1. Avery, Michael L; Yoder, Christi A.; Tillman, Eric A., 2008. Diazacon inhibits reproduction in invasive monk parakeet populations Journal of Wildlife Management. 72(6). AUG 2008. 1449-1452.
3. Burger, J.; Gochfeld, M., 2009. Exotic monk parakeets (Myiopsitta monachus) in New Jersey: nest site selection, rebuilding following removal, and their urban wildlife appeal Urban Ecosystems. 12(2). JUN 2009. 185-196.
6. Herrera, Mauricio; Hennessey, Bennett., 2007. Quantifying the illegal parrot trade in Santa Cruz de la Sierra, Bolivia, with emphasis on threatened species Bird Conservation International. 17(4). DEC 2007. 295-300.
8. IUCN/SSC Invasive Species Specialist Group (ISSG)., 2010. A Compilation of Information Sources for Conservation Managers.
摘要： This compilation of information sources can be sorted on keywords for example: Baits & Lures, Non Target Species, Eradication, Monitoring, Risk Assessment, Weeds, Herbicides etc. This compilation is at present in Excel format, this will be web-enabled as a searchable database shortly. This version of the database has been developed by the IUCN SSC ISSG as part of an Overseas Territories Environmental Programme funded project XOT603 in partnership with the Cayman Islands Government - Department of Environment. The compilation is a work under progress, the ISSG will manage, maintain and enhance the database with current and newly published information, reports, journal articles etc.
11. Munoz, Antonio-Roman; Real, Raimundo., 2006. Assessing the potential range expansion of the exotic monk parakeet in Spain Diversity & Distributions. 12(6). NOV 2006. 656-665.
12. Newman, J. R., C. M. Newman, J. R. Lindsay, B. Merchant, M. L. Avery, & S. Pruett-Jones., 2004. Monk Parakeets: An Expanding Problem on Power Lines and Other Electrical Utility Structures. Presented at the Environmental Concerns in Rights-of-Way Management 8th International Symposium; Saratoga Springs, NY; September 2004.
13. Pruett-Jones, S., Newman, J.R., Newman, C.M., Avery, M.L., Lindsay, J.R. 2007. Population viability analysis of monk parakeets in the United States and examination of alternative management strategies. Human-Wildlife Conflicts 1(1): 35-44.
摘要： A population viability analysis (PVA) of Myiopsitta monachus in the United States and simulated effects to populations in response to control measures.
14. Pruett-Jones, Stephan., James R. Newman., Christian M. Newman., Michael L. Avery and James R. Lindsay., 2007. Population viability analysis of monk parakeets in the United States and examination of alternative management strategies Human–Wildlife Confl icts 1(1):35–44, Spring 2007
15. Russello, Michael A.; Avery, Michael L.; Wright, Timothy F., 2008. Genetic evidence links invasive monk parakeet populations in the United States to the international pet trade BMC Evolutionary Biology. 8 JUL 24 2008. Article No.: 217
16. Spreyer, M.F., and E.H. Bucher. 1998. Monk Parakeet Myiopsitta monachus. The Birds of North America, No. 322 (A. Poole and F. Gill, eds.). The Birds of North America, Inc., Philadelphia, PA.
摘要： A thorough online species account detailing biology, distribution, behavior, and management information.
Available from: http://bna.birds.cornell.edu/BNA/account/Monk_Parakeet [Accessed 12 October 2006]
20. Yoder, C.A., Avery, M.L., Keacher, K.L. & Tillman, E.A. 2007. Use of DiazaCon™ as a reproductive inhibitor for monk parakeets (Myiopsitta monachus). Wildlife Research 34: 8–13.
摘要： A study assessing the effectiveness of the contraceptive DiazaCon on monk parakeet reproduction and potential usefulness as a control measure.
21. Yoder, Christi A., Michael L. Avery., Kandy L. Keacher and Eric A. Tillman., 2007. Use of DiazaCon™ as a reproductive inhibitor for monk parakeets (Myiopsitta monachus). Wildlife Research, 2007, 34, 8–13