1. Bohren, C., 2006, Ambrosia artemisiifolia L.-in Switzerland: concerted action to prevent further spreading, Nachrichtenbl. Deut. Pflanzenschutzd., 58 (11), S.304-308, 2006, ISSN 0027-7479;
摘要： The main source article cited for its relevance to introduction, spread, health, ecology, management options and legal aspects for the control efforts in Switzerland for common ragweed.
2. Buttenschøn, Rita Merete; Stephanie Waldispühl and Christian Bohren, 2009. Guidelines for management of common ragweed, Ambrosia artemisiifolia.
摘要： The guidelines for management of common ragweed are based on the results of the project Strategies for Ambrosia control (AMBROSIA) funded by Euphresco 2008 – 2009. These guidelines are also available in 6 languages [Danish, English,French, German, Italian and Slovene] at the project homepage: EUPHRESCO project AMBROSIA 2008-09.
English version available from: http://www.agrsci.dk/ambrosia/outputs/ambrosia_eng.pdf [Accessed 17 March 2010]
Danish, French, German, Italian and Slovene versions can be downloaded from: http://www.agrsci.dk/ambrosia/outputs/guidelines.html [Accessed 17 March 2010]
3. Dernovici, S.A., Teshler, M.P., & Watson, A.K., 2006, Is sunflower (Helianthus annuus) at risk to damage from Ophraella communa, a natural enemy of common ragweed (Ambrosia artemisiifolia)?, Biocontrol Science and Technology, Vol. 16, no. 7, pp. 669-686.
摘要： A thorough article describing species of insect, beetles and moths, that are currently being explored as biological control agents of common ragweed. It also details the disadvantages to herbicide and mechanical treatment.
4. Diang, J., Reardon, R., Wu, Y., Zheng, H., & Fu, Y., 2006, Biological control of invasive plants through collaboration between China and the United States of America: a perspective, Biological Invasions, Vol. 8, pp.1439-1450.
摘要： A report on some of the current efforts in collaboration between the Chinese and American educational institutions to work on invasive species and biological control agents. Common ragweed was among the species mentioned and describes some of the risks to biological control as well as a few species attempted as control.
7. Raynal, D.J., & Bazzaz, F.A., 1975, Interference of Winter Annuals with Ambrosia artemisiifolia in Early Successional Fields, Ecology, Vol. 56, pp. 35-49.
摘要： A paper discussing the effect summer annuals have on the fall vegetative composition and how winter annuals can suppress summer annual weeds, including ragweed. It primarily discusses the ecology dynamics between ragweed and winter annuals, with management options on cultural practices that could further suppress ragweed.
9. Vincent, G., Deslauriers, S., & Cloutier, D., Mar. 1992, Problems and eradication of Ambrosia artemisiifolia L. in Quebec in the urban and suburban environments, Allerg Immunol (Paris), Vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 84-89.
摘要： Mechanical and chemical control options for ragweed in urban and suburban environments. Its main options for control in these environments is through mechanical means.