1. Aberle, B. 1990. The biology, control, and eradication of introduced Spartina (cordgrass) worldwide and recommendations for its control in Washington. Report to Washington State Department of Natural Resources, Washington.
摘要： Information about three species of Spartina that have been introduced into the intertidal areas of Washington. Includes Spartina biology and a review of Spartina control methods.
2. Alien Plants in Ireland, 2007. Spartina andlica
摘要： The database of alien plants in Ireland contains detailed information on 715 alien plant taxa currently occurring in (semi-) natural habitats in Ireland (both the Republic and Northern-Ireland). This database was developed in 2006 at the School of Natural Sciences, Trinity College Dublin, as part of the BioChange project, funded by the Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), Ireland.
Available from: http://www.biochange.ie/alienplants/index.php [Accessed April 26 2007]
This page available from: http://www.biochange.ie/alienplants/result_species.php?species=1009&volg=i&lang=latin&p=i [Accessed 26 April 2007]
4. Champion, P.D.; Clayton, J.S. 2001. Border control for potential aquatic weeds. Stage 2. Weed risk assessment. Science for Conservation 185. 30 p.
摘要： This report is the second stage in the development of a Border Control Programme for aquatic plants that have the potential to become ecological weeds in New Zealand. Importers and traders in aquatic plants were surveyed to identify the plant species known or likely to be present in New Zealand. The Aquatic Plant Weed Risk Assessment Model was used to help assess the level of risk posed by these species. The report presents evidence of the various entry pathways and considers the impact that new invasive aquatic weed species may have on vulnerable native aquatic species and communities.
Available from: http://www.doc.govt.nz/upload/documents/science-and-technical/SFC185.pdf [Accessed 13 June 2007]
5. Daehler, C. C. and Strong, D. R. 1996. Status, predication, and prevention of introduced cordgrass Spartina spp. invasions in Pacific estuaries, U.S.A.. Biological Conservation 78: 51-58.
摘要： This paper uses Spartina species characteristics to predict which Spartina species will invade specific sites along the U.S. Pacific coast. Mean tidal ranges were then used to predict the extent of spatial spread of a Spartina sp. after colonization.
6. Doody, P. 1984. Spartina anglica in Great Britain. Focus on nature conservation No. 5. Nature Conservancy Council, Attingham, Britain.
摘要： A report of a meeting held at Liverpool University in 1982. Contains papers about Spartina history in Britain, the effects of Spartina on nature conservation, Spartina population studies and control attempts.
7. Environment Waikato. 2002. Spartina (Spartina alterniflora, S. anglica).
8. Esselink, P., Zijlstra, W., Dijkema, K. S. and van Diggelen, R. 2000. The effects of decreased management on plant-species distribution patterns in a salt marsh nature reserve in the Wadden Sea. Biological Conservation 93: 61-76.
摘要： A report on vegetation development in a man-made dutch salt marsh after the artificial drainage system was discontinued and cattle grazing was reduced. Spartina anglica populations decreased partly through competitive replacement by Phragmites australis and partly due to herbivory by greylag geese (Anser anser).
9. Frid, C. L. J., Chandrasekara, W. U. and Davey, P. 1999. The restoration of mud flats invaded by common cord-grass (Spartina anglica CE Hubbard) using mechanical disturbance and its effects on the macrobenthic fauna. Aquatic Conservation: Marine and Freshwa
10. Garnett, R. P., Hirons, G., Evans, C. and O'Connor, D. 1992. The control of Spartina (Cord-grass) using glyphosate. Aspects of Applied Biology 29: 359-364.
13. Kriwoken, L. K. and Hedge, P. 2000. Exotic species and estuaries: managing Spartina anglica in Tasmania, Australia. Ocean and Coastal Management 43: 573-584.
14. Mumford, T. F., Peyton, P, Sayce, J. R. and Harbell, S. 1990. Spartina workshop record. Washington State University and Washington Sea Grant Program, Seattle, Washington.
摘要： Collection of papers from a workshop in Seattle 1990. Includeds papers about Spartina biology and ecology, distribution and impacts, control methods and programs and regional studies.
15. Patten, K. 1997. Second International Spartina Conference Proceedings. Washington State University, Olympia, Washington.
摘要： Collection of papers about; The biology and natural history of Spartina; Impacts of Spartina infestation; Public activism and Spartina; Risks of control techniques; and Improving efficacy of control techniques and new approaches on the horizon.
16. Rash, J. E., Williamson, R. C. and Taylor, S. J. 1995. How green is your mudflat? Proceedings of the Australasian conference on Spartina control. Department of Conservation and Natural Resources, Yarram, Victoria, Australia.
摘要： Collection of papers about the history of Spartina invasions in Australia and New Zealand and subsequent control attempts.
17. Shaw, W. B. 1999. Options for Spartina control in Northland. Conservation Advisory Science Notes: 253, Department of Conservation, Wellington, New Zealand.