2. Champion, P.D.; Clayton, J.S. 2001. Border control for potential aquatic weeds. Stage 2. Weed risk assessment. Science for Conservation 185. 30 p.
摘要： This report is the second stage in the development of a Border Control Programme for aquatic plants that have the potential to become ecological weeds in New Zealand. Importers and traders in aquatic plants were surveyed to identify the plant species known or likely to be present in New Zealand. The Aquatic Plant Weed Risk Assessment Model was used to help assess the level of risk posed by these species. The report presents evidence of the various entry pathways and considers the impact that new invasive aquatic weed species may have on vulnerable native aquatic species and communities.
Available from: http://www.doc.govt.nz/upload/documents/science-and-technical/SFC185.pdf [Accessed 13 June 2007]
4. National Park Service fact sheet.
摘要： Brief description and natural history, as well as info on management options to control the species.
Available from: http://www.nps.gov/plants/alien/fact/mysp1.htm
5. National Pest Plant Accord, 2001. Biosecurity New Zealand.
摘要： The National Pest Plant Accord is a cooperative agreement between regional councils and government departments with biosecurity responsibilities. Under the accord, regional councils will undertake surveillance to prevent the commercial sale and/or distribution of an agreed list of pest plants.
Available from: http://www.biosecurity.govt.nz/pests-diseases/plants/accord.htm [Accessed 11 August 2005]
6. New Zealand Plant Conservation Network, 2005. Unwanted Organisms. Factsheet Myriophyllum spicatum
8. Swaziland's Alien Plants Database., Undated. Myriophyllum spicatum
摘要： A database of Swaziland's alien plant species.
9. Washington State Department of Ecology
摘要： General information including description, distribution, habitat, history, and reproduction. Management information about the response of the plant to different management options.