential usefulness as a control measure.
21. Yoder, Christi A., Michael L. Avery., Kandy L. Keacher and Eric A. Tillman., 2007. Use of DiazaCon™ as a reproductive inhibitor for monk parakeets (Myiopsitta monachus). Wildlife Research, 2007, 34, 8–13
22. Aramburu, Roxana M.; Pezzoni, M. ; Calvo, Silvina; Arambarri, Ana M., 2009. Presence of thorns in the gizzards of nestling Monk Parakeets (Myiopsitta m. monachus) Ornitologia Neotropical. 20(1). 2009. 93-98.
23. Buhrman-Deever, Susannah C; Rappaport, Amy R.; Bradbury, Jack W., 2007. Geographic variation in contact calls of feral North American populations of the Monk Parakeet. Condor. 109(2). MAY 2007. 389-398.
24. Burger, S. & M. Gochfeld. 2005. Nesting Behavior and Nest Site Selection in Monk Parakeets Myiopsitta monachus in the Pantanal of Brazil. Springer Berlin/Heidleberg.
摘要： A study of nesting behavior of monk parakeets in the Brazilian Pantanal.
摘要： A comprehensive account of the population biology of Psittacula krameri in the United Kingdom. It includes invaluable information about the range and spread of this invasive.
Available from: http://www.biology.uco.edu/PersonalPages/CButler/thesis.pdf [Accessed 8 December 2009]
摘要： Information about monk parakeets in Oregon. Sightings, counties, and established nest information of monk parakeet.
Available from: http://www.biology.uco.edu/PersonalPages/CButler/monk_parakeet.pdf [Accessed 8 December 2009]
摘要： Describes the history and status of feral parrots in the US and UK including parakeets.
Available from: http://biology.uco.edu/personalpages/cbutler/jams_butler.pdf [Accessed 8 December 2009]
The species list sheet for the Mexican information system on invasive species currently provides information related to Scientific names, family, group and common names, as well as habitat, status of invasion in Mexico, pathways of introduction and links to other specialised websites. Some of the higher risk species already have a direct link to the alert page. It is important to notice that these lists are constantly being updated, please refer to the main page (http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Portada), under the section Novedades for information on updates.
Invasive species - birds is available from: http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Especies_invasoras_-_Aves [Accessed 30 July 2008]
La lista de especies del Sistema de información sobre especies invasoras de méxico cuenta actualmente con información aceca de nombre científico, familia, grupo y nombre común, así como hábitat, estado de la invasión en México, rutas de introducción y ligas a otros sitios especializados. Algunas de las especies de mayor riesgo ya tienen una liga directa a la página de alertas. Es importante resaltar que estas listas se encuentran en constante proceso de actualización, por favor consulte la portada (http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Portada), en la sección novedades, para conocer los cambios.
Especies invasoras - Aves is available from: http://www.conabio.gob.mx/invasoras/index.php/Especies_invasoras_-_Aves [Accessed 30 July 2008]
29. Dangoisse, Gersende., 2009. A Study of the Population of Monk Parakeets (Myiopsitta monachus) in Brussels Aves. 46(2). JUN 2009. 57-69.
摘要： A study of the breeding and feeding habits of a population of monk parakeets in Hyde Park, Illinois, US.
Available from: http://elibrary.unm.edu/sora/Wilson/v107n03/p0510-p0517.pdf [Accessed 17 October 2006]
摘要： An online database that provides taxonomic information, common names, synonyms and geographical jurisdiction of a species. In addition links are provided to retrieve biological records and collection information from the Global Biodiversity Information Facility (GBIF) Data Portal and bioscience articles from BioOne journals.
Available from: http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=177723 [Accessed 12 October 2006]
摘要： This study is one of the best studies on native monk parakeet populations and their breeding characteristics.
Available from: http://elibrary.unm.edu/sora/Wilson/v104n03/p0413-p0424.pdf [Accessed 18 October 2006]
33. Newman, J.R., Newman, C.M., Lindsay, J.R., Merchant, B., Avery, M.L. Pruett, S. 2004. Monk Parakeets: An Expanding Problem on Power Lines and Other Electrical Utility Structures. Environmental Concerns in Rights-of-Way Management 8th International Symposium; Saratoga Springs, NY.
摘要： Describes basic biology of the monk parakeet and it's impacts in the United States; particularly the impacts caused by nesting in electrical structures. Also describes some basic information on management and control options.
34. Peris, S.T. & R.M. Aramburu. 1995. Reproductive Phenology and Breeding Success of Monk Parakeet Myiopsitta monachus in Argentina. Studies on Neotropical Fauna and Environment Vol.30, No. 2, pp. 115-119.
摘要： Gives statistical information about breeding success in study of Punta Blanca, Argentina monk parakeet population.
35. Pranty, Bill., 2009. Nesting Substrates of Monk Parakeets (Myiopsitta monachus) in Florida Florida Field Naturalist. 37(2). MAY 2009. 51-57
36. Pruett-Jones, Stephen; Newman, James R.; Newman, Christian M.; Lindsay, James R., 2005. Population growth of monk parakeets in Florida Florida Field Naturalist. 33(1). February 2005. 1-14.
37. Real, Raimundo; Marquez, Ana L.; Estrada, Alba; Munoz, A. Roman; Vargas, J. Mario., 2008. Modelling chorotypes of invasive vertebrates in mainland Spain Diversity & Distributions. 14(2). MAR 2008. 364-373.
38. Roll, Uri; Dayan, Tamar; Simberloff, Daniel., 2008. Non-indigenous terrestrial vertebrates in Israel and adjacent areas Biological Invasions. 10(5). JUN 2008. 659-672.
39. Russello, M. A; Saranathan, V.; Buhrman-Deever, S.; Eberhard, J.; Caccone, A., 2007. Characterization of polymorphic microsatellite loci for the invasive monk parakeet (Myiopsitta monachus) Molecular Ecology Notes. 7(6). NOV 2007. 990-992.
40. South, J.M., and S. Pruett-Jones. 2000. Patterns of Flock Size, Diet, and Vigilance of Naturalize Monk Parakeets in Hyde Park, Chicago. The Condor 102:848-854.
摘要： Roughly 5,000 species of animals and 28,000 species of plants are protected by CITES against over-exploitation through international trade. They are listed in the three CITES Appendices. The species are grouped in the Appendices according to how threatened they are by international trade. They include some whole groups, such as primates, cetaceans (whales, dolphins and porpoises), sea turtles, parrots, corals, cacti and orchids. But in some cases only a subspecies or geographically separate population of a species (for example the population of just one country) is listed. To find more details of the CITES species, you can search the CITES-listed species database hosted by UNEP-WCMC.
CITES species database is available from: http://www.cites.org/
This page is available from: http://sea.unep-wcmc.org/isdb/CITES/Taxonomy/tax-species-result.cfm?displaylanguage=eng&source=animals&Genus=Myiopsitta&Species=monachus&Country=&tabname=names [Accessed 25 October 2006]