Gough Is. (sub-Antarctic) (Tristan da Cunha Is. (sub-Antarctic))
Gaston Chown and Bradley (2002) attempted to limit the spread of Poa annua. The grass was observed to be growing in great numbers around the region of the base helipad. They attempted to remove as much of these plants as possible by weeding the area. The plants collected were then burnt on the island in an incinerator.
1. Bergstrom, Dana M. and V.R. Smith., 1990. Alien vascular flora of Marion and Prince Edward Islands: new species present distribution and status. Antarctic Science, Volume 2, Issue 04, Dec 1990, pp 301-308
3. Christians, N. 2006. Control options: What’s next for Poa annua control? Grounds Maintenance March 2006: 28-31.
4. Chwedorzewska, Katarzyna J., 2008. Poa annua L. in Antarctic: searching for the source of introduction. Polar Biol (2008) 31:263–268. DOI 10.1007/s00300-007-0353-4
5. Cooper, J. & Ryan, P.G. 1994. Management Plan for the Gough Island Wildlife Reserve. Published by the Government of Tristan da Cunha, Edinvurgh, Tristan da Cunha
6. de Villiers, Marienne S., John Cooper, Noel Carmichael, James P. Glass, Gordon M. Liddle, Ewan McIvor, Thierry Micol and Andy Roberts., 2006. Conservation Management at Southern Ocean Islands: towards the Development of Best-Practice Guidelines. Polarforschung 75 (2–3), 113 – 131, 2005 (erschienen 2006)
摘要： Available from: http://epic.awi.de/Publications/Polarforsch2005_2-3_6.pdf [Accessed 25 October 2009]
7. Gange, A. C., D. E. Lindsay, and L. S. Ellis. 1999. Can arbuscular mycorrhizal fungi be used to control the undesirable grass Poa annua on golf courses? Journal of Applied Ecology 36: 909-919.
9. Hart, S.E. & McCullough, P.E. 2007. Annual bluegrass (Poa annua) control in Kentucky bluegrass (Poa pratensis) with Bispyribac-Sodium, Primisulfuron, and Sulfosulfuron. Weed Technology, 21: 702-708.
10. IUCN/SSC Invasive Species Specialist Group (ISSG)., 2010. A Compilation of Information Sources for Conservation Managers.
摘要： This compilation of information sources can be sorted on keywords for example: Baits & Lures, Non Target Species, Eradication, Monitoring, Risk Assessment, Weeds, Herbicides etc. This compilation is at present in Excel format, this will be web-enabled as a searchable database shortly. This version of the database has been developed by the IUCN SSC ISSG as part of an Overseas Territories Environmental Programme funded project XOT603 in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government - Department of Environment. The compilation is a work under progress, the ISSG will manage, maintain and enhance the database with current and newly published information, reports, journal articles etc.
12. McCullough, P.E. & Hart, S.E. 2009. Creeping Bentgrass (Agrostis stolonifera) Putting Green Tolerance to Bispyribac-Sodium. Weed Technology, 23: 425-430.
13. Moen, Jon & Hector MacAlister., 1994. Continued range expansion of introduced reindeer on South Georgia Polar Biol (1994) 14:459~462
14. Olech, Maria., 1996. Human Impact on Terrestrial Ecosystems in West Antarctica. Proc. NIPR Symp. Polar Biol., 9, 299-306, 1996
15. Rothwell, A. 2004 pers. comm. Royal Society for the Protection of Birds
16. Smith, R. I. Lewis., 1996. Introduced plants in Antarctica: Potential impacts and conservation issues . Biological Conservation. Volume 76, Issue 2, 1996, Pages 135-146
17. Vargas Jr., J.M. & Turgeon, A.J. 2004. Poa annua: physiology, culture and control of annual bluegrass. John Wiley & Sons, Inc.: Hoboken, New Jersey.