1. Carlton, J.T. & G.M. Ruiz. 2003. Invasive species: vectors and management strategies. Island Press.
2. Civeyrel, L. and Simberloff, D. 1996. A tale of two snails: is the cure worse than the disease? Biodiversity and Conservation 5: 1231-1252.
摘要： A discussion of the introduction of predatory snails (notably Euglandina rosea), in putative attempts to control A. fulica. The devastating consequences on native land snail diversity, especially in the islands of the Pacific.
3. Clifford, K.T., L. Gross, K. Johnson, K.J. Martin, N. Shaheen & M.A. Harrington. 2003. Slime-Trail Tracking in the Predatory Snail, Euglandina rosea, Behavioral Neuroscience 117(5): 1086-1095.
4. Coote, T., D. Clarke, C.S. Hickman, J. Murray & P. Pearce-Kelly. 2004. Experimental Release of Endemic Partula Species, Extinct in the Wild, into a Protected Area of Natural Habitat on Moorea, Pacific Science 58(3): 429-434.
6. Gargominy, O. 2008. Beyond the alien invasion: a recently discovered radiation of Nesopupinae (Gastropods: Pulmonata: Vertiginidae) from the summits of Tahiti (Society Islands, French Polynesia), Journal of Conchology 39(5).
7. Hadfield, M. G., Miller, S. E. and Carwile, A. H. 1993. The decimation of endemic Hawai‘ian tree snails by alien predators. American Zoologist 33: 610-622.
摘要： Discusses the impacts of alien rats and Euglandina rosea on native Hawaiian tree snails.
8. IUCN/SSC Invasive Species Specialist Group (ISSG)., 2010. A Compilation of Information Sources for Conservation Managers.
摘要： This compilation of information sources can be sorted on keywords for example: Baits & Lures, Non Target Species, Eradication, Monitoring, Risk Assessment, Weeds, Herbicides etc. This compilation is at present in Excel format, this will be web-enabled as a searchable database shortly. This version of the database has been developed by the IUCN SSC ISSG as part of an Overseas Territories Environmental Programme funded project XOT603 in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government - Department of Environment. The compilation is a work under progress, the ISSG will manage, maintain and enhance the database with current and newly published information, reports, journal articles etc.
9. Mead, A. R. 1961. The giant African snail: a problem in economic malacology. Chicago, University of Chicago Press.
摘要： Major treatise on the worldwide spread of A. fulica, its impacts, and management.