Interim profile, incomplete information
15 references found for Aedes aegypti:
Results Page: 1
1. Burton. F.J. Director, Blue Iguana Recovery Programme, Cayman Islands
Summary: Available from: http://www.pacificinvasivesinitiative.org/Electronic%20references/pii/project_docs/tonga/report_mosquitoes_in_tonga_2006.pdf [Accessed 10 May 2011]
3. Harris A. F, Rajatileka S, Ranson H., 2010. Pyrethroid resistance in Aedes aegypti from Grand Cayman. Am J Trop Med Hyg. 2010 Aug;83(2):277-84.
Summary: Available from: http://www.hawaiiconservation.org/_library/documents/mosquitos.pdf [Accessed 1 October 2010]
Summary: This compilation of information sources can be sorted on keywords for example: Baits & Lures, Non Target Species, Eradication, Monitoring, Risk Assessment, Weeds, Herbicides etc. This compilation is at present in Excel format, this will be web-enabled as a searchable database shortly. This version of the database has been developed by the IUCN SSC ISSG as part of an Overseas Territories Environmental Programme funded project XOT603 in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government - Department of Environment. The compilation is a work under progress, the ISSG will manage, maintain and enhance the database with current and newly published information, reports, journal articles etc.
7. Soper 1967. Dynamics of Aedes aegypti distribution and density. Bulletin of the World Health Organization 36: 536-538
9. Wheeler, Alan S., William D. Petrie and David Malone, 2009. Reintroduction of Aedes aegypti into Grand Cayman. Journal of the American Mosquito Control Association, 25(3):260–264, 2009
10. Derraik J.G.B. 2004. Exotic mosquitoes in New Zealand: a review of species intercepted, their pathways and ports of entry. Australia and New Zealand Journal of Public Health 28: 433-444.
11. Devine & Denholm 2009. Chapter 135 - Insecticide and Acaricide Resistance. In: V.H. Resh, R.T. Cardé (eds) Encyclopedia of Insects (Second Edition). Pp 505-511.
12. Eldridge B.F. 2009. Chapter 172 - Mosquitoes. In: V.H. Resh, R.T. Cardé (eds) Encyclopedia of Insects (Second Edition). Pp 658-663.
13. Gubler D.J. 1998. Dengue and dengue hemorrhagic fever. Clinical Microbiology Reviews 11: 480-496.
Summary: Available from: http://www.itis.gov/servlet/SingleRpt/SingleRpt?search_topic=TSN&search_value=126240 [Accessed 1 October 2010]
15. Scott T.W. 2009. Chapter 69 - Dengue. In: V.H. Resh, R.T. Cardé (eds) Encyclopedia of Insects (Second Edition). Pp 257-259.